Collide. (CH. 8 XL)

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi grc_grace and, Thank you for upvoting. Hope you all are liking this (not a one shot or a multi-shot lol) story.

Nath and Soyou giggled before taking a bite on his sandwich and taking a gulp on her milk respectively. The source of their happy morning is that they got to see their umma sulking at their mom. 
 
Yoona had schedules the past few days so she's staying at dorm and only returned home since this midnight. She wanted to surprise her wife and the kids by making delicious breakfast but before she could land a finger on the kitchen, Jessica had stopped her. 
 
"It's my task now, I tell you" She tried using the authoritative tone but faltered when Jessica gave a sharp glare 
 
"You know it too well that those task doesn't exist anymore since we had the kids. Now, Are you going to sit there or I'll hit you this spatula?"  
 
"Try hitting me" She dared and Jessica did "Ouch!" 
 
"Be glad that I still haven't started cooking or else I'd prefer it that way" 
 
"Heol!" 
 
"Yes heol. Now sit down" She pointed to where the kids is silently eating their breakfast  
 
"Just eat umma" Soyou gave Yoona the last piece of the grilled cheese on the table 
 
"Where do you think you're going? If I can't go inside the kitchen, so you'll be" She held Nath to refrain him from entering the kitchen 
 
"Mommy!! Umma won't let me get the milk" He frowned. Hearing that, Jessica took the milk in the fridge and gave it to Nath and not forgetting to glare, again, at Yoona 
 
"I can't believe that you came home early morning just to annoy" 
 
"I wanted to make delicious meals and be the one to prepare the kids snacks for school" She sulked before taking a bite on the grilled cheese 
 
"I finished making the kids snacks and made breakfast. Don't you dare land a finger on the kitchen or else, no kiss and cuddles for ONE WHOLE month" She answered giving stress to that 'One whole' part so her wife could know that she's serious. 
 
"Umma you promised us that you'll make delicious pancakes when you reach home" Soyou wiped her lips with her bib before talking to Yoona 
 
"Right! You said when you called that you'll make sure to make us the delicious pancakes you kept on bragging about" 
 
"You just had your sandwich" Frowned her "Besides, Tomorrow is another day" 
 
"Umma!!" Chorused the twins as they cross their arms and Jessica made sure the snacks is all ready 
 
"Mommy! Umma whispered that she’ll cook it for me when you leave for work" 
 
"Really? Then, that's great" Grinned her "Mommy is going to prepare for work, okay? And since your umma is home, she'll be the one to send you to school" 
 
"Then, no hugs and kisses?" 
 
"She can cook as much as she please until she cut all of her fingers" Answered her taking off the apron before leaving the kitchen  
 
"Thinking about it … I'd rather have your whines than no kiss and cuddles" She stuck her tongue out before following Jessica upstairs 
 
"Umma!! Soyou has to go to school!" He called out and Yoona went back with a sheepish smile "All you want to do right after you go home is to annoy mommy and get your kiss" 
 
"Soyou, let's go" 
 
"You're not listening to me?" He asked following Yoona with his hands on his waist "Then I won't tell you the secret I know about mommy. Hmp" He huffed before proceeding to go upstairs, leaving Soyou and Yoona 
 
"What secret?" 
 
"I don't know. You didn't listen, your fault" 
 
"Really? You don't know?" 
 
"Hmm! Maybe it's a secret they had when he and mommy were together. We still haven't shared each others secrets for uhm .. many days" 
 
"What could it be?" She asked before she and Soyou went up so Soyou could change her clothes 
 
-- 
 
"Nath~ My handsome and kind son Nath~" She called out to Nath who is watching the television in the playroom. Umma Jung had a patient she needed to visit while Appa Jung went home late at night and is catching up with sleep. 
 
"I, will, not, tell." 
 
"Even if I'll be the one to send you and fetch you from school?" 
 
"Even so" 
 
"I'll buy you a robot, call?" 
 
"Noona already bought me one" 
 
"Cookies?" 
 
"Uncle gave it to me" 
 
"Soldiers?" 
 
"Aunt gave it to me" 
 
"Stuff toy?" 
 
"Nanna bought it for me" He facepalmed 
 
"Uhm … Superheroes?" 
 
"Abuelito gave me that during my birthday …" 
 
"Watch?" 
 
"I don't like watch" 
 
"Ah!! Guns, Guns! You wanted that one, right?" 
 
"Aunt Taeyeon already bought me one …" 
 
"How about the house? The one you said you would play with Soyou?" 
 
"Umma! You seriously don't know a thing?? Mommy already bought us the house last week" Whined him before standing up to leave "I won't tell and I'd rather have noona to send to me to school" 
 
"She did? How come I didn't know?" 
 
"We were playing with it before you left" Frowned him  
 
"Really?" Yoona asked dumbfounded. She knows that the twins is fond of toys but when they already have it, they chose not to have the same, unless, it really catches their desires. "Hmm … I'll cook for you, your favorite food" She tried to bargain again to Nath who grabbed his bag before going to the now-Krystal's-room that used to be just an reserved room for a 'guest' 
 
"Really?" 
 
"Hmm" 
 
"No hugs and kisses?" 
 
"Oh right!" She snapped her fingers before thinking of what to bargain "Can't you just tell me?" 
 
"I was going to tell, you didn't listen. Your fault" 
 
"Alright, Let's go. Krystal isn't there, she went to Jeonju with her friends" 
 
"When?" 
 
"This midnight" 
 
"Does mommy know?" 
 
"I assume she does" 
 
"Hmkay" He held his umma's hand as they descend the stairs "Umma, 1:25, you must be at school, okay?" 
 
"1:25? Okay then! Let's play with Soyou afterwards. I'll fetch you by bike and we'll play in the park" 
 
"And mommy?" 
 
"There's something I planned when she goes home" 
 
"Let her to make dinner" He deadpanned 
 
"No!" She countered and then no conversation followed. The walk to the school was rather quiet. Nath and Soyou's school is only a walking distance from their home and from the Soshi's dorm, SM and B&E. Something the couple found it pretty much convenient because they don't have the rush when it comes to sending and fetching. They could also avoid the traffic jam. "Alright, Be good in school and listen to teacher, okay?" 
 
"Okay" He smiled and gave Yoona a peck "Take care on your way umma" 
 
"Hmm" She answered and didn't leave yet until the teacher accompanies him 
 
-- 
 
"Cherry, Please bring me a cup of coffee" She commanded through the phone, eyes fixated at her monitor while her free hand plays with the pen 
 
"Uhm, Miss Jung .. Someone dropped by and gave this for you" Cherry came inside after knocking with a paper bag and a cup of coffee from Starxx on her hold 
 
"Someone who?" 
 
"Err … That someone just said to give this to you and didn't utter more" 
 
"I see, Thanks. And oh, forget about the coffee I asked you to bring" 
 
"Then, I'll take my leave" She bowed before leaving Jessica alone in her room.  
 
Jessica checked what's inside the paper bag, abandoning the task she's doing for a while. Inside the paper bag is a Belgian waffle, a chocolate bar and a bottled water. 
 
'To my wife who didn't have much for breakfast yet have to be stuck with the paperworks, your lovely wife had sent you this for a sugar charge that you'll need. P.S, My cut wasn't really bad, I wasn't acting 'HIM' ._. P.P.S, I was thinking of cooking lunch for the kids but I just can't risk my one month supply of kiss and cuddles so you better make it up for me.  -From your wifey ^^' 
 
She shivers as she read that note Yoona had tried to relay via a small note from Starxx too because of the logo underneath the paper. 
 
"Thank you wifey~ But how dare you come here and slap it to the face of my secretary that I have such a beautiful admirer?" 
 
"I was incognito when I came ^^" She received a fast respond from Yoona while sipping her Caramel Frappe 
 
"P.S, The note didn't fail to make me shiver" 
 
"You're having it, now?" 
 
Instead of responding a 'Yes', Jessica took a selfie with the Caramel Frappe and sent it to Yoona 
 
"Don't forget to eat your lunch … Which .. I'll remind you later anyways hehe. I'm going to unnie's house for now since it's been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter