Chapter 1

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

Since So Min's young age never that close to her father, it because she is already use on living without him by her side because of his job. Her father is a seaman, that the reason why she became more close to her mother which is a plain housewife. She also use to have her brother to her side than to her sister as a result she use to act and move as if she one of boys, she also felt confortble to play with boys than to the girls. If she ever have a girl friend, those girl also act like her or some are the weak one, the weak one that she always protect from the bullies.

As a time goes by little by little, her relationship to her sibling are going into a mess. She also start to be secretive to her family about her true feeling. While she getting older, she also start to have interest to the boys arround him. Then there is a time that she have crush to her close friend. That close friend is Lee Jong Suk, aside for being a close friend, he is also known as the childhood sweet heart of So Min. After a few year of being close friend, Jong Suk's family desided to move to other place, that result of lost of their communication.

7 year had past, but when there someone that would So Min who is her crush, her answer is still the same and that is Jong Suk. She also doesn't believe that their will be someone who would fall for her. But until she became a grade five student.

 

( this story is more on the pont of view of So Min because mostly of the part of the story is true to life story but their will be a mixed of a fiction, i hope you would like it. I'm expecting for a feedback to the story. Thank You)