Mom. (4)

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Jessica accepted Yoong’s heart. Their relationship was just like any other couples out there. Busy with work, but still finding the time to be together.
 
“Aww, this is so cute!!” Squealed Seulgi when a package came in and her nanny said that she could open it “Nanny, is this mine?”
 
“Why of course. It’s written on the box that it’s for Jung Seulgi”
 
“Who gave it?”
 
“Im Yoong, oh! It’s from your appa”
 
“Oh” She pouted “I haven’t seen appa for so long”
 
“Maybe that’s why he gave this teddy for you” Her nanny answered
 
“I need no teddy!” She threw the teddy away before locking herself in her room. The ahjumma could only shook her head
 
 
 
“Ahjumma, did the little monster eat yet?”
 
“Sica, she won’t eat. She locked herself in her room after receiving Yoong’s present”
 
“Why is that so?”
 
“She said that she doesn’t need the teddy and that what she wants is him. She’s so stubborn; she hasn’t left her room for hours now”
 
Jessica sighed “Why is she acting like a spoiled brat when he’s not even her real dad? Fine, If she won’t eat till 1 o’clock, tell her to go to the office. Yoong’s here”
 
“Alright”
 
Jessica went to Yoong after the call. “Yoong, Can I ask for a favor?”
 
“Work related?”
 
“Actually … It’s about the little monster” She rolled her eyes before taking the seat across Yoong’s “She wants to see you, and won’t even eat”
 
“Making her eat would be a piece of cake. Why are you asking it as a favor, as if you’re not my girlfriend?”
 
"Still, it's not related. You're doing me a big favor, taking care of my daughter"

"She's yours, you two are like a set meat. It would be more fun to take everything, wouldn't it?" He looked around first before giving Jessica a peck on the cheek "Tell me when she arrives. I'll make sure to let her eat"

"Thanks"

"Go now. I know that there's a lot of troubles"

 

 


“Seulgi, are you sleeping?”
 
...
 
“I’m going to your appa’s office” She added then soon she heard shuffling sounds before the door opened and showed the little girl with a flashing smile
 
“Let’s go nanny!”
 
“Aiyoo. At least, get dressed up”
 
“This is fine, this is fine. Come on already” She refused to do so and is tugging her nanny towards the door
 
 
 
--
 
“Appa! Why aren’t you coming home?” Seulgi asked when she entered Yoong’s room; hands on her hips as if she’s a mom who’s nagging her son
 
“There’s a lot of trouble lately. Sorry, okay?”
 
“Hmp!”
 
“Why are you being so sulky?” He took the little girl and carried her up to sit on his lap
 
“Because … umma is acting strange lately”
 
“Strange? Do you know what does that mean?”

“Strange, uhm, not usual”
 
“Hmm, okay” He nodded “Why? How strange is she?”
 
“She would often meet this ahjumma, and then cuddle me really tight when she gets home”
 
“How is cuddling strange? She doesn’t do that to you”
 
“She does, but she never cried before. I can hear her sob, but I act like I don’t, because it makes me cry too”
 
“Who even is the ahjumma?”
 
“I don’t know” Shrugged her “But she’s telling me that she’s my real mom when she sees me. I don’t like her”
 
“Ah, I have heard of that.” He bit his lip and not wanting to spill the information to the little girl. Truth is, Jessica has told him about that someone before.  They basically share about everything to each other.
 


“Yoong …” Jessica broke down the moment they were spending time on a café, overlooking the city.
 
“Why? What’s wrong?”
 
“Someone wants to take Seulgi away from me”
 
“Then don’t give her?” Yoong furrowed a brow, not knowing a thing about the history of the little one. He just knows that Seulgi is Jessica’s daughter, that’s all.
 
“Honestly, Seulgi isn’t my daughter. She’s just registered under my name, but she’s not really mine” She quivered as she spills the information that she have never opened up to anyone before, even to the nanny that takes care of her; which is now Seulgi’s nanny.
 
“What … You mean? You adopted her?”
 
“No … I saw her in the dump”
 
“How could that someone become so sure that it’s Seulgi?”
 
“Remember that I told you of the said meeting? Their lawyer had proven it, because Seulgi’s DNA and that ahjumma’s DNA matched”
 
“Shh.” He hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter