Chapter 12

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

Hyun Joong POV

After what I saw from the student list I search around the campus to find out if So Min is really here, but I didn't see her then I had realize that I'm late for my first class. I'm running at the corridor while I'm searching for my classroom, when I do find it, I so a girl standing at the door of the classroom. I'm really thankful that I'm not late that i didn't realize that I say something out loud.

Me: Thank God, I wasn't late. I thought I'm gonna be late on my first day. ( I already said this when the girl in front of me look into my direction. That the time that I realize that the girl I was searching for just a while ago is already infront of me.)

Me: So Min?

So Min: Hyun Joong? What are you doing here? I thought you are............... ( she didn't finish the things that she was about to say, because that stupid Min Ho interrupt her.)

Min Ho: Hey! This day is only our first day yet you two are having your Lovey-Dovey Moment already. (Then he laugh, and our other stupid classmate joined him from laughing.)

After what he say, I know that me and So Min blushed to his statement. We just keep quiet to drop the subject, but deep side me, i already cursing Min Ho for his ted mouth. I'll make sure that someday, he will pay for this. I notice that So Min already go to her seat, and I saw that there still an available seat behind her so chose to sit there so that if I want to talk to here about something it would be easy for me to approach her. I notice that I stared to her for so long that make her uncomfortable, well she can't blame me for that since I really want to ask her why she lied to me, but I need to set it aside since the class is about to start.

It just our first day but all the professor give us a different activities skills and talents. The activity that I could never forget is when our professor told us to sing a song individually. I couldn't remember anymore what did I sing during that time, but the moment that could forget is when So Min sing a song entitled I NEED YOU BY LEANN RIMES, and the things that Min Ho say about So Min song.

Min Ho: Whoo!!!! Hyun Joong, do you heard that? Do you heard what is So Min is singing just for you? She say that she need you. You should come closer to So Min. (Then he laugh, and our other stupid classmate joined him from laughing.)

He really can't keep his mouth shut. Sometimes I would like to put a packing tape into his mouth to shut him up. But it some point I like what he just told, I really hope that the message of that song is for me, and hopefully that she really mean it, but I know that it really I'm possible.

 

(Hi guys, I just make an update before my class started, that is why it is a bit short.

Do you like the follow of the story guys?

Thank you for reading my story and for subscribing it.)