Chapter 5

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

Hyun Joong POV

I was about to enter to our classroom when I heard the whole conversation of Min Ho and So Min. I felt like there is nothing that I can do anymore to capture the heart of So Min. Maybe this is the right time for me to move on. From the very beginning, I already know that I do not have any chance to So Min but I don't want to give that easily but I'm totally wrong since it really obvious that she doesn't like me, that I'm just a friend. From now on, I would try to move on, I try to avoid her little by little.

When I enter the room, I act as if I don't heard anything. It seems like they were in state of shock when I entered the room, specially So Min and Min Ho.

" Is there anything that happend? why all of you look like that? as if you'll see a ghost." Hyun Joong said.

" Ah Hyun Joong since when did you arrived? So Min asked.

" I just arrived here, why? Is there something wrong?" Hyun Joong asked innocently, as if he really don't know anything.

" So it means that you didn't heard, our conversation?" Min Ho asked, that why he earned a smack to his head from So Min.

" What conversation are you talking about?" Hyun Joong asked.

" It is nothing, don't mind it anymore." So Min answered awkwardly.

" What are you doing? Why are you denying that it not important to him? You know how important that conversation, it all about him. It all about how you reject him." Min Ho whispered to So Min.

" Are you that kind of idiot? Yes I know that conversation is important since it all about him but if it really true that he have a feeling toward me then I'm going to reject him right away even though he never tell me that he likes me, it will be painful to him. And I'm afraid that I'm going to lose our friendship." So Min whispered back to Min Ho.

I notice that So Min and Min Ho are whispering something to each other but I ignore it, instead I already sat at my chair.

End of POV

 

So Min POV

That situation gives me a shock, I thought he heard us. But, even though he said that he didn't heard us. Actually I'm afraid to find out his real feeling toward me because I don't want to destroy our friendship. Is not that I hate that he has a feeling toward me but I felt uncomfortable to know it, and there will be a possibility that it would be an awkward to us, if we're together. Back to reality, it seems there is something wrong, since he arrive here, he seems to be quiet today. But I don't have an enough courage to ask him. He seems into a bad mood, so I let him be to have a time to his own.

The time went by and it seems that there's something change between us, as if there is a wall that separate us, and make it far to each other. I don't know why but I can really feel such a thing, sometimes, i notice that he avoiding me. I start to get scared because maybe this is the start that I'm going to loss him as a friend.

And I guess everything get worst when we became a grade 6 student, since we're no longer a classmate but his room is just next to our classroom. At the same time the rumor about us is still a hot topic to our school and to make it worst even the teachers joined to the teased game to us.

End POV

 

Sorry guys if this chapter is not that kind of interesting, it just that I'm about to find out about my grade for this term. And I have a problem since a few months ago, about my dad and also a financial problem.

 

I hope guys that even though my story is already lame to read, still you support me. Thank you guys.

 

CSJ16_ <3