Chapter 11

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min POV

I can believe it that he lied to me, but why? Why did he lied to me? Well, maybe I should forget it for now, I need to find my classroom for now or else I'll be late for my first class on my first day in high school.

When I entered the class 1-C classroom, it seems like almost all of my previous classmates during elementary days  will be my classmates. I didn't see Hyun Joong inside the classroom, maybe it is someone else with the same name as him. Now, I can relax myself knowing that it wasn't him after all.

I'm about to enter the room when I heard a heavy foot step that came from the hallway, it seems like that person who own the heavy foot step is in a hurry and I can sense that he coming clser to the place where I'm standing. I'm about to take a look who is that person when I realize that he already standing behind me. I already clarify all my suspicion when that guy speak up behind me.

???: Thank God, I wasn't late. I thought I'm gonna be late on my first day. (Then he look at my direction, he about to say something but his face shown that he was shock when he saw me.)

???: So Min?

So Min: Hyun Joong? What are you doing here? I thought you are .........(I was cut off when Min Ho speak up.)

Min Ho: Hey! This day is only our first day yet you two are having your Lovey-Dovey Moment already. (Then he laugh along with our other classmates.)

After Min Ho's statement, I can feel that my cheek blushed to his statement, and I notice that Hyun Joong blushed as well. I didn't make any comment against Min Ho's statement to drop the subject. I choose to sit at the back and Hyun Joong sit behind me. I could feel that Hyun Joong is staring at me but I just ignore it.

It just our first day but all the professor give us a different activities skills and talents. The activity that I could never forget is when our professor told us to sing a song individually. I choose to sing the song I NEED YOU BY LEANN RIMES. But, while I'm singing thatb damn Min Ho shouted again about silly things.

Min Ho: Whoo!!!! Hyun Joong, do you heard that? Do you heard what is So Min is singing just for you? She say that she need you.You should come closer to So Min (Then he laugh along with our other classmate.)

He such a . He always make us embarass. I look at Hyun Joong he also look embarass as much as I'm. I'll make sure that someday, Min Ho will pay for this. Maybe it will not be me who is ging to punish him but, maybe someone else. And I'm assured that he will regret what he done.

End POV

 

(Guys I'll make my last update for this sembreak by tomorrow. It will be Hyun Joong POV. May next might be on last week of September. I hope all of you would still ready and subscribe this story.)