Wifey. (CH. 8 XXVII)

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So the two really hadn't met since the last time, which is during the 17th of March. They do message each other and facetime but they can't meet even if they badly want to see each other. Good thing that they managed to be on the same country this day.

"Yoongieeeeeeeeeeeee I miss you without space"

"You got that style from me :')"

"Seems like you didn't"

"I miss you too without space TT_TT I badly want to see you but I'm still here in SM"

"Do you want to see me?"

"Of course!"

"Then, at your next break, go down and let's meet"

"WHAT??!!!"

"You said you want to see me. I'm granting it"

"You mean, you're coming???"

"Hmm! At your next break. You can only text me now because it's your break at your practice after lunch, right?"

"How did you know?"

"I used to have the same sched, remember?"

"Oh yeah .. I'm sorry"

"It's okay my lovely wife. At least you just proved it to me that I'm not the only one who is  forgetful"

"What time are you coming?"

"Dinner time"

"But it's hard to sneak out /pouts/"

"Tell them you're going to buy or anything excuse that would seem plausible. Don't over-react is what I'm saying"

"Heol. You act as if you're so good at making excuses at all"

"Not really good. But I make it seem plausible"

"Oh really? Like, how?"

"I'll just buy some chocolate in the convenience store. Who would like some? or, sneak out and because you know that they'll ask where you went, give them the chocolate and say that you just went out for some and was wondering if someone is interested"

"I'll use that one ;)" 

"Aren't you going yet? Break time is already over. See you later :)"

 

--

After our exchange of messages during break time, practice resumes for our incoming tour in Indonesia. Yep. We still practice even if it's the same choreo over and over again. I don't mean it in a bad way but, even if we practice countless times, for sure there'll be a lot of mistakes since it's for a concert and not for a broadcast.

"Unnie, Where are you going?" Here I thought that I could sneak out without no one noticing but here's Seohyun interrogating me. If only she know's who I'm going to meet. Probably would give her a shock. And that fact that we're married ...

"I'm just going to buy outside" I lied. "Do you want anything?"

"Okay your treat!" She smiled "One Iced coffee please. Thank you" Heol. Now I really have to go 'out' Nice idea Im Sooyeon.

"Okay!

I headed out. But not using the fire exit. It's break time anyway so I have an hour for myself and we're not restrained to go out because there's no meeting or whatsoever. And plus, SM isn't like our dorm which the parking can be at the front or at the basement.

"Are you here yet?" I asked while still in the elevator on the way down to the lobby

"Go out to the front"

I skipped to the front and saw her car at the other street but came when I was standing at the front anyway

"Hop on"

"Where are we going? We can't travel far enough because we only have one hour to spare" I informed her in case she plans to give me the same treatment like how I do

"I know. I know. We'll only go to the next block where there's a convenience store"

Soon we really did went to a convenience store. Why are you doing this to me Im Sooyeon??? I thought you'll treat me for dinner. I only took a bite at the food served to us TT whyyyy

"What are we doing here in the convenience store?" It's not that I always ask the obvious but it's just that I don't get why we have to go here. And I don't get why do I bother explaining myself here

"To buy chocolates. I believe that's what you reasoned out" She answered turning off the engine and unbuckling herself which means that we're really going here. 

"Well yeah. But still ..."

"Just kidding! I packed food for you!" She grinned and took a neatly packed 'lunch box' at the backseat

"You cooked???"

"Yeah!"

"Reallyyy??"

She deadpanned which means I'm only wasting our time asking the obvious/nonsense stuffs.

"But why are we at the convenience store?"

"For the sake of your peace of mind, Like i told you, we're here to eat and so that we could buy chocolates"

"Seohyun asked me to buy her an iced coffee though"

"You could've said it a while ago so we should be at the next block!! Ughhhh!!" She curled her fingers which means she's holding her temper so I had to pacify. She must've been wanting to see me for so long that's why she feels that an hour is very short. I have to admit, It is. It's not enough to tell what I went through the last few weeks I wasn't able to see her. But what to do? We chose this path and so we can't do anything but to cope up. It's for us anyway. Someday our hard work will pay off. Someday we would only relax without work in mind.

"There's canned coffees, right? I'll just buy that one since Seohyun prefers any kind of coffee"

"They're way too expensive"

"Our time is way more expensive than that can. It's only for this time anyway. Let's eat?"

"Cheeseeww"

"Oops. I didn't mean to. They just ... what to do when my mind thinks that way when I'm with you?"

She scoffed before entering the store to buy a bottle of water

"You were complaining about the coffees being expensive but here you are, buying water which we have at home"

"I forgot to bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter