Chapter 15

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min POV

The foundation day of our school is getting closer, and kind hide the fact that I'm excited to talk Rain by the help of Shindong, I hope we get closer because of that. But for the meantime I'll be contented by looking at him from afar. 

I currently looking at Rain while he is practicing for his volleyball game. I was thinking of taking a picture of him but before I even got a time to took a shot he suddenly look up at my direction and I was shock that he caught me, I suddenly runaway and hide myself to my classroom.

I thought that it going to be the last time I going to see him for that day but I was wrong because during our music class, I felt bored so I look at the window (along the hallway) to boredom when suddenly, Rain appeared to my eyesight. He was trying to look at inside our classroom, I was shock that why I suddenly bow my head to my arm desk, and I guess that it such a wrong move since my teacher, Ms Choi, notice my action.

"What the matter Ms. Jung?" Ms. Choi asked me with her annoyed voice.

"It nothing, Ms. Choi" I replied to her.

"Why? It something to do with Rain? I know him, so what the matter with him?" she told me with her sarcasm voice.

"It really nothing Ms. Choi" I replied with my panicking voice.

"Why do you have on him?" She asked me again, but choose not to answered her question anymore since I felt embarrased to her question. At the same time make classmate make a teasing noises that make me more embarrased.

"Look before you guys could even think of having crush with someone, first make sure that you could pass my quizzes and my exams." It obvious that she was mad. After she said does words thankfully that she already drop the topic yet I could see the same of my classmate hadn't ended with the topic and I'm pretty sure that they intend to tease me more after our class. And that make want to cry. But what I could do? after all, all the accusation of our teacher is real. Why would I always have to face this kind of situation.

End Pov

 

Seung Jo POV

It been a while since I interact with So Min. Well we still talk to each other but only if its necessary. I don't know what happend but I felt as if something change between us, I think ever since before we graduated from grade 6, the changes is already there. Yes I could fell that he still talk to me as friend but I could sense that she is keeping a distance with me.

Beside that I notice the changes between us, I notice also that during our break time, she would get out our classroom in a hurry. At first, I thought that she probably too hungry that why she is in a hurry to go to the cafeteria but I discovered that I was wrong when there is one time that I went to the comfort room and when I'm about to go back, the school had already give a signal that it the time for our break when I saw her running to the stair going up to the floor for the sophomore years. I felt it weird that she going up their when supposedly she doesn't have any business there. Since I have no idea what business she have there, I just forget.

I only remember what I had seen when I witness So Min odd action during our music class. I was thinking that I'm going to talk with her after the class to see what is the problem and to ask if I could help her in some way but even before I could do that, out strict teacher Ms. Choi notice So Min's action.

I couldn't do anything but to listen to their conversation. It is obvious to me how mad Ms. Choi is, but I more concern to So Min because it too obvious that she felt embarassed but she don't know how to defend herself. But I'm somewhat felt hurt when Ms. Choi ask So Min whether she had a crush to the guy ( what's that guy name again? Raindeer? Rainbow? I don't know what his name, I couldn't remember, and I don't intend to remember as well. I would just called him as BASTARD.) and it obvious to So Min's eyes that she do have a crush to that guy. I know that So Min want to end the topic, and it the same with me, thankfully that our teacher do drop the topic but not with our classmate as they have this teasing look on their faces. And since I have a very good best friend who are keep on whispering with me and teasing me that I was obviously being damped by So Min without a fight, I really want to struggle their neck at the point of time. Can't they even realize how hurt I'm right know? that they were trying to put a salt into my wounded heart.

End POV

 

 

What do you think about with this chapter? Sorry I couldn't make an update for so long. I became busy with my studies, and after I graduated from college, I been busy with my business. I couldn't a lot a time for my hobbies. But now since their is a quarantine here in our country and I have to close my business to the time being I was thing to make an update to this story but It seems that I'm going to change the follow of the story ( I was referring to the ending). From the very beginning, I already have the beginning story and the ending story plot but not with the story in between that is why it hard for me to keep on doing my stories. But now, I was thinking that I'm going to change who is So Min will end upto but I would stick with the title. So I'm already giving my apology to my readers who my get disappointed with the ending. But don't worry this story is not going to end yet soon. So Min and Hyun Joong are still in their Highschool. I might end this story when they already graduated in college. hehehhe

CSJ16