Chapter 16

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min POV

I'm really pissed of right now, because ever since that time that Ms Choi embarassed me, all my classmate keep on teasing me. They keep on teasing me not because they discovered that I had a crush to Rain but because being having crush to someone does that mean that I damped Hyun Joong. Honestly, why do they have to say that? Damped Hyun Joong? How can I do that when to be begin with he never confessed to me so why do they need to accused me that way? Where do they get that idea? Well I should calm down and just focuse myself to my studies and forget the other things. For sure, this rediculous topic would pass on eventually. Anyway Tomorrow would be the start of the foundation day, that means it is also the day where Shindong would introduce me to Rain, this going to be excited.

Today is the last day we are allowed to practice our dance performance that we are going to performed on the last day of the foundation day. Park Dong Sik is my partner for one of the routine of the dance. In that routine we have at least 5 pair to do dance, one of the other 4 pair is Hyun Joong with Choo Hee. Choo Hee is a good dancer to begin with and I'm somewhat good too so both of us was partner to those who need an extra learning to get the routine which are Dong Sik and Hyun Joong while the other pairs are a combination of two good dancer that would lead us during the performance.

As a team work we need to observe the performance of one another. And I notice that Hyun Joong can somewhat could dance but he seems distracted that why he keep on making a mistake. But I think his best friend is even worst compare to him, since ever since we started practicing Dong Sik keep on making mistake, not because he is distracted but because he was too clumsy. And he seems couldn't take my weight to the point that he dropped me to the floor after I turn and jump on him as apart of the dance step. Everyone was too shock when they see me at the floor and I was kinda in pain. And because of our advisers annoyance, he decided that Choo Hee and I should change partner. Mr. Soo was thinking that maybe this two best friend would somewhat do better if they change partner. So at the end, I ended up being paired with Hyun Joong for the dance, and I could say that Mr. Soo decision somewhat work out. Since both of the guys mistake had been lessen.

End POV

Hyun Joong POV

Until now, I still can't get over with what happend during our music class. I can't forget the fact that So Min already had a crush to someone else. It already hard for me to take her attention at the same time, I know that she still have a crush on that Lee Jong Suk who use to be her childhood sweetheart but i didn't know that it possible that she would have a new one. Crap! because of this matter I couldn't concentrate to our practice, I keep on making mistakes. It too embarassed to let So Min to see my performance at the same time felt sorry for Choo Hee because there are times that I accidentally step on her foot.

I'm still keep trying to concentrating myself when I suddenly heard someone scream followed by a loud tudding sound behind me. And when I take a look what is it, I was shock that it was So Min who is sitting at the phone and it obvious that she was in pain. When I see So Min's state, I really want to grab Dong Sik, punch him for letting So Min to get hurt. But I stop doing it since it may create another issue about us and I know that So Min whouldn't be happy with it. Then I was shock when Mr. Soo decide that I should switch partner with Dong Sik, cause he was thinking that maybe we will both do better if we switched pair. After we switched, I'm somewhat felt shy to touch So Min's waist. While I was bothered with my shyness, I take notice that Dong Sik was looking at my way so I look at him straightly, and I saw that he is giving me a teasing and knowing look. Then I realized that there could be a chance that he really intend to make me paired up with So Min.

After the practice, I drag Dong Sik out of our classroom. I really want to know if he purposedly drop So Min to change pair with me.

"Hey! Dong Sik, why did you do that to So Min? She was quite in pain a while ago. Did you do that purposedly?" I ask him straightly with my tiny remaining self control. I really want to punch him despite he is my friend. He still have a guts to laughed at me when I being furious this way?

"Look Hyun Joong, I admited that I was keep on thinking of a way to change partner with you so that you could have a moment together with So Min specially that you been distracted ever since that music class incident but I don't purposedly drop her. I was distracted when she suddenly jump on me and when I regrain my composure, it too late for me to catch her with my arms." Dong Sik said.

"Fine, I believe you" I replied to him.

" Yeah, you need to believe me, after all I'm also So Min's friend and I wouldn't do something that would make her hurt. All that happend is just an accident. Instead of being furious about what happend, why don't you cherish this moment to get close with her. Do you think our peers doesn't notice that both of you keep distance to each other? of course not. We do notice that their is something wrong but we don't want to go in between the two of you and worsen the situation, so we let both if you to solve it." He explained.

"Yeah, I guess, you are right, I'll try to find out what wrong with us and fix it. I still don't want to give her up. Let hope that everything would be fine afterwards." I said.

End POV

 

 

What could you say with this chapter? I hope you enjoy it.

CSJ16