Chapter 6

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

Hyun Joong POV

I purposely avoided So Min since that day that I heard their conversation, but it not easy to avoid her because of that damn rumor about us, specially when our teachers joined to the teased. But now that we are already grade 6, I guess it would be easy even if the teachers do something, still I can avoid it somehow.

But I notice that So Min is being to close to her guy classmates, and it some point it made me jelouse, but I don't have a right to feel it. I must avoid this feeling, and I must continue avoiding her no matter what happend. But when I see her together with that guy Yoon Shi Yoon, hey classmate, I can't avoid to be annoyed, it seems like aside from teasing her, there is a deep meaning of his being close to her. I think he like her.

I hope So Min wouldn't fallen in love to him, I can't accept it, that she indirectly rejected me then suddenly, she going to fall to that guy. But, what should I do to avoid that to happend? Maybe I should do something for her, avoid to notice his feeling toward her. I should make her notice me than him.

Good thing that my advicer is a fan of our rumor so she always tease me and also she tease So Min during their science class. So basically it would hard for her to forget me. But still I'm confuse if I'm going to move on or to continue my feeling toward her. But the only thing that I'm sure is that I miss her so much I like to , to talk to her and everything we usually do together, but now I'm not sure what I'm going to do anymore.

End POV

So Min POV

I really miss those things that I do with Hyun Joong but he still avoiding me. I don't know anymore what I should do to fix our friendship, it already give me a stress. And the more stressful for me right now is that stupid Yoon Shi Yoon. He always tease me, well I should use to it by now but his teasing is more annoying than Hyun Joong'd way of teasing me.

By now, I already use to the tease of my classmates and teachers, so ignore it already. The things where I focusing myself are my studies and the way to fix my friendship to Hyun Joong. But I didn't expect that there something wil be happend that make me realize my true feelings. And also I will see a scene that make me want to forget what I had realize.

End of POV

 

 

CSJ16_ <3