Chapter 10

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min POV

 

Our graduation are already over, and the start of our summer vacation. Usually if summer are about to start, i felt really happy since my birthday is about to come and also we would have a out of town trip. But now, I don’t feel that way, I felt like I want to stay inside my room and sleep or play a video game to forget all the things that bothering me.

 

I heard the text message sound of my cellphone then I saw that my friend text me. She told me that her and my other friend are quarreling with Hyun Joong through their Friendster. They told me that the cause of the quarrel is the issue about Hyun Joong dating me. I got worried for my friends, so I check their conversation in Friendster, and I did so their quarreling conversation.

 

I could stay quiet to all the things that I had ready, so I send a private message to Hyun Joong that he should treat my friend that way, that they are not at fault to the issue about us. The issue wasn’t true so we don’t need to be affected, but to the way he is acting us if he proving that he really do like me. And I told him that he should apologize to my friend for the way he acted toward them.

 

After what I send to Hyun Joong, I received another text from my friend, telling me that they received a text from Hyun Joong that he was apologizing about the action that he did. Then I received a reply from the private message that I send to Hyun Joong. He send three consecutive message, the first two message have the word “SORRY”. For a simple word I already understand what he was being sorry about, but the third message is the message that I didn’t expect that I would received it to anyone.

 

The third message, have a picture graphic stated that “YOU’RE THE MISSING PIECE OF MY PUZZLE”. This message send me into a deep thought, I don’t know how I should take it, if there is a deep meaning about it. But I’m afraid to expect something then be disappointed again in the very end. I’m afraid that he just pulling a prank toward me, so I decided to ignore the message.

 

I even though I ignore the possible meaning of the message, I send a replied to Hyun Joong message, I told him that I already give my forgiveness to him. After that day, me and Hyun Joong continued our conversation, but we make another friendster account that we are the only one who are being friend so that no one of our friend would find out about the connection that we have during the summer.

 

Then the next school year is about to start, we are going to experience the first year of our high school life. I know that Hyun Joong is going to transfer to other school, so I expected that all the issues that we have would be over and I would have a peaceful high school life, but I’m totally wrong when I saw the name of Hyun Joong through the list of student that will be my classmate in my class. I could believe that the peaceful high school life that I’m expected wouldn’t happened, but, instead a crazy high school life.

 

End POV

 

Hyun Joong POV

 

I’m bored here in our house, there is nothing I can do here, so I check my friendster account to kill my boredom. But I could expect that I would saw the post of So Min’s friend about us dating each other. It piss me off, I don’t really know what I’m going to do to fix my relationship to So Min then here they go again doing something that would worsen my situation, so I scolded them through friendster.

 

But, suddenly I received a private message from So Min. I don’t expect that they going to tell to So Min that I scolded them. They are putting me into a worse situation, I decided that I should just apologize even though it wasn’t my fault, I just think that I’m doing this for the sake of So Min. So I send a message containing my apology, I purposely send it twice actually I planned to send it thrice but I don’t know what got me to send that picture graphic into my third message.

 

Expecting that So Min going to understand the deep meaning of that graphic but I was wrong, she just forgiven me about the quarreling but she never did give me a reply about that graphic. I felt Idiotic for expecting something that I never make her understand properly. But I’m just totally afraid that she was going to reject me for the reason that maybe she still have a feeling towards her first crush.

 

Maybe I should move on and forget everything since she is going to transfer to other school like what she told me before. Maybe I’m going to find someone else to fall in love with when my high school life started. But maybe fate really playing with us, for putting us together in the same class in our first year in high school. Maybe our situation is not yet over. But, my question is that will this fate going to make our situation or our relationship better or they going to make it worsen?

 

End POV

 

(How about you guys? What do you think? Better or Worsen?)

(Well you’re going to find out in the upcoming updates)

 

(I just want to remind you guys that this story is not a HyunMin Couple, so as early as now I already warned you, so you would be disappointed, if you would find out that So Min and Hyun Joong would have there separate way. Well I going to revealed in the story why they have or they going to be like that. I try to make you all understand my real feeling on making this story.)

 

(By the way guys, this story is my true to life story though the POV of Hyun Joong is all fiction ideas. And the thing that would happend during the college life would also be fiction ideas.)

 

(Guys sorry if I didn’t make an update for the pass few months, I’m really busy with my studies, and I’m trying my best to avoid to have another failing grades. I try to make another update before the end of this two upcoming week.)