Work over love.

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know how I ended up with this plot lol but enjoy ^^ 

 

--

 

Yoona suffered from a comatose because of a car crash. However, she woke up at the thought of a girl who made her to smile the brightest a lot of time. 
 
Jessica just came back to Korea after 2 years. She's now back to spend her mandatory and sick leave, which is about a week or so. She actually didn't want to head to Korea in the first place. But there's an event that pushed her to choose the said country to be her vacation place. 
 
"How are you, our daughter? Is there anything you want?" Yoona's mom asked right after the doctor did the check if Yoona is indeed, fine. 
 
"J—Jessica ..." She answered stuttering a bit because of her dry throat that her dad aided her with "I want her" added her and finally sitting on her own 
 
"Jessica?" Asked her dad 
 
"Yes" 
 
"I'll try to give her a call" Her younger sister, Krystal, grinned at the news while her parents seemed to be wary. 
 
 
-- 
 
"Unnie~!" Krystal waved with a smile seeing the blonde who entered the café "It's been a while, sica-unnie" 
 
"Yeah" Answered her giving Krystal a peck on the cheeks, it was their way of greeting each other after all "How are you?" 
 
"I'm fine- heck, I'm feeling great! Now that you're here again at that" 
 
"Tch. I do have a present for you, so you don't need to be chummy with me. Where's your unnie?" 
 
"Speaking of the little rascal, she's looking for you the moment she opened her eyes. It's such a shame that it's the first news I've told you after landing here" 
 
"Let's buy something for her to eat, and, it's embarrassing to come on empty hands" 
 
"Eyy! Don't mind it unnie! You're not a guest, you're a family" Krystal said as she pull Jessica out of that café and head to the hospital where Yoona is confined. 
 
 
-- 
 
"Yoongie …" Jessica called out after swallowing the forming lump in . She's aware of the girl's condition, thanks to the talkative Krystal for giving her the WHOLE detail of it. 
 
"Sica!" Yoona pouted and opened her arms widely, hinting Jessica to give her a hug which Jessica gladly did anyway. "I'm glad you're here" 
 
"Sure, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Sorry that I had to come empty handed though. Your sis commanded for us to meet right after landing here in Korea and brought me here as soon as she can" 
 
"Glad she did. Because I miss you very much" 
 
Jessica smiled "I missed you too" 
 
Yoona was able to get better after that day so she was allowed to go home the next day. On the other side, Jessica isn't aware of it.  
 
"No wonder that you're not visiting me is because you're with her" Sulk her after catching Jessica and Krystal's attention who looked happy shopping together 
 
"Oh? You're allowed to go home already? Shouldn't you be resting if that's the case?" Asked her and pacifying Yoona in the process "I forgot to bring my present for her so we went for a shop in exchange" 
 
"Unnie, sica-unnie is the best!" Grinned Krystal and giving a thumbs up using both of her hands despite carrying shopping bags on both "I'm glad to have someone like her who share the same interest as I do" 
 
"And me? Where's mine?"  
 
"Didn't you say that me coming is your present?" Jessica giggled at Yoona's jealousy "I was going to visit you after this" 
 
"I tried to come out as fast so that I could be with you. And that means my younger sister aside" 
 
"Hey! Why are you so possessive for?" 
 
"Since you're discharged, and I assume that the doctor told you to rest, yet, you stubbornly made your way here, let's have dinner together. I'll cook for you" 
 
"In our home? OKAY!"  
 
"Sica, let's go to your home so that you'll be cooking for me only" Said Yoona and initiating to hold Jessica's hand. Jessica looked at her since Krystal is with them but Yoona doesn't look like she'll let go. 
 
"How possessive" Scoffed Krystal "Fine, I'll call Mr. Han to fetch me here and you two can leave" 
 
"Thanks" Yoona smiled and pinching Krystal's cheek 
 
"We'll go ahead. You know my number anyway" 
 
"Yes unnie. I'll just message you from time to time" Krystal smiled at the two before they could leave 'What a cute couple' She mumbled still having the smile plastered on her face 
 
 
 
 
"I thought you moved out of this place" Remarked Yoona when Jessica led her to the same old house that holds a lot of their memories together 
 
"So, you do know my place very well. Was there a time that you visited here without me knowing it?" 
 
"Yeah, there were times" Smiled her "You don't mind me doing so, right?" 
 
"What do you get for doing it? I'm not here too" 
 
"But our memories does" 
 
"Pft. Let's go and prepare dinner" 
 
"Let's be like this for a while" She said as she pull Jessica for a back hug "I missed being like this with you here. Besides, It's still early for dinner and I'm not yet hungry" 
 
"But Yoongie …" 
 
"Hmm?" 
 
"Don't you remember August 07, 2014?" 
 
"Hmm …" Yoona hummed, thinking for a while "Nope. Why?" 
 
"It's a secret if you don't hehe" She answered leaning closer to feel Yoona's warmth. Staying for 2 years in New York made her to miss their cuddles, kiss, and days that they should be making memories together. 
 
Jessica prepared dinner for Yoona that night. And just like as she predicted, Yoona refused to be home for days.She's literally sticking to Jessica each and every day. 
 
Until it's her last day here in Korea. Krystal is aware of her return to New York, but Yoona isn't. Jessica doesn't have the heart to tell it and wipe off the smile Yoona alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter