Abduct. (CH. 8 LIII)

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing outside Little Martian's School for the beginners is a boy named Nathaniel Im Ryujin. His thumb is inside the pocket of his ripped jeans, giving him the cool posture along the simple sweater he has for his top – that had the sleeves rolled up half-way and paired with boots, of course, the San Francisco sunglass of Blanc and Eclare that he always proudly brags that he'd be a model of. 
 
"Hehe, umma doesn't recognize me" He giggled before gaining back his composure and approaching his mom coolly "You're two minutes late, umma" 
 
"N—Nath?" Yoona asked, confused is seen on her face because a kid who look like someone who came from a chaebol family or a kid who models approached her. She only realized that it may be her son when she heard the 'umma' 
 
"Yes" He answered taking off his sunglasses and grinning "Mommy dressed me up like this after having my hair cut" 
 
"You're so handsome, I didn't recognized you at all" 
 
"Because I came from pretty mothers" 
 
"Did Sooyeon gave you that glass for free?" 
 
"Of course, umma! Do you expect mommy to let me pay for this when you two are the one buying our clothes since we're baby? Also, the model gets the item for free" 
 
"Model? You're a model?" 
 
"Yeah. Blanc and Eclare's" He answered proudly "But speaking of mommy, where is she?" 
 
"Maybe in her office?" 
 
"No" retorted him "She said that she'll drop by and see how you will react" 
 
"Hmm, maybe she got a lot of works to do" 
 
"Uhm, okay" 
 
 
-- 
 
On the other hand, Jessica who is supposed to hide behind the tree and give a laugh after seeing the look on her wife's face is now hung by a rope and a tape covering  
 
"MMSNGJHL" She tried reiterating when she woke up after having a hanky covered her nose that has a strange smell a while ago, 5 minutes after Nath's dismissal. 
 
"What?" The guy who is there removed the tape and asked 
 
"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT AM I DOING HERE??" 
 
"You're in a storage room. No need to shout, missy. I am not deaf" 
 
"LET GO OF ME! WHO ARE YOU??!!!" She commanded, still trying to be free but to no avail. The rope that was tied from her feet up to her hands is very tight but the guy only smirked and pressed the tape back "MMASLFGH" 
 
"Boss would come in a minute. I suggest that you shut up because it's of no use. No one is going to hear your cries" 
 
"ASFGWRGYHB" 
 
"Yes, the screen is fixed now, sir" The guy who is yet to be known took a phone call and looking to the monitors on Jessica's eye level. "Leave? Okay sir"  
 
"YADJGLHPYKELVNXPWITUOBN" She tried to talk but it can only turn as a muffle. That guy is leaving her. What happens to her then?? 
 
"It's been awhile, Jessica" The guy who's wearing an all black clothes and beard that is covering his face, yet, Jessica is so sure of who he is when she had the look for a minute entered the room after the other guy had left. "Yes, it's me" 
 
"MASKDFJH:" 
 
"Oh, my bad" He gave a slap on his forehead at his sly mistake and went near to Jessica to remove the tape covering  
 
"YOU??!!" 
 
"Obviously enough, yes." He answered with a smirk, the devious and up to no good kind. "You see, I have warned your son, but he's stubborn. Just like how you were" 
 
"Don't act like you know me too well" She gritted her teeth at the thought that he's actually the ahjussi Nath feared of. 
 
"Isn't that so? Isn't that why you're the Ice Princess?" 
 
… 
 
"Right now, You must be thinking of what would I want and so even though you already know what is it, Are you getting my point?" 
 
"No. Yoona would never be yours" 
 
"I know you'll be stubborn like that" He rubbed his chin that has a facial hair – giving him a total change of look from how he is before "That is why, I came prepared" 
 
"No matter what you do, she'll never be yours" 
 
"Unless, you don't own her either. You and your son is so alike, really" He chuckled "Why does the both of you keep on owning someone that isn't supposed to be yours in the first place?" 
 
"She's mine!" Jessica boasted with a smirk 
 
"And you'll be the reason why she wouldn't be" Smirked him and taking the remote control that is on the table "For you not to totally think a reverse 180 degrees of my personality, I'll give you a choice" 
 
"What choice?" 
 
"Either you choose your son, or Yoona" Offered him 
 
"I won't pick. Both are mine" 
 
"That's unless, one has to be on the edge." He pressed the remote and little martian, Nath's school, came to the monitor "I wonder what would happen if I press the 4 detonator all at once? Would you be able to recognize your son or would he be going out as a roasted little kid?" 
 
"DON'T INCLUDE MY SON IN THIS MATTER!!" 
 
"And oh, You can't sue me. Because you won't tell it to the police or anyone else" He grabbed Jessica with his right hand and squishing her cheeks "Because if you do, It's goodbye Little Martian, goodbye Nath" 
 
… 
 
"Don't think of asking from Attorney Jung either. He'd be pretty useless. Seungho, Kwangmin, Bumsoo, and Kyungho, are just some of my relatives handling the law" He deviously laughed and letting go of his hold on Jessica "Do we have a deal?" 
 
"Why are you doing this?!" She asked furiously. No, she can't tell. Nath would be in trouble. Everybody in Little Martian would be in trouble with one slip of her tongue. 
 
"Well, there's this one person, she said that she only wants you to break-up with Yoona, and then Yoona would stay back in the dorm. Then, she doesn't mind whether I'll have Yoona by night and she during the day" He answered occupying the stool in between where Jessica is tied and the front of the monitors 
 
"Who?" 
 
"Yuri" Confessed him 
 
"Yuri???" 
 
"Yeah" He answered nonchalantly "And by the way, she's the one who messed up with your son's meal the last time" 
 
"STOP GOING AFTER MY SON! HE'S INNOCENT" 
 
"Then, comply. No – Just give us Yoona, the soonest time possible" 
 
… 
 
"It has been … what, 5 years? I know cutting connections wouldn't be that easy so, I'll be giving you a due date of 15 days" 
 
15 days … That's exactly the time Yoona has before going back to dorm and to work … How coincidental. 
 
"You know what'll happen when you don't comply, right?" 
 
… 
 
"It's, Nath is going to be roasted on his own school and you're the reason behind" 
 
"D—don't, don't touch my son. I'll comply" She answered that came almost as a whisper 
 
"That's more I like it" Smirked him "It's easy as " 
 
"Promise me" 
 
"Don't worry, we have a deal. The bomb wouldn't explode as long as you don't meet with Yoona after the 15 days" 
 
"What if … by chance, we meet, are you going to do it then?" 
 
"Depending on how you will react on the situation. If you'd welcome her, then, 1 bomb will boom" 
 
… 
 
"The decision is up to you now. Whether to kill your son that you love the most, or to stay in the arms of Yoona that you consider as home. And if you're thinking of hiring someone to defuse the bomb or transferring your son, just so you know that I have monitors of cctv here. One call and then boom!" 
 
Just like that, the guy left the said storage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter