Let's celebrate. (CH. 8 XXVIII)

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there!

Well, I know that by now, you're reading this :)

I just want to proudly brag that this story is already in it's 74th chapter and still going. 700+ subscriber (Totally unexpected) and 27,000+ views. I also want to give a shout out to the following:

Oetori_9, KM_3451, grey_hartz, Pikacu256, thegalaxy, bgirl1727, KhimBerry, itsjustm43, 4everLoVeSNSD, blackpopo, mnpyoonsic722, ellehyoo, adeksn, qwerty01, Ice_deer, Kiddie13, KimNo-rae, kyojun, sisbro, cerlin, Olivert, palelolelo, hg_clavero, deerdea, yoonsicForevertrue, Kumakey88, _moonlover, JessU418, yoonsic722, River1721, xin0123, Loveimyoona, Rilakkuma91_722_7_29, 7for22, justastupidhuman, aishern, shana99, soshiyoongie, riska20, aservorova & dominique02. (Apologies if I misspelled your username T_T)

They are one of the subscribers who upvoted this hehe~ 

Last but not the least, fellow yoonsic authors who have subscribed! You guy don't fail to brighten up my day! Thank you and Thank you all! It would be too long if I mention everybody ._. Anyway, Enjoy the update ^^

 

--

 

(17th April)  

Jessica just got back from China because  she needs to attend her birthday party held by fans at Sogang University while Yoona is already free that week. The birthday party is the only schedule Jessica has for that week. So they have about 6 days to be together.

And because Yoona texted her a while ago that she's only at the mall with her unnie, Jessica decided to give a call; something they rarely do but she did since she's at the same mall and that she want to spend time with her wife before heading to her activity even if they planned to celebrate her birthday together.

*rings*

*rings*

"Hello .."

"Unnie! This is Yuri. Yoona went to the restroom and I thought it may be urgent so I took the call. Is there something you want to say?"

...

"Unnie?"

Jessica furiously dropped the call and went to the arcade to 'play' alligators.

"Ugh"

"Annoying"

"Piece"

"Of"

"Clingy"

"B--" She stopped herself from cursing and just stopped hitting the alligators going out of their place. Instead, She went to a coffee shop to buy something to drink before leaving the mall.

As she wait for her order, she checked her phone and to message Krystal that she's going home and saw that Yoona sent her 15 messages and gave 3 calls that she missed

'Why did you call?'

'Where are you?'

'Hey'

'Babe!'

'Don't be mad, okay?'

'Babeeeeeeeee'

'I didn't lie. I met her by chance'

'Im Sooyeon ...'

'Reply'

'Babe'

'B'

'A'

'B'

'E' 

'Sooyeon :('

But she just read those message and didn't bother to reply at all.

'Read-zoned. Babeeeeeeeeeee. Reply to your wifeeeeee'

-seen- 

'Oi'

-seen-

Jessica shrugged the messages again and went to the counter when the crew is already calling out her name

'Why are you frowning?'

'I didn't even do it on purpose'

-seen-

'We need to talk'

"Ooh. Why don't you talk to Yuri then? Since you two are together"

"But I didn't mean for us to be 'together'"

"I don't care. The point is that you two are. You're both annoying me" Jessica messaged back before taking one last sip to her coffee before standing up to leave.

"Let's talk" Yoona approached the still hot-tempered Jessica but got ignored. She haven't saw this side for a long time and she's dead sure that she's so gonna be on the pit of the cliff. "It won't be long"

"Then why didn't you say it when I was spending my free time a while ago?"

"I was scared that you may splash the coffee to my face ..." She answered in a low tone 

"I'm busy. I don't have time"

"It won't take too long. You still have an hour left" She blocked Jessica's way and stood firm with her words

"I'm going home"

"Just go with me. 20 minutes would be enough"

Jessica didn't respond but she did glare

"15?"

...

"10. 10 would be okay"

...

"It wouldn't go down anymore. Just 10, okay?" She held Jessica's hand who pulled away so she had to hold it firmly

"I can walk by myself" Yet, Jessica pulled it back again

"I know. But I want to hold your hand" And she did. As stubborn as she could be.

Yoona then pulled Jessica with her to the parking lot so they could leave the mall and head for the place she have in mind. Jessica sure made her feel bad for that incident awhile ago though. She didn't hold back.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll know when we get there" Answered Yoona opening the passenger seats' s door and ushering Jessica to enter. "You do know how stubborn I could be. I know you're mad but your rebuttal won't work" With an displeased look, she can only follow. Yep, she's still mad. But just like how Yoona said it, even if she rebutt, they'll only bicker. 

"You better not be wasting my time"

Yoona drove and went to what seems to be an abandoned carnival.

"Ohh? This place ... Why .. Why are we here?"

"Because it seems like you're forgetting what had happened here. And yes, this is the same place where I confessed to you" 

"I know that."

"You know it but you seem to forget what happened"

"I do not" Denied her "As far as I can remember, this is where you confessed. You did but I said I can't give you an answer yet."

"No. You're clearly wrong about that. I didn't confess to get a yes from you immediately. I confessed to you so you would know what I feel." Yoona answered "My 10 minutes wouldn't be enough to explain everything. BUT"

"But?"

"But you must NEVER forget that I once confessed to you here. Not as Actress IM, So nyu shi dae Yoona but just myself. A nugu. But still you accepted me for who I am. I told you back then that I could never foresee our little fights to major one but I'll stick with you no matter what. That we'll get through everything that would get in the way as long as we hold each other. I know you easily get jealous so we always try to avoid doing it deliberately"

"But you didn't ..."

"I know I once did and we almost lost everything. But you held on, didn't you?" Jessica soften and Yoona is quick to pull her wife in her embrace "I'm sorry that I'm making you mad and jealous countless times. But I won't exchange you for them" Yoona felt her shirt getting wet. So she knew Jessica is crying in her hold "Don't cry,"

...

"My 10 minutes is up. You have a fan-meeting and will celebrate with soojung today, right? I'll fetch you tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"

"Of course we will celebrate your birthday together" Yoona smiled before pulling away so she could place a kiss on Jessica's forehead. "I'll fetch you first thing in the morning so you don't need to go home later and just rest well."

"Who says I'm going with you?" She cocked an eyebrow after wiping off her tears

"Your mom and dad would be in your sister's concert in Japan. So basically, you only have your wife to celebrate with"

"Are you always that assuming?"

"Maybe. Because, I'm your choice. Sooyeon's little rascal slash wifey" Yoona answered and Jessica scoffed in return "Go now or else I might not let you to"

"And you?"

"I'll fetch a cab since unnie left me"

"Why don't you just go with me?"

"I'll still go back to the mall and buy something. Is there something you want?"

"Present?"

"Can be"

"Hmm ..." Jessica thought for a while and Yoona waited patiently "Car!"

"Car? We have uhmm ..." Yoona gave it a thought and even using her fingers to count "4 different cars in total. Yet you want a new one?"

"Hmm!"

"What type?"

"Kidding hehe~" Jessica pinched Yoona's cheeks "This was enough" She showed their wedding ring sitting on her ring finger "But if you insist, anything would be fine"

"Anything?"

"Anything"


--

Jessica went home first so she could go with Ahreum to sogang university while Yoona went to the mall to buy her 'something'. 

After her fan-meeting, Krystal is already annoying her to come as she doesn't have that much time to spare. Krystal have planned to eat lobsters at their favorite restaurant. Since when was the last time she saw her unnie? Probably during that one time when she took a short break from filming and headed back to Korea.

"What is her plan?"

"Yoongie?"

"Yes"

"I'm not sure and I have no idea. She just told me that she's going to fetch me tomorrow morning"

"Heol! You met her today?!" Frown is visible in her face putting down her spoon she uses in her soup

"Yes?"

"And that's why you're late?"

"Oh no! I met her before the fan-meeting. Why?"

"Ughhh!!! Annoying! I told her that today is my day with you. Me, Only me!" Krystal sulked

"Is that why she doesn't want to go even if she has no schedule?" Jessica giggled "I'm with you anyway. So why are you sulking?"

"She didn't follow the deal!"

"What deal?"

"Me today, Her tomorrow. I was nice enough to let it go but ugh!! I'm going to be with you tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? You have to go back to filming tomorrow that's why you're leaving later"

"Unnnieeeeee~" She whined "Why are you taking her side?"

"I do not. We actually bickered .. a little."

"Still!"

"Let's meet in Hong Kong. I'll visit you there the day after tomorrow"

"Why not tomorrow?"

"I just got back from China soojungie. Let me spend some time with her, even for a day. I haven't met her for a long time too" 

Krystal pouted taking a lobster with her "Fine"

"Don't you like it? You two haven't argued since the last time, all thanks to your busy schedules"

"Tell your wife that I'll break her bones when I see her"

"Do you think she'll allow you? I don't get why you two doesn't have a proper time management" She sighed "Why do you like to bicker?? We don't even do that as much as you do"

"Lie. I've read it somewhere that you marry someone who you want to annoy for the rest of your life. And with that annoying wife of yours, I'm sure! I'm sure that it's her purpose. What I don't get is why she keeps on annoying me too"

"Because you're my sister that's why. You should witness how much she annoy her sis. Just like how you annoy me"

"Ahhh! Yoojin unnie must've hit her countless times. Just like me so ... Yep. We're the same"

"Yah! What does that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing~" She answered with an aegyo hoping that she won't get hit like the usual. It worked though. Or maybe because of the message Jessica received that time?

So the siblings enjoyed their birth'date' until midnight; the time for Krystal to head for the airport.

 

--

Yoona went really early to the J&K unit. She thought that Jessica is still sleeping because It was 3am when she received the message that Jessica got home.

"So, What time are you coming?" Came in a freshly received message

"I'll be on my way"

"I'll prepare breakfast so just go here :) Take care on the way"

"Why did you wake up so early?"

"More of a hobby, I guess?"

"No fair! I wanted to surprise you"

"You shouldn't have reminded me yesterday about my birthday so I wouldn't think of it"

"But anyway, your lovely wife would be there in a flash" She messaged back, still inside the elevator to reach the unit


-

"Where are we going?"

"Japan"

"why there?"

"Just feel like walking under the falling cherry blossoms with you"

"What time is our flight?" Jessica asked and patiently waits for the answer as Yoona took a sip from her hot choco

"Oh no, We're not going to the airport since we might be seen by some fans and we might not be able to go on"

"Then?"

"Cruise ship"

"Really??"

"It's my gift. Not the ship though"

"I shouldn't have prepared breakfast!" Jessica pouted slightly "What time are we going?"

"9 am"

She took her bread again to continue eating "By the way, Soojung is mad at you. She said you two have a deal?"

"Heh~ It's not my fault that my lovely wife is eager to see me"

"You still have the guts to giggle? You know what she said yesterday? That she's going to break your bones"

"But you won't let that to happen~"

"Tch" 

--

The two finished brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter