Chapter 4

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

As well know, the rumor about Hyun Joong have a feeling toward So Min are already spread out through out the whole class, the teasing toward them continue and little by little, it worsen. Then the Valentine's day has come, and Hyun Joong do a things that So Min didn't expect at all.

Hyun Joong POV

"The Valentine's day is to day so I must do something for So Min, but I don't any have idea what should I give her, maybe I should ask for help to my friends". hyun joong thought to himself.

Hyun Joong for his friend, but Min Ho is the first one that he meet that day, he is hesitating to ask Min Ho because what happened last time. But he don't have any other choice, but to ask him, so he approuch Min Ho right away.

" Oi Min Ho, could you help me about something." Hyun Joong said.

" Sure what is it? wait could I guess it instead. It about So Min, I'm right?" Min Ho said.

Hyun Joong don't know if he should tell him or not, but he think that if he didn't answer Min Ho's question for sure, he would help him, so tell Min Ho the truth. " I just want you to help find something that I could give to So Min since it a Valentine's Day today."

Min Ho laughed and replaid to him. " So I'm right, of course I would help you, I could notice how much you like her so I would want to help you no matter of what. How about you give her a flower, as simple as that since I could see that So Min is a simple kind of girl, I don't think she would like a expensive kind of gift."

" Maybe you were right, but how could I give it to her, I think until now she still didn't notice about my feeling toward her, and still don't have enough courage to confess, and even I confess to her, I don't think that she already ready in this kind of matter." Hyun Joong said.

" You know what, youcould give her a flower even though you don't say anything, just tell her Happy Valentine's Day then that it." Min Ho said.

" Fine, I would do your advice" Hyun Joong said.

End of POV

Hyun Joong and Min Ho went to their school gate to buy a single artificial rose for So Min and Hyun Joong right his name to the paper that hang to the cover of the rose. Then when their lunch time come, he search So Min to where she went, then he locate her at their school canteen, buying herself a food. Then Hyun Joong approuch So Min and he try to give the flower but So Min refuse to accept it, then she left and go to their classroom.

Since Hyung Joong don't have any other choice he and Min Ho followed So Min through their classroom and when they arrive, So Min went to her seat and try to fix her things before she eat the food she buy at the canteen. Hyun Joong came near to So Min's seat and he insert the flower that he suppost to give to So Min but she refuse to accept, So Min is about to complain that she refusing to accept the flower but being interrupted by entering of their advicer to their classroom and announcing that the lunch break is already over, so So Min don't have a chance to give back the flower to Hyun Joong.

So Min POV

" What is he even thinking by giving me this flower infront of our classmate and schoolmate at the canteen? didn't he even think that his action would make the rumor worsen, did he? or is he really have a feeling toward me? maybe not, since he came toward me with Min Ho maybe they were planning something. I shouldn't be fall for their trap to tease me again." So Min thought.

" But what I'm going to do to this flower? maybe I shouldn't have to buy a flower to my mom this year instead, I would give this flower as a replacement. Right maybe that what I suppost to do. I'm sure my mom would notice the name written here." So Min additional thought.

End POV

As what So Min plan to do, she really give the flower to her mom, and forget it that the flower came from Hyun Joong. And as what she expected the rumor and the tease from their classmate worsen. She can even take it anymore, so when Min Ho try to approuch her again for another tease game, she act as if she is a kind of volcano that suddenly errupted. She confront Min Ho inside their classroom, infront of their gossip classmate.

" YOU, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS RUMOR EVEN THOUGH YOUKNOW THAT IT WASN'T TRUE." So Min shouted to Min Ho.

" Maybe it true that I'm the one who started this rumor but Hyun Joong's feeling toward you are all true". Min Ho's replaid with shock, because he didn't expect that So Min would confront him with that kind of loud voice and serious face, as if she really hate him.

" I don't believe you, why do you think I believe you just because he gave me a flower yesterday? of course not, I think you say something to him that made him do such a thing even it is against to his will." So Min said.

" I'm telling the true, why don't you want to believe it?" Min Ho asked.

" Because it really unbelievable, I know Hyun Joong just see me as a friend like how I see him, Fine let tell that it true, then I'm telling you this, I would never fall in love to someone who once became my friend and I would never fall in love to a guy who is year younger than me, so don't expect that I would fall in love to Hyun Joong since aside from he is my friend, he also a year younger than me, so quit that rumor now. I already have enough on that I can't even take more than these so kindly stop it. So Min said.

While Min Ho and So Min having that loud and serious conversation inside their classroom, they didn't notice that certain someone is standing outside their classroom that near at their door, so he heared their whole conversation very clearly.

Someone POV

" So that what she really feel." Unknown person thought. Then that unknown person take his leave after So Min and Min Ho finish their conversation.

 

( I hope you like the new chapter)

Csj16_<3