Question With Some Confession

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun lied on his bed and stared up at the ceiling as he felt weird. His head begun to spin as fast he woke up and it feels like he's going to throw up. Baekhyun tried to sit up, but his body wouldn't let him move, so he just collapsed on the bed.

It's Saturday morning, his mother is out and is working and he's stuck in his bed. Baekhyun isn't scared, he knows that this isn't normal, but he has stopped to get scared. Instead he lies on the bed and tries to remember his nightmare he had.

He knows he had a nightmare. He knows that since he woke up all sweaty and was breathing heavily. But he also remember something, he's sure he did remember something. The more he thought about it, the more he seemed to remember.

He remember that he felt pain, pain that came from something that was stuck to his body. He don't know why, but he think it was some kind of cables or pipes that caused the pain. He remember that he saw like water in front of him, like he was under water or something alike that. But he could see something outside the water, it was like there were someone outside the water, just a meter in front of him.

 

Baekhyun! Are you awake yet?”
“Umma! I think I'm sick!”

 

Baekhyun shouted as he tried to sit up. He felt how his head spun a little less now, but still enough to keep him stuck in his bed. His mother came up and walked fast over to him and put one of her hands on his forehead before she just smiled kind and then his cheek.

 

Don't worry, you're not sick. You're just a little sweaty. Go and take a short shower, okay?”
“Can I take a bath?”
“Yes you can, as long you don't fall asleep.”
“It happened once, it's not like it will happen again.”

 

Baekhyun tried to sit up, this time his body could move like he wanted too. He got up of his bed as he walked in to the bathroom and begun to fill up the bath tube. Baekhyun suddenly felt something change inside of him, he's starting to feel scared. He don't know why he got scared but he suddenly doesn't want to take a bath anymore. Baekhyun was fast to empty the tube and stepped in to the shower instead.

Baekhyun felt like he got some kind of flashback, it was like his mind tried to make him remember something, but what? He doesn't want remember though, he don't know why, but he just gets a feeling that it's nothing good to remember.

Baekhyun took a quick shower before he got dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt. He then lied down on his bed again and picked his phone up. His hair was still wet from the shower, even thought he had tried to dry it as much he could with a towel. But it wasn't at least soaking wet like before.

Baekhyun saw that he had received a message from someone while he was in the shower, which surprised him. He open his phone and opened the message and begun to rad it. A smile sneaked upon his lips, he knows exactly whose message it is without even looking at the ID. It's Chanyeol's message.

Ayo cutie pie! What you doing? / C”

Hi, I'm chillin' in ma bed, and you? / B”

I'm chillin' in ma bed as well. I was just
wondering, do you have any plans for
today? / C”

No, not for today nor for tomorrow. Why
are you wondering? ^
.^ / B”

Wae I'm wondering? Haha, because I
want to see you. I have some things I
want to tell you and I got something for
you. So, do you have time to meet me? / C”

Baekhyun smiled as he was fast to get up of his bed and hurried downstairs to his mother. His mother was sitting on the couch and watched one of her favorite movies as she heard Baekhyun came behind her.

 

Oh you're already out from the tube?”
“I didn't take a bath, I skipped that.”
“Why? Are you feeling well?”
“I'm fine mom, I'm actually wondering if I can meet Chanyeol today.”
“If you want to, then sure. Go ahead and meet him.”
“Thanks mom, love you.”

 

Baekhyun hugged his mother a little quick before he hurried up to his room and grabbed his phone. He send a quick text to Chanyeol as an answer to his question and then Chanyeol replied to Baekhyun's text right away.

Great! Then meet me up in the park, you
know that one we played at. Can you be
there within 15 minutes? / C”

I think so, I will try, so I see you there then.
/ B”

Baekhyun was fast to walk over to his closet and almost panicked when he couldn't come up with what to wear. He wasn't sure if he had much more time to think it either. He randomly picked out some clothes before he would run late. He picked out a pair of black jeans that wasn't sitting too tight, but tight enough to show some of his curves. And then he took a white t-shirt and lastly he grabbed a hoddie in case he would feel cold.

He then hurried in to the bathroom and dried his hair as much he could and fixed it as much possible before he had to leave. He hurried downstairs and got his shoes on and made sure that he had his phone and keys with him, in case his mother had to leave later when he comes home.

 

Bye Umma! See you later!”
“See you later sweetie!”

 

Baekhyun hurried out to the pretty warm air, but since it was cloudy he doesn't dare to say that it was a beautiful day. He hurried to walk towards the park Chanyeol wanted to meet him at, which made him wonder what the giant had in mind.

Baekhyun suddenly begun to think about it; why would Chanyeol suddenly want to meet up in the park and said he had something for Baekhyun? And what kind of things does he want to talk about with Baekhyun? Baekhyun begun to feel nervous; what if Chanyeol suddenly have found someone else and wants to make things clear for Baekhyun?

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat at one of the two swings and just pushed himself a little careful back from time to time. He's waiting for Baekhyun. He's nervous, he doesn't know why he suddenly got so much courage earlier, but now he's really nervous. It's almost like his courage disappeared just like that.

 

Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun waved big at Chanyeol from afar as Chanyeol stood up fast and smiled big at the boy. Chanyeol waved back to Baekhyun as he watched the boy walk faster over to him. While Chanyeol waited for Baekhyun to come over to him, he took the chance to glance up at the sky for some seconds.

The weather isn't that well today, it's cloudy but not that cold. It feels like it will start to rain any second, so Chanyeol decided to grab Baekhyun's hand when he finally stood beside him and begun to pull the boy with him to one of the climbing frame. They both sat down in a small shelter under the climbing frame as they smiled at each other. Now they will be safe from the rain if it would start to rain that is.

 

Hi.”
“Haha, hi. You wanted to see me?”
“Yeah of course, why wouldn't I?”
“I mean, you wanted to see me more specific because of?”

 

Chanyeol smiled kind as he stretched out his long legs and watched Baekhyun sit in front of him and do the same. Chanyeol is actually gathering courage at the moment as he smiled at Baekhyun who stared curious at him. But Chanyeol could see some worries in the boy's eyes as well.

 

I have been thinking a lot about you lately.”

 

Chanyeol begun slowly as he felt how he wanted to try to give Baekhyun a hint of what he wanted to talk about. Baekhyun looked surprised at him as he nodded a little and sat quiet in front of Chanyeol and waited patiently for Chanyeol to continue.

 

And I have realized how much fun we have had together. Or I think we have had fun, don't you?”
“Oh I think we have had a lot of fun. You're funny and you're such easy to talk with, I like that.”
“I like you a lot Baekhyun, because you see so shy, but you easily talk with me, no matter what. Even the first day we met you talked with me right away without any hesitation what I could see or tell.”

 

Baekhyun laughed light and held a hand in front his mouth as Chanyeol smiled at him. He loves this cute act of Baekhyun. He loves how Baekhyun lifts his hand to cover his mouth while he's laughing. It's cute how he's scared that Chanyeol is going to see his mouth when he's laughing. But Chanyeol has already seen his mouth while he's laughing, so it's nothing new. But Baekhyun still keeps doing that. He keeps covering his mouth with his hand while he's laughing.

 

You're an amazing person Baekhyun, I thought that when I saw you at the museum. I still think you're amazing, because you amaze me all the time. It doesn't matter how much I try to get to know you, you will always surprise me with new sides of you and you act so cute all the time. You seem to always be able to amaze me, no matter what I do.”

 

Baekhyun smiled shy and looked like he would start to blush any second. Chanyeol smiled as he crawled a little closer to Baekhyun. He's scared that someone will pass by and hear them talk, which Chanyeol doesn't want anyone to hear except for him and Baekhyun. And what he will start to say now will be embarrassing enough for him already.

 

How long has it been since we meet for the first time? One month? Two months? Three months? More?”
“Almost two month or maybe more like one and a half month, hehe.”
“Gosh, it feels so much longer to be honest.”
“I know, right?”

 

Baekhyun smiled a little shy as Chanyeol smiled almost as shy back. He doesn't know why he feels so shy, but he guess it's natural. Maybe it is the thought about what he will say next that makes him like this? Yeah, probably.

 

Baekhyun... I like you, I like you a lot. And I'm tired of not taking this to the next step, mostly because I felt nervous about it. But I have made up my mind now. I have a very specific question to you and I really would love you to answer me right here and now if possible.”

 

Chanyeol took a deep breathe before he would continue to talk. He needs to gathered the last inch of courage inside of him before he continues. Chanyeol stared right at Baekhyun and noticed how curious the boy looked like and how he almost looked totally dazzled. Chanyeol felt how the courage almost begun to disappear inside of him, he needs to ask Baekhyun his question right here and right now.

 

Baekhyun... Would you like to be my date to the Seniors school ball?”

 

Chanyeol asked right out and couldn't hold back the nervousness in his voice. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol with a surprised face and it seems like the boy is in some kind of shock. Chanyeol held his breath by now as he stared at the boy who slowly seemed to wake up from his shock and realized what Chanyeol had asked.

 

W-Wait, y-you want me t-to go with you to your last ball as y-your date?”
“Yeah, because I like you and I... I really like you. I wanted to ask you out for a real date, I mean I haven't really made it that official that we're going out on a date. But now I do that, I want to go on a date with you an this is kind of the best opportunity to ask you out for me, since well, it's a ball and I need a date and I like you so I thought that I could ask you. Then I would find more courage to ask you and... I'm just babbling right now, don't I?”

 

Baekhyun laughed light and tried to not look like he wanted to laugh more. Chanyeol smiled awkwardly, he doesn't know what to say or should he say something? Chanyeol decided to sit quiet and look down at his own hands, even though he knows that he looks pretty stupid at the moment.

 

I would love to be your date, Chanyeol. I don't know if I'm the best option for you or if you even have another option, but if you want me to go with you, I would never turn you down.”
“R-Really? Wait, you're not going with me because you think I'm pathetic that I ask you this, do you?”
“No, I... I a-actually...”

 

Baekhyun blushed heavily by now as he tried to speak as Chanyeol stared at the boy who couldn't seem to find his words. Whatever he wanted to say, it must have been really embarrassing for him since he's turning more and more red. But Chanyeol doesn't care about that, he just feels happy that Baekhyun said yes. Chanyeol grabbed one of Baekhyun's hands and pulled the boy in to a hug.

 

Thank you for saying yes, it means a lot to me. You know, I really think you're beautiful. It wouldn't surprise me... Not to be mean, but it wouldn't surprise me if you fit in a dress as in a suit.”
“Haha, I have actually worn a dress, mom said I looked like a girl.”

 

Baekhyun said with a blush as Chanyeol smiled a little secretly behind the boy's back. While Baekhyun was busy with blushing, Chanyeol did something that Baekhyun hasn't notice yet. When he pulled out he smiled big and almost a little to obvious as Baekhyun blinked stupid before he realized that he had something around his neck out from nowhere.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun let his hand touch something around his neck as he looked down and he felt how he blushed right away. Chanyeol just smiled at him and looked pretty funny, but so cute. Had he bought Baekhyun this? Or maybe he made it? Haha, okay maybe not made it, but he definitely bought it for Baekhyun.

 

C-Chanyeol... Y-You...”
“I thought about you when I saw it, I really wanted to give it to you, so I bought it. You look beautiful, no gorgeous.”
“S-Stop that...”

 

Baekhyun blushed as it suddenly begun to rain. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared out at the rain that slowly begun to fall from the sky and hit the ground. The rain turned from light drizzle rain to heavy rain within only some seconds. Chanyeol chuckled light and caught Baekhyun's attention again.

 

I thought it looked like it would begun to rain... Funny, right?”
“Mm, it is.”
“Hey Baek...”

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and took Baekhyun's full attention as Chanyeol smiled down at him. Baekhyun felt his cheeks redden, slowly but just a little light. Chanyeol just stared in to his eyes and looked down at Baekhyuns lips as he bit his own lower lip before he looked back up at Baekhyun's eyes again.

Baekhyun felt his heart beat fast and crazily.. He doesn't know why he wished so much for it, he wished for Chanyeol to kiss him. But would he really do that? It feels like he wouldn't, since to be honest all this feels so unreal. But then again, this is reality and it all is happening.

Chanyeol leaned closer to Baekhyun who stared up at him, Baekhyun can feel how Chanyeols grip around his hand tighten a little before he leaned close enough for Baekhyun to feel his breath hit his and they were literally only some few inches away from each other.

Chanyeol closed the gap between them and let his lips meet Baekhyun's as he let his free hand carefully grab Baekhyuns jaw. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's head up a little light to complete the kiss. Baekhyun felt the energy from the kiss. The shivers inside of him spread out through his body as he let his free hand carefully land on Chanyeols chest and let it rest on it.

The kiss was simple or it maybe should be called a long peck? He don't know, but he liked it. He liked it so much that he almost forgot about the rain, about where they were and who he really is. Baekhyun felt how he needed to breathe as he pulled his head back and broke the kiss as he almost gasped a little.

Baekhyun stared up at Chanyeol and watched him smile this charming smile and let his hand on Baekhyun's jaw slowly his cheek. Chanyeol let his hand slowly let go of Baekhyun as he kept smile at him with this charming smile. Baekhyun smiled, he probably looks like a fool, but he liked the feeling. He likes the feeling Chanyeol gives him. Is this what love feels like?

 

Should we go somewhere after this rain has stopped?”
“Do you mind if we... go home to me and watch a movie?”
“We can make that as an date if you want too.”
“Haha, if you want too... I wouldn't mind.”

 

Baekhyun said with a light blush as Chanyeol smiled and left a quick peck on Baekhyun's cheek before he grabbed his hand.

 

The rain is clearing up, let's walk now before the next heavy rain drops above our heads.”
“Haha, okay, lets do that.”

 

Chanyeol led the way, even though it was towards Baekhyun's house. Baekhyun doesn't mind, he is to busy with blushing and holding Chanyeol's hand. He can feel the warm body heat from Chanyeol's hand that sneaks in to Baekhyun's own hand. Baekhyun loves this, he loves this feeling. He thinks he loves Chanyeol as well. He wishes he could tell him that, that he loves him.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sits with Baekhyun in the boy's couch, embracing the boy as Baekhyun is leaning against him. Baekhyun's mother, Miss Byun, left the house when they came back home from the park. She said something with urgent business and left them alone right away. Well it's none of Chanyeols business anyway, but Baekhyun looked pretty surprised by her sudden leave. Maybe it's not that normal to see her leave just like that.

Chanyeol leaned against the couch pretty lazily and looked like he had been lying in the couch the whole day. Baekhyun was almost lying at him after some hours of watching movies and programs and it made them both tired. Chanyeol tried his best to not fall asleep, but he wouldn't have to try to not do that when Baekhyun suddenly sat up and smiled kind at him.

 

Hey, do you want to play a card game?”
“Sure, let's do that.”

 

Baekhyun turned of the TV and grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled him up of the couch. They walked up to Baekhyun's room to play their card game. Chanyeol somewhat begun to think about a typical teenage movie, where the teenagers goes up to their room and close the door and starts to strip for each others before they end up in bed.

Of course that won't happen now, Chanyeol doesn't think Baekhyun would ever try to do something like that and Chanyeol doesn't think he will do that to the boy either. He knows that he wouldn't do that to Baekhyun without knowing that the boy is fully ready for it.

Baekhyun closed the door behind them as he smiled and almost run over to his bookshelf and took out some play cards. They sat down on the bed, weird enough not on the floor, as Baekhyun shuffled the cards quick before looking shy up at Chanyeol who smiled down at him.

 

S-So, what do you want to play?”
“What about we play something you like?”

 

Baekhyun smiled a little as he begun to hand out some cards before he smiled at Chanyeol who smiled back at him. Baekhyun told Chanyeol what they were playing as Chanyeol nodded and had to let Baekhyun explain the rules, because this was some weird game Chanyeol never heard of. But it sounded like fun.

 


Ayo guys! So today I finally update once again! ^.^

I don't have that much to tell you except that I will try to update at least two times each month! Also, please check out my new fiction called “My True Love”, here is the link! ^.^ (Link: My True Love)

Else I just want to thank you all for your wonderful support and I hope you all enjoys reading this fiction! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! Not a must though! ^.^

Well that was all I had for now. Until next, take care and have a nice day/night/morning/evening/afternoon! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3