Childish Side

My Dear Demon Angel

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol barely could wait until Monday afternoon. During the whole Friday night, he spent his time talking with Sehun about Kai and Kyungsoo, also a lot about Suho and a lot about school. But also a lot about bubble tea flavors to be honest. Yeah, Sehun is a bubble tea fan, he love those drinks.

The next day, Saturday, Chanyeol spend his time with his parents. His dad was in a cleaning mood and his mother was in a baking mood. Chanyeol got caught in between them both as he helped his father to clean the garage the whole morning until lunch, by then his mother had cooked a delicious lunch. And then she asked Chanyeol to bake some cakes with her the whole afternoon.

Chanyeol ended up covered in flour and sugar and his father was making out with his mother in the kitchen. And it somewhat discussed Chanyeol and made him leave the room before he would ask his parents to get a room. And the rest of the Saturday evening he spent at Kai's place. They talked about last night's date that Kai went to with Kyungsoo, but Kai also asked Chanyeol about Baekhyun and their relationship. Chanyeol barely talked about him and Baekhyun though, since he wasn't sure about it himself.

The Sunday morning, Chanyeol spent with exercising. He first went out on a run, warming up by running 30 minutes around the whole town. Then he went to the gym on his way back home and worked out at the gym about 2 hours, since he hasn't worked out for a while. He wanted to make sure that he would get tired and then he jogged back home.

He stretched out carefully before he took a long relaxing bath and then it was lunch time. Chanyeol ate lunch with his parents who talked about the garden, they had spent the whole morning with being alone together in their room and Chanyeol doesn't want to know what they did in there. Anyway, they planned to fix the garden the rest of the afternoon.

Chanyeol decided to take a short nap before he would join his parents and then after dinner, he sat down in front of the TV. He watched some of his favorite programs and spent his time with his parents. He knows that they would love to spend more time with him and today was a great opportunity for them.

 

***

 

It is finally Monday morning! Chanyeol packed his things before he went down to eat breakfast. His curly hair is kind of fixed, at least it is pretty much in place if you don't count that it's curly and jumping around when Chanyeol walks. But else, it is in its place.

Chanyeol filled a bowl with milk and cereals as he listened to his father's mumbling while he read the news papers. And he also heard his mother's mumbling when she scrolled through her facebook and instragram. It was his mother who by the way, and totally randomly, made Chanyeol get instagram. Not that he use it that much though, but when he do he takes a lot of selcas. Until he gets tired of it that is. He just like to take selcas he guess, else he doesn't know why he has instagram.

 

So, what are you gonna do after school today?”
“I'm going to meet Baekhyun today, so I don't know when I will be home.”
“Okay, then we know. Have fun today, okay?”
“I promise, see you later.”

 

Chanyeol finished his bowl with cereals and milk before he put it away. Then he hurried out from the room and then the house. He met up with Sehun on the way to school and then Kai who smiled kind at them both.

 

Morning Chanyeol.”
“Morning Kai, morning Sehun. How are you today?”
“I'm good and you?”
“I'm fine, kind of excited.”
“Why?”
“Because I will meet Baekhyun today.”

 

Chanyeol said that with a happy grin on his face and made the other two shook their heads at him as they smiled. Today is a pretty calm day, Chanyeol knows that since the student council is having a meeting about the big school festival, and everyone is going to be busy with helping out with it. So yeah, Chanyeol knows today will be a pretty chill day for once.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Why must I eat medicine on the morning as well now Umma? I'm telling you, I feel fine.”
“Your doctor said you had to, it is something with a medicine rehab thing. Just go with it Baekhyun, you have eaten medicine on the morning before, so just do as I say.”
“Are those new tablets?”
“Yes, I got those from your doctor. Just take them and hurry up, before you're late.”

 

Baekhyun sighed as he almost forcefully swallowed the three tablets and then hurried to grab his bag. Today is Monday, which means Baekhyun has P.E. But since his mother said he wasn't allowed to run around today, he got a note from her that he was “sick”.

Baekhyun hurried out to the hallway and reminded his mother about him going to the cafe with Chanyeol today after school. He just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't forget about it. Then he had to go, so he hurried out of his house and walked towards school.

Kyungsoo waited for him by their special meeting place, which is just a corner where they sell candy. They mostly Pocky at the candy shop, which is yummy like damn. Kyungsoo smiled kind at Baekhyun who smiled back as they begun to walk towards school. They begun talking right away about Kyungsoo's date with Kai.

They arrived at school some minutes later and walked to their lockers right away. Then they walked to their classroom where they would have their first class. It didn't take long before the bell rang and the class begun. All the students were fast to get to their classes and so were the teachers.

 

***

 

Lunch time is nice, especially if you have a friend you can sit and talk with. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun hides at the roof top, scared of some bullies to be honest. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo have noticed that they're pretty easy targets. Even though they're not getting bullied right now, people are looking at them like they want to bully them.

 

So you and Kai are kind of together now?”
“We're still dating, we're like in a dating state right now. But we have gone out three times already and he wants to go out a fourth time.”
“Oh man, you two are getting close fast.”
“Should you say, Chanyeol acts like he is together with you when I meet him.”
“S-Stop say things like that, it's not true-”
“You don't think so, but I think so. Chanyeol likes you, I mean he talks a lot about you according to Kai. Especially when Kai mentions me.”
“It's not weird, we're best friends, remember?”
“But seriously Baekhyun, Chanyeol likes you.”
“I'm only meeting him up at the cafe to thank him for last time, nothing else.”
“Oh, you mean you two were on a kind of date for some days ago? Ho ho ho, I know all about that too you know.”
“Shut up, you're smirking so mean at me.”
“But if you're going to thank him like I do, leave a peck on his cheek.”

 

Baekhyun froze for a second as he realized that Kyungsoo said something really suspicious and weird. Did he just say; thank him like he do? Baekhyun felt hurt and he mean it. He's not sure what to believe, but he's sure that he stared hurt at Kyungsoo who looked shocked at him.

 

What's wrong?”
“K-Kyungsoo... Y-You leave pecks on Chanyeol's cheeks even though you know how I feel about him?”

 

Baekhyun asked hurt, he doesn't know what to believe. He watched Kyungsoo stare dumb at him until he burst out in laughter and almost cried a little as much he laughed.

 

No silly! Why would I do that?! I meant thank Chanyeol like I thank Kai! Gosh, why would I even try to do that to Chanyeol when I know he likes you ten times better?! And I like Kai, why would I steal Chanyeol from you?!”
“Y-Yah! It's your fault that I misunderstood that! You talked like you were talking about you and Chanyeol!”
“Sorry sorry, but I wasn't, really.”
“Promise.”
“I promise. Now let's get back down to our class, before we're late again.”
“You're right.”

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo got up and packed their things together. Then they walked down to their classroom and laughed a little about earlier and then proceeded to a new topic.

 

***

 

Baekhyun waved cutely goodbye to Kyungsoo who had to walk home alone today, but that wouldn't hurt him. Baekhyun walked towards the center of the town and wondered if he was going to be late, since he and Kyungsoo stayed some extra minutes in the library after their last class today. It's already 3:49 pm and it takes probably 15 minutes to walk to the cafe. If Baekhyun doesn't speed up a little that is.

Baekhyun speed up, but as fast he did, he felt exhausted. His body was probably weaker do to the new medicine that he wasn't used to. At least he didn't get that super tired of it anyway. But he felt weak or he felt easily exhausted.

Baekhyun let himself walk normally to the cafe, kind of not caring if he was going to be one or two or five minutes late. But when he arrived, he found Chanyeol sit outside the cafe. The giant waited and looked bored until he saw Baekhyun and stood up fast with a huge smile.

Baekhyun is exactly 10 minutes late, but he wasn't exhausted since he didn't walk too fast. Chanyeol walked straight over to Baekhyun and grabbed his hand as he pulled the boy with him into the cafe.

 

Hi Baekhyun, I have been waiting for you. Come on, let's go inside before it begins to rain.”

 

Like Chanyeol predicted, it got more and more cloudy outside and Baekhyun had barely thought about the weather today. Chanyeol walked over to the counter and ordered for him and Baekhyun as he told Baekhyun to sit down somewhere.

Baekhyun walked happily over to a corner, it seemed pretty cozy and sat down. He was right, he liked this corner. It felt cozy and to be honest, he would be able to take a nap here. But he just remembered that he forgot to give Chanyeol his money for the tea, which means Chanyeol will have to pay for it with his own money. Which Baekhyun doesn't find fair.

Baekhyun didn't get the chance to get up and hurry over to Chanyeol to give him his money, because Chanyeol were already done with the ordering and the paying. He came over with the tea and coffee and sat down beside Baekhyun. The giant smiled big as he handled Baekhyun his tea.

 

Here you go, Chai tea, just like you want it-”
“You forgot to take the money for it.”
“No, it's on my treat today.”
“I can't allow you to treat me this much, seriously. Here, this should be enough for the tea, right?”
“No stop that, I don't need it.”
“But I can't let you pay for me like that-”
“You can and I'm fine with it. It's not like I will force you to give me money for this later.”

 

Baekhyun stared up at Chanyeol who smiled kind at him and showed his real kindness by just smiling at Baekhyun. Baekhyun blushed like a fool, he doesn't know why but he did. Maybe it was because of the way Chanyeol smiled? The way his white teeth almost dazzled him and was just smiling at him. This smile wasn't just an ordinary smile, it was a smile for just him. Or it felt like that anyway.

 

G-Gamsahabnida C-Chanyeol...”
“No need to thank me, I did it because I felt for it.”
“Still... Thank you, f-for everything.”

 

Baekhyun blushed as he held his teacup tight and remembered what Kyungsoo had told him earlier today. Baekhyun blushed more by the thought of it, too actually do something like that towards Chanyeol. But he really would like to do something like that, but he's not sure if he's brave enough.

Baekhyun glanced up at Chanyeol who smiled down at him and showed his beautiful smile as Baekhyun smiled shy back. Baekhyun gathered courage, he knows that the worst thing that can happen if he do this is that everything will get awkward. But that will go away one day, if the situation will end like that.

Baekhyun leaned closer to Chanyeol. He tries to not hesitate to much, or to stop in the middle of the thing, as he was fast to let his lips quickly leave a soft and light peck on Chanyeol's cheek. Baekhyun then looked away with a blush, since he don't know how Chanyeol's reaction to his peck would be like.

Chanyeol stared almost stunned at Baekhyun who hugged his teacup with his hands. He felt how his cheeks redden more and more, but it felt good. It felt so good to do it. But he's so ashamed of it and it's hard for him to not show it.

 

B-Baekhyun... How cute, this is what I call aegyo.”

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's hand pinch his cheek light and made Baekhyun look up at him. Chanyeol smiled kind and big, but he also smirked a little teasing at him. Baekhyun blushed as he smiled a little shy and felt Chanyeol's hand slowly his cheek instead of pinching it.

 

You're so cute and adorable... I wish I had met you earlier Baek, because I have always looked for someone who are just like you.”
“R-Really? I-I don't think I'm such a good person at all... I mean, there is nothing special about me... Nothing good anyway...”
“What do you mean with that? You're a wonderful person.”

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who embraced him out from nowhere and pulled Baekhyun closer to him. Chanyeol let Baekhyun lean against his chest which made Baekhyun feel calm, but also a little shy. Why is Chanyeol acting like they're closer than what they are? It's like he thinks they're together or something...

 

C-Chanyeol... Y-You're really weird...”
“No you're the weird one here, but I like that. I like you.”

 

Baekhyun blushed more as he felt how Chanyeol stared down at him and Baekhyun stared back up. Chanyeol's brown eyes is so deep, it feels like Baekhyun is drowning in them. He wishes he could just pull Chanyeol down into a kiss and hope that they can stay like this for a while without someone disturbing them. But Baekhyun is a coward, he isn't that brave to be honest.

 

Y-You like me...? R-Really?”
“Yeah, that is why I mostly want to see you again. I miss you a lot you know.”
“Y-You do? N-No way.”
“Don't act so surprised, you know I miss you.”
“S-Stop think I know that... I don't know anything...”

 

Baekhyun blushed as he looked away and felt how Chanyeol leaned closer to him. Baekhyun felt how Chanyeol's breath hit his neck and how close he really was. Baekhyun felt himself blush like a fool and he knew that people stared like fools at them.

 

You know, you're so adorable.”
“C-Chanyeol stop it, t-they're staring at us.”
“Yeah, they staring at you, because you're so adorable.”
“S-Stop that...”

 

Baekhyun blushed has he had no choice but to cover his face with his hands. Baekhyun felt how warm he was and how Chanyeol laughed cute at him, but he let Baekhyun be for a while. Chanyeol drank some of his coffee and let Baekhyun calm down and drink some of his tea as well before he begun once again.

 

Well, I'm still dazzled by your adorableness cutie pie.”
“Stop say that... It's embarrassing...”
“What? I think you're adorable and I'm just saying the truth here.”
“S-Still...”
“Haha, you're so cute. Hey, wanna do something more today than just drinking coffee or tea?”
“I-I don't know... I-I mean, I-I don't know what I want to do in that case.”
“I wanna see your house or your home. Can I do that?”
“I-I'm not sure if umma would like me to bring you home just like that...”
“Oh... Okay, I understand.”
“I can ask her, if you want to eat dinner with us that is.”
“Why would I turn that offer down? Dinner with you and your mom is like the best offer I have gotten this far.”

 

Baekhyun laughed as he fished up his phone from his bag and felt how Chanyeol embraced him again. Baekhyun then felt how Chanyeol rested his head on Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun felt how he blushed and how he looked at Chanyeol with his shy eyes.

 

W-What are you d-doing?”
“I just want to see your phone and I couldn't help to hug you. You're so cute and warm. I like that, I like to hug you.”

 

Baekhyun blushed as he smiled a little and send his mother a quick message before he turned his attention back to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled charming at Baekhyun, like really charming.

 

So, do you want to go for a walk in the park after this?”
“Okay, sounds good.”
“Wanna taste my coffee? It's pretty sweet this time.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he took the coffee cup Chanyeol held out to him and tasted the drink. Chanyeol smiled as he received the cup from Baekhyun again and then he drank from it right away. Baekhyun let Chanyeol then taste his tea and then Baekhyun drank from it totally normally. Not knowing that Chanyeol kind of gave him an indirect kiss.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol took Baekhyun to one of his favorite small parks, where there are barely any people around. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun with him over to a playground and let Baekhyun laugh at him when he ran over to the swings and used one of his most childish voices he could manage.

 

Baekhyun-ah! Let's play! I want to play with you!”
“Haha, you're so silly your derp!”
“Yes I'm a derp! Now play with me!”
“Haha, no, people can see us.”
“Please play with me.”
“No, I-I don't want someone to see me play around here.”
“You asked for it then!”

 

Chanyeol threw his bag to the side and ran over to Baekhyun. Chanyeol lifted the boy up as Baekhyun shouted almost like a girl and laughed at the same time. Chanyeol carried Baekhyun over his shoulder as he smirked big and derpy.

 

Let me down! Hahaha! Chanyeol! Stop it!”
“Now, let's have fun!”

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol ran around with him and then put him down on a swing. Chanyeol then begun to push Baekhyun on the swing as Baekhyun tried to not fall of while laughing. Baekhyun laughed happily, Chanyeol could tell by his expression that was more joyful than Chanyeol ever could imagine it to be.

 

Haha! Chanyeol! Not to high! It's scary then!”
“I promise I won't push you higher than this!”
“Oh my! I can see my school from here!”
“Haha, I know, it's cool, right?”

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol watched the boy happily. He found Baekhyun's happy shouts and laughter amazing. It's so much joy in it, so much happiness. Chanyeol thinks he just fell harder for Baekhyun and he means it. Baekhyun is beautiful, charming, y, cute, adorable and now he's even more adorable, charming and gorgeous.

Chanyeol let the swing drop speed until he could grab it carefully and stop it, to let Baekhyun jump off the swing and now the boy showed his true playful side.

 

Catch me if you can!”

 

Baekhyun ran away laughing as Chanyeol smirked playfully after him and ran after the boy. Baekhyun jumped up at the jungle gym and made Chanyeol chase him more. Chanyeol likes the way Baekhyun laughs and how he really tried to get away from Chanyeol.

Baekhyun now ran in to a fake small maze for children as he tried to lose Chanyeol inside it. But the problem; is Chanyeol can see over the walls. Chanyeol smirked big as he followed Baekhyun and then dodge when Baekhyun tried to see him.

When Baekhyun stopped to catch his breath and tried to see where Chanyeol were, Chanyeol run up from behind the boy and embraced him fast. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tight as he faked a roar a little.

 

I got you!”
“Ah! Haha! You scared the out of me!”

 

Baekhyun laughed so much in Chanyeol's embrace that Chanyeol had to hold the boy up to not let him collapse on the ground. But Chanyeol were also laughing so much that he barely could hold up Baekhyun.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand when the boy had calmed down a little and begun to walk out from the child maze with him. He felt how warm and wonderful the smaller one's hand was, it was almost like Baekhyun's hand matched his perfectly. Chanyeol liked it, the feeling of him holding someone else hand and it was Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun's wonderful soft hand.

 

Haha, that was fun. I haven't played around this much since... Well I can't even remember when I played around like this last.”
“Haha, I'm sorry if I was to childish for a second, but I like it when I can just play around like this. It makes me relaxed somehow.”
“I... I think I like it as well to be honest. B-But don't tell anyone about it, it's going to be our secret. Okay?”

 

Baekhyun held his right index finger in front of his mouth as he smiled a little cute. Chanyeol felt his heart almost skip a beat for a second there. This is too cute for him to handle, he can't hold his poker face as he grinned a little at Baekhyun who laughed at him.

But the thought of having a secret with Baekhyun that only Chanyeol knows, it's amazing. Baekhyun seems to already trust him more than Chanyeol thought the boy would do and it feels amazing. It's amazing that Chanyeol can be so close to the boy right now to be honest.

 

Oh by the way, you're very welcomed to eat dinner with us. So shall we go?”
“Sure, I would love to see where you live.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he let go of Chanyeol's hand and got their bags for them. He handled Chanyeol's his as Chanyeol smiled thankful. Chanyeol then followed Baekhyun and watched the boy hum for himself as they walked towards the boy's house. It's going to be interesting to see where he lives and how his mother is like.

 


Ayo guys! I'm finally back again, which feels great! ^.^

How are you all? Well I have a lot of school stuff going on, so I don't know when I will be able to update next time. That's why I beg you all to be patient and keep supporting me! ^.^

Else I just want to thank you all for supporting this fiction! It means a lot to me, so thank you so much! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! But up to you! ^.^

Now I don't have that much else to say for now, so take care until next time I see you! Have a nice day/night,morning/evening! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3