Chapter 14

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min Pov

It already october, after a week, we are going start practicing for our perfomance for the upcoming foundation day. Every foundation day, all the student on our school are being divided into four team, then we are going to battle through sport and academics, at the last day we are going to have a dance battle by sections. To make it fair, the year level who going to against to each other are:

For the elementary:

Grade 1 to Grade 3

Grade 4 to Grade 6

For the Highschool

First year up to Fourth year

It been 5 year since I started to attend to this school, and to all those year Im really excited everytime we had the foundation day because aside from we alway dont have classes because of the practices that we are doing.

Im totally busy during the preparation of the foundation day because aside for the practice that Im doing for the dance performance of our section, Im also practicing for the performance of the dance club that Im a member.

The dance club compose of the members from different year level. I can see that all the member deserve to be apart of the club because they are all great dancers, but for me, there is someone who really standout, and that is Rain Bi.

I could really see that he really great dancer, everytime he dance, Im totally distracted to the point that Im being scolded by the seniors.

 

The next day, during our recess, I saw Rain Bi playing a volleyball with the other varsity member. Then got an idea that I should take a picture of him, so I take out my cellphone from my pocket but I make sure that noone is around beside my friend who is with me, or else Im dead. Cellphone is not allowed in our school but my parent want me to bring one in case of an emergency.

I already take a few picture of him when he suddenly look up to the second floor of our school building, and he caught me taking picture of him. I've panick so as we didn't expected it, we suddenly run to our room, good thing that he didnt know me.

I told to my other friend what is happend, then I find out that one of my friend, which is Jessica Jung, is a close friend of Rain Bi.

Jessica told me that she going to ask her friend, Shindong to introduce me to Rain Bi. We look around the school area to find Shindong when we do, Shindong told me that he going to introduce me to Rain Bi during the foundation day. Im totally excited to know him better, I could totally say that he is my crush. Finally Im already move on with my feeling toward my first crush, Lee Jong Suk.

End Pov

(What would u think is going to happend when So Min already introduce herself to Rain Bi? Do u think this already the right time for So Min to fall in love? Do u think that it already Rain Bi who would give a happiness to So Min's life?)

(Sorry for the late update. Im totally lazy to make an update because Im totally distrated for the PHENOMENAL LOVETEAM here in our country, maybe some of u know who are they or maybe a fan of them. Im totally distrated to the ALDUB and also to KALYESERYE. Im proudly say that Im apart of the famous fandom here in our country, the ALDUB NATION FANDOM or ALDUB NATION UNITE.)

(Thank you for keep reading of my stories. It would take another 3 months before I could make another update so hopefully, u all still gonna wait for my upcoming updates. ALDUB U (I Love U) guys *pabebe wave*)