Chapter 17

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min POV

It been few weeks ever since we had our school foundation day, and proud to say that our class was able to win a second grand price for dance battle performance. Though the price is just a simple trophy but the enjoyment, the moment, the hardship and the team work that we had is really worth it. Though Hyun Joong and I is only partner for a short while during the performance yet we were able to perform pretty well despite we had few mistakes. I was really happy during the foundation week but I didn't know that I would have a big fight with Min Ah the following week.

There reason of the fight is because of the school locker that we are sharing. I'm the actual owner of the locker and she ask me if I could share it with her since she can't avail her own locker because their is no available anymore. Since she is one of my best friend since elementary, I agree to share it with her. But the problem is after few months of shring it with her I notice that there are a lot of thing inside the locker and most of it is wasn't mine. I let it be because I was thingking that she really need those thing and she can bring it at home because she also riding a public transpo on her way home. But one time I was upset when I find out that the reason why there is a lot of thing inside my locker is because she also put some of the thing of her classmate inside my locker. Didn't know that she do that since we belong to a different section. Can you believe that she did such a thing to a locker that she not even the owner and don't even have an enough space for my own things. I give her a warning, I told her that I let her do that but only with a thing that could still give enough space for my own things. She told me that she would tell to her classmate get their staff, so we are able to settle the situation.

Well that what I have though, because they only fix the matter for a month but that week after the foundation week I saw my locker with a lot of things again which is not even mine and most of my thing is into mess, When I put it I always keep it in order so it would be mess inside my locker, my thing wouldn't fall out once I open it. I wasn't be able to confront her during the morning since I'm about to be late to my class. Our break time was about to end when she came to my class and borrow my key to my locker, she told me that she left her duplicate to their house. I plan to confront her that time, but she told me that she is in a hurry cause their next teacher is about to arrive to their classroom and she still have to get hair things in the locker. My key to my locker is together with my key to our house, I was about to separate the two before I plan to give the other to her but before i even do that she suddenly grab the both keys and told me that she just going to give the two keys after class.

After class left my back and other thing to our classroom and went to Min Ah's classroom to retrieve my keys but I didn't see her there. So I went to the terrece of our floor to see if she is in the quadrangle, and I so her there. When I went down and ask her where is my keys and I need it now, would you expect it? she told me that she give it to her classmate who keep on put thing her things to my locker without getting a permission to me, and guess what she even give it my two keys (locker key and house key) to her classmate. I was really furious on what she did. So I couldn't avoid but to confront her at the quadrangle with a lot of student around us.

"Min Ah, where is my keys?" I ask her while I was controlling my tempered.

"I told you, my classmate borrowed it since she going to put her thing to the locker?" She told me as if she is starting to get irritated with me.

"What about my house key? Did you also give it to her?" I ask her again with the same tone.

"Yes, why would I even separate the two keys when you already put it together." She told me as if it was my fault that my house key is also with her classmate.

"Hey! Don't give me that tone as if it was my fault that my house keys with your classmate, you know that key is important you give it just like that, that thing is not even yours. And I just want to remind you, you are the one who grab my both keys before I was able to separate it to one another." I furiously replied to her.

"Fine, I'm sorry you don't have to be mad that way and don't have to raise your voice, can't you see there's a lot of student around, you are embarrasing me." She said to me sarcastically.

"What you felt embarrassed? What do you think I felt? I just keep on disrespecting me." I told her.

"What with just that I already disrespecting you? OMG that to much, with just a key?" She ask me as if she could believe what I'm saying.

"Just a key? It not just a key, it my house key, what if your classmate lost it? how can I enter my house once get home? you don't expect me to wait for my family to get home just to enter my house. And beside it not just the key, I already told you not to let your classmate to put their thing inside my locker. MY LOCKER. That my locker and you just ask me to share it with you, and not to share it also to your classmate. You even let them put their thing there without my permission." I scolded her,

"Fine, Im sorry, I'm going to tell them to pull out their thing inside your locker, now." She said to me as if she don't really care about my scolding.

"No, I would no longer accept your apology, because I'm afraid that after a few days you would going to do the same thing again. Give you a second chance but you didn't do what I ask you to do then I suppose that you should also pull out your things inside my locker as well. I share it with you willingly because you are my friend yet you disrespect my authority then I suppose you should accept the consequences." I told her.

"Fine, I'm going to pull out my things too, I don't care about you anymore." She told me angrily.

" Sure, is upto you, oh btw bring the both my keys, to our classroom since I still need to go back their I hope you don't expect me to wait for you here when I still have to do something upstairs." I inform her.

She didn't replied anymore instead she just leave and go to the locker room. I'm really mad and at the same time sad since I know with that commotion I'm going to lose a friend. But I also hate to have a friend who keep on disrespecting me specially when I'm trying my best to be nice to them.

After I go back to our classroom, I started to clean around since I'm on duty to do it. We are only four of student who is doing the duty and the other had already leave the classroom. I was about to fix my things when Hyun Joong entered the classroom. Just ignore him because I though that he just left something that why he came back and I'm busy fixing my thing anyway. But he came approached me and he was trying to give something to me.

"Hey, So Min, Min Ah ask me to give this to you." He told me, when I look at him. He actually giving back my two keys that Min Ah borrewed to me.

"Why did she ask you to give it back to me? Doesn't she have feet to come here?" I asked him.

"I don't know the reason but she seems to be mad." He informed me.

"Well got a fight a while ago." I explained to him.

"Oh that explained everything, why she told me that friendship between the two of you are over." He said.

"She said what? I couldn't believe it. Why did she have to say it? And what right did she have to get mad at me when she is the one who keep on disrespecting my authority to my own things" I said when I'm trying to stop myself to cry.

"Hey, calm down." He is try to console me.

"Since she already decided that we should ended up our friendship, then could you do me a favor, would you mind to give this back to him. I don't want to keep this anymore with me." I give him the friendly bracelet that Min Ah and I have.

"Sure, I'll give it back to her." He said.

Hyun Joong took the bracelet with him. And he got to the quadrangle to give it back the bracelet to Min Ah. I decide to go to the terrece to see what going to happend. I saw that Hyun Joong giving the bracelet to Min Ah when suddenly Min Ah shouted that "Who is So Min? I know no one had a name of So Min, throw that thing away from me". Her voice was too loud that even me who is standing from a far heard it pretty well and if I heard, then it the same with the student who are standing around them. I felt to a shame that I ask Hyun Joong to give it back to her. If I didn't do it, he might not experience such a scene.

When Hyun Joong came back to the room I apologies to him right away. This time I could no longer stop myself to cry. He told me that I should have apologies to him because it not my fault. He keep on consoling me until I calm down. I really felt great that he was with me that time but I remind myself that I shouldn't let my guard down because it might get hurt again.

Hyun Joong POV

I was at the cafeteria when Doo Sik came to me,. He inform me that So Min and Min Ah had a big commosion at the quadrangle. I was about to run there, when I saw Min Ah entering the cafeteria. I was about to ask her what happend with them when she refuse to say anything to me. Instead she asked me to wait for her to come back. And when she does, she give me a two keys and told me to give it back to So Min also she told me to say to So Min that the friendship between them is over.

I was shock on what she said. When I regained my composure I run to our classroom to see if So Min still there, and I wasn't wrong she still their and she is busy fixing her thing when I approach her to give back her keys. I told her what Min Ah told me, after she heard what I said it too obvious to me that she felt hurt. She ask me to give back something to Min Ah, and I accept it since I know that she doesn't want to see Min Ah. When I went to see Min Ah I was shock that she said that she don't know So Min out loud. I was hoping that So Min didn't see or heard what she do and said. But I was wrong when I came back to classroom and So Min is so streess out. It obvious that she heard everything that why I console her. But even she accepted my consoling, it seems like there's an invisible wall between us. I felt confused.

End POV

 

SORRY GUYS IF I MAKE A SHORT POV FOR HYUN JOONG. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSE TO WRITE AND ALSO I'M IN A HURRY BECAUSE I WANT TO CONTINUE WATCHING THE KOREAN DRAMA THE VILLAGE: ACHIARA'S SECRET. HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD LEAVE YOUR OPINION FOR THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CSJ16