Chapter 3

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

While Hyun Joong is going home, he is cursing someone through his mind.

Hyun Joong thought,

"That jerk could he even realize that So Min isn't aware to my feeling toward here?, he always putting me at the difficult situation."

"Yes, it true that I like So Min, but the way she act, I guess, she wasn't interested in this kind of things."

"She also admit that she still have crush to that guy named Lee Jong Suk. Now I'm really interested to find out who is that man, but it would be every difficult since that guy where live at the neighborhood that So Min use to live, and it is far enough from here for me to even find out."

"Grrr,I suddenly felt frustrated, for thinking that i don't have any chance to win So Min heart because of that guy and for Min Ho ruinning my good image as a friend to So Min. Now I don't think i can't still act as if nothing did happened maybe I should make move from now on."

End of Thought

Now Hyun Joong decide that he would make move to make So Min notice his feeling, but he still not ready to confess, but he only plan to make So Min realize that he did have feeling toward her without him telling it. After a few months, since Min Ho did that shouting incident infront of their other classmate, it didn't avoid that their classmate would make chaos about it. All their classmate gossiping that Hyun Joong is already started courting So Min, and that So Min is already started to have feeling toward him.

So Min didn't mind all the chaos that her classmate had made. and continue her friendship and closeness to Hyun Joong. But little by little she did notice the changes in Hyun Joong's act.

At their classroom.

" Hey, So Min did you notice? Hyun Joong were acting a little bit strange toward you" said by So Min's friend, Min Ah.

" Actually I did notice too." followed agreed by the other friend of So Min, Joo Ri.

" Actually, I did notice but i don't want to make fuss about it like what our classmate do, I'm afraid that If I as Hyun Joong about it and I'm wrong to what I've notice, that would only give a trouble to us. And don't want that to happened. So Min replied.

So Min Thought

" I hope those rumors are not true, I don't want to lose Hyun Joong as my friend, and is not that I'm not believing in this kind of things about love but I'm not ready yet. And until now still like Lee Jong Suk, so if the rumor is true I'm going to hurt Hyun Joong if tell him who I like."

" What should I do?"

End of Thought

Hyun Joong acting really nice toward So Min, if possible he less and avoid to make her pissed toward him, and that what So Min and her friend notice. Sometimes their classmate tease them both and make them sit next to each other, that make Hyun Joong really happy and make So Min feel ashamed. Since this kind of teasing, So Min can no longer cope the situation, so she try to avoid to get closer to Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong did notice what So Min is trying to do but it did make this thing stop him to continue his plan, then in that year the Valentine's Day come to their way that would brought more chaos about them and to make So Min realize something.

End of the chapter

 

( I hope you all like it, find out to the next chapter what would Hyun Joong do at the Valentine's Day, and what So Min would realize and what she will do. I hope when you read my story you would leave some comments. Thank You guys.)

Csj16_<3