Chapter 7

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

Hyun Joong POV

Until now, I still not sure if I should stop my feeling toward So Min. Should I prove to her that our age is doesn't matter for us to be together? or just let it go?

The things that is all in my mind during my way to go to our school. Our school is just a walking distance to my house. It only 6 am when I have arrive to our school, our class would start at 7:30 am. It's to early for me to be their actually there already a few student at our school when I arrive, but most of them are lower year level than me, which mean most of their classroom will be found in the near the canteen, and second floor while our year level found in the rooftop. We only have a two classroom in the rooftop, my classroom and So Min's classroom.

After I enter to our school, I proceed right away to my classroom. I suppose to sit down to when I notice from the window of our classroom that there is a girl who standing at the rooftop while looking down at the road. I recognize that girl right away. She is the girl that I have been avoiding for a few months. But, why should be given us such a moment to be alone.

But I remove that question to my mind and instead, I approach her. I want to treasure this moment. I would like to have this moment to talk to her, to be with her even just a minutes.

When I get close to her, I thought she notice me,but I'm totally wrong, so when she did notice me, I can't avoid to grin because of her reaction.

So Min: "OMG! Yah! Could you please stop scaring me!"

Hyun Joong laughted; "Why? I didn't intend to scare you, actually I thioght you already notice me when I approach you".

So Min: "If I really did notice you, I would startled like this."

Hyun Joong: "Fine, I'm sorry." Then he smile.

Silence surround us, as if we treasuring the peaceful moment that it didn't take for to long when So Min ask me something.

So Min: Hyun Joong, are you going to take your secondary level here at our school?

I didn't know what's come up to her mind to ask me that question but it answer her anyway.

Hyun Joong: Actually I'm not sure, but, maybe I'm going to transfer to another school. How about you?

So Min: Well, I decided to change school, maybe I search a secondary level school that is near to our haouse, so that it wouldn't be to hard for me to travel.

Hyun Joong: Is that so? well maybe that would be good for you.

I notive that it seems that her answer it just a lie. Well actually my answer to her is also a lie, so maybe we're fair from it.

I would like to talk to her more but, suddenly someone have arrive to ruin our moment. And again that damn Yoon Shi Yoon is the one ruined it. He even approach us to tease. Because of what he did So Min leave me there with out saying anything and entered to their classroom.

Because So Min already entered their room , I decided to do the same but, to my luck, Shi Yoon aren't done yet to his teasing game. Since I'm alone to my classroom, Sho Yoon entered to our classroom and drag me out to go to their own classroom. He want me to sit beside So Min but, since he arrive it seems like So Min is already felt uncomfortable to get near me, so I straggle to his grip . When I freed to his grip, I run to my classroom to avoid Shi Yoon.

End POV

So Min POV

I'm a kind of person who won't like to wake up early and 5 am to be exact But I really need to wake that earlt because I have a service who would fetch me at 5:45 am. Sometimes, I arrive in our school at 6 am or 6:30 am when there is a traffic. But that morning there's no traffic, so I arrive in our school at 6 am.

I came up to our rooftop, where our classroom would be found. As I came to the rooftop I notice that I'm alone, I'm easy to get scared, so I decided that I shouldn't stay inside of our classroom alone. So I go to the open area in our rooftop to look down, and take a look if I could see someone who is my classmate would arrive that early.

Since it still 6:10am, it means that the sky is still bit dark, so I'm really scared to be alone but I can't go down to the rooftop dince I don't really where I should go to waste my time, since the whole campus is just a one building with a three storey building. It take 3 mins until I notice that I'm not alone anymore.

I'm really scared, I don't know what should I do. Many things that already running through my mind, like, maybe it is a ghost who wants to play with me, like when I was 3 yrs old. Maybe it is the guard or some one who wants to hurt me. Even though I'm scared, I still want to find out who is the man behind me, I was about to hit the man who going near me when I realize it is Hyun Joong, so I stop what I was about to do.

So Min: OMG! Yah! could you please stop scaring me!

Hyun Joong laughted: "Why? I didn't intend to scare you, actually I thought you already notice me when I approuch you."

He said what? Because of my irritation to what he replied him with sarcasm.

So Min: If i really did notice you, I would be startled like this.

Hyun Joong: Fine, I'm sorry. then he smile.

Because of his apoligizing, I let it that situation go.

Silence surround us, as if we treasuring the peaceful moment that we are together. Even though I like this silence, there is something bugging me, so I take this chance to ask him.

So Min: Hyun Joong, are you going to take your secondary level here at our school?

I take him a few second before he answered to my question.

Hyun Joong: Actually I'm not sure, but maybe I'm going to transfer to another school. How about you?

So Min: Well, I decided to change school, maybe I search a secondary level school that is near to our house, so that it wouldn't be to hard for me to travel.

Hyun Joong: Is that so? well maybe that would be good for you.

I hope what he told be is true, it's not that I hate being with him, it just that, maybe that the only solution to stop that rumor about us, but I know that I'm going to miss him. I'm being disturbe to my deep thought when I notice that Hyun Joong see someone behind me, and, when I look what he is looking, I realize that we are not alone anymore. To my afraid, that person would make another rumor about us, I run to our room as fast as I can to avoid that person to ask a question to us. I really feel uncomfortable when Shi Yoon arrive, I thought we already safe to his teasing game but I'm wrong when I see him dragging Hyun Joong to enter to our room and, forcing him to sit down beside me. But take God to Hyun Joong's continues straggle to his grip, he freed to it. We ended the day without talking to each other again and I avoid Shi Yoon at the same time.

 

Hi! guys I'm not sure if I can't still make an update because in jan 12, our new semester will start, so for the up coming 3 months, I can't make a update anymore. But don't worry, I try my best to make at least 3 to 5 new chapter in april. I hope you all still continue to support me. Love u guys.