Chapter 2

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

Since So Min is already a grade five student, she manage to cope up to her new school. Actually she been studing to Parang Highschool for 2 years but she find herself struggling in coping up to her surrounding. But know she already having fun. But like before mostly of her friends are all guys, but the different is that she discover that she is interested to her close and best girl friend but she just ignore that feeling.

Since the class just started by this month, she still not familiarize to all the new student to their class, but there is a certain someone that she became a little bit close even though he just new to their school. And that certain someone is Kim Hyun Joong. He always be around her during their break time, and he love to until to her limit that she will get mad. But even Hyun Joong is a kind of a teased person, she still enjoying his company.

Both of them have the same schedule of cleaning duty for their classroom after the class every once a week. That day both of them have a schedule to clean their classroom with their other classmate that also have their cleaning duty. While their were cleaning, some of their classmate that doesn't have any duties to do are still at their room, also one of Hyun Joong's friend, Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho is also one of the close friend of Hyun Joong. Like Hyun Joong, Min Ho is also a kind of a teased person, but unlike Hyun Joong, So Min didn't like the way of Min ho of being a teased, she really easy to get pissed off it came toward the friend of Hyun Joong. She really doesn't pointed out why she being like that toward them. Then that day, Min Ho make So Min more pissed off to him when he run around the whole room when So Min and Hyun Joong group where cleaning. But when Min Ho stop at Hyun Joong side and put his arm around Hyun Joong shoulder then he shouted something that made all of them shock and for So Min and Hyun Joong is mixed of shock and freeze at their spot. When Min Ho stop he shouted inside the room that Hyun Joong is in love to So Min.

When So Min get back to her sense, she didn't believe on what Min Ho just shouted at their room. She really pissed to Min Ho that why she chased him out from the room, before she even leave the room she told to her groupmates to continue their duty and don't want Min Ho just revealed, because it wasn't true, and she will right back after she give Min Ho a powerful punch to his face then she take her leave.

When she right back, Hyun Joong wasn't their anymore, but she didn't mind it since he already done his duty. Maybe she tell to the other that she wasn't believing in Min Ho's word but some part of her mind is already confuse if it true or not, but she try her best not to mind it since she doesn't want to put her friendship to Hyun Joong into a mess. But without her knowing that Min Ho's word is the start that would put her friendship to Hyun Joong into a big mess.

 

( At the next chapter, some part of it specially the point of view of Hyun Joong is would be a fiction, it really didn't happend to the original girl who did experience all of this, but what so min point of view, almost all of it are real.)