Reminisce. (CH.8 XIX)

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really not going to do it?"

"Not now, okay?"

"You would?!"

"Of course! Why? You don't like it?"

"Well ..."

"She and i ... No one can come in the way. We would be together soon. So, don't keep asking me"

"Ow-kay. But, Dad told me to refrain you to come here. Go back next month or so."

"WHAT?! WHY?! I wanna visit her"

"You have a busy sched so dad wants you to have a rest. It would be obvious too if they knew that you're coming here often."

"But ..."

"She can understand why you can't. 3 weeks would pass by like a wind. Plus, you don't have that much sched that time"

"What if i don't do as told so?"

"Then, I'll tell mom and dad and then you wouldn't be able to even if you want to"

"Fine. I'll visit her again in 3 weeks" I answered and hunged up. It's been a week since i met her at the drugstore and she's annoying me since then. I decided to answer her in the way she wanted as i have the feeling I'm making things complicated for her. It's been two weeks since that day and i already miss my sooyeon *sigh*

I guess i should just stay at the dorm for the meantime. It's not like there's a reason to come back to our home. It'll just make me miss her more. Our love filled house ... Just thinking of it is already a torture.

I headed to the library. The place where we used to hang out the most. The place where she would read and I'll just wait for her to finish or sometimes annoy her when i feel hyped up. One thing is certain, many things happened in this library. We often share moments in here too.

"Miss her?" Seohyun asked sitting in the jelly bean couch in front of mine

"Huh?"

"I asked if you miss sica-unnie" She clarified and i looked at her half-shocked and half-dumbfounded. How .. "You don't need to answer though. It's clearly written with the way you look"

"What's with the way i look?"

"Just like when she have a single schedule abroad"

"How ..."

"Wow. I should apply to be a press next time. You really don't know that sometimes I'm here with you too?"

"Uhm ... no"

"Can't blame you. It's either you're with her or missing her. There's no in between as a reason you're coming here"

"You know too that i used to be here with her?"

"Yeah. I was touched when i saw you the first time here" She answered

"When was the first time?"

"Well i don't know when is it in particular. I can just remember how much i adored you that time. Sica-unnie was comfortably crying in your arms."

"Crying?"

"Hmm. I don't want to eavesdrop since it might be something private. I wanted to go and comfort her too but i doubt i would help. She relaxed when you nodded your head as if that's what all she needed"

"That happened?" I asked forgetting if such event really happened. I do remember that we share our thoughts and what's bothering us but I'm not sure which is which

"Hmm. But more than that, i often see you two in here. She would be reading a book right where you are sitting now and you would be here, either looking at her or joking around"

"You know that too?"

"Of course! You don't know how much i wanted to hush you off because you were so noisy and that your laugh fills the whole room."

"Then, why didn't you?"

"She was okay with it so how could i .."

"But its funny, right?"

"Yes. Specially the boy in specs joke"

 

"Sica-unnie" Yoona called-out with formalities since they're in the dorm and the assistant who arranges the book might get suspicious if he'll hear Yoona calling Jessica as 'sooyeon-ah'

"Hmm ..." Jessica hummed as a response with her eyes still focused on the book she's reading

"What if a boy who's like you, have a really really blurred vision wearing a specs show up?"

"Ehh?" She looked at Yoona placing a bookmark on her book

"I mean, imagine a boy here. He's standing beside me"

"And?"

"What would happen if i cut his left ear?"

"He won't be able to hear in that side"

"And if i cut his other ear?"

"He wouldn't be able to hear"

"Nooo! He'll be blind"

"You took his ears and not his eyes"

"Still. He'll be blind"

"Ehh??"

"I told you he has a very very really really blurred vision and that he's wearing specs like you"

"Even so. He doesn't have ears so that would make him not be able to hear a thing"

"But still, where would he hang his specs if he doesn't have ears"

"Pft" Jessica controlled her laughter

"It's actually funny" Yoona nodded satisfied "Are you done reading?"

"Why?"

"I have lots of jokes"

"Really?"

"Hmm!" Yoona nodded so Jessica took off her specs and crossed her arms "One incorrect answer = One kiss?" she asked whispering it 

"Okay"

"3+3?"

"Christmas Tree"

"5+5?"

"Voltez 5"

"7+7?"

"7 Up"

"8+8?"

"Chocolate. Knocked Out! HAHAHA"

"No fair! You already know?"

"That's because you got it from the book over there" Jessica pointed on to the kids section "I used that style on Tiffany before, you know?"

"You did?" Yoona asked shocked at what Jessica just said "You asked her for a kiss?" she leaned to ask it in a whisper

"Why not?" Yoona glared frowning at her "Yoongie has a bit of a temper i see. I didn't get to tell her the whole questions because she doesn't get it" she added pointing at Yoona's creased eyebrow

"Can i get my kiss then?"

"Why? I don't have an incorrect answer" Yoona puckered her lips but Jessica rejected "Someone's watching"

"Who?"

"Secret"

 

"Ahh .. You must be that someone" Seohyun must be the one who was in the library too at the time, the reason why i didn't get to have a kiss.

"Someone who?"

"She saw you once but she didn't tell me"

"Ohhh. She's really like that" She let out a sad smile "I really like her when she's like that" If seohyun was someone who isn't someone i know, i would've asked her by now, what she meant with really like.

"Like what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter