"Club Activities"

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up fast. He's sweating like a fool as he holds in a squeak that almost escaped his mouth. Baekhyun watched his door get opened as his mother looked into the room to probably wake him up. But when she saw Baekhyun sit on the bed with his head in his hands, she knew what had happened.

 

Are you okay honey?”

 

Baekhyun looked up at his mother and felt how he almost teared up in front of her right away. Baekhyun's mother sat down on the bed beside him and hugged him tight as she his hair and tried to calm him down. But it seems to not help that much this time.

 

It's going to be okay, I promise. You will forget those stupid nightmares, I promise.”
“Why can't I help it...? Why...?”
“Hey, try to think positive. Soon is your date, remember?”

 

Baekhyun looked up at his mother who tried to cheer him up, but it felt pretty hopeless. Why would he feel much more positive by hearing that? He's scared that he will get too scared to go out with Chanyeol.

 

Don't worry. Hey try to not think about it. I know, go and take a quick shower. I will make your lunch and breakfast right away.”
“Right... School...”
“Hey think positive, you only have some few days left in school before summer break.”

 

Baekhyun just nodded as he got up of his bed. He doesn't want to show his mother how shaky he truly feels after the nightmare. The thing is, he usually doesn't remember his nightmares, but now he does. He has begun to remember things and he's not sure if he's supposed to do that. His mother seems to talk to him like he can't remember the terrible nightmares he has, but he does remember them now.

Baekhyun took a quick cold shower. He let cold water pour over him before he dried himself and put some clothes on. He hurried to pack his bag before he walked down to his mother who smiled kind at him. She's still making his lunch. But his breakfast stood ready on the table along with his medicine.

It just hit Baekhyun, he never took his medicine during the weekend. Wait, has that something to do with his memory? Baekhyun glanced up at his mother who is busy with making his lunch.

Baekhyun sat down and grabbed the medicine as he put it in his bag instead of taking it. He drank some water from the glass before he begun to eat his breakfast and pretended like everything is normal.

 

So what kind of classes do you have today?”
“We're going to just have club activities today and since I wasn't a member of any school club yet, Kyungsoo signed us up for one days different club activities.”
“Sounds like fun. What are you going to do?”
“Dancing, singing, drawing, playing instruments and baking classes I think he signed us up for. It's things we like to do when no one is around, so yeah.”
“You like to sing sweetie?”

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as he felt a little shy. He has never sang in front of anyone before, not even in front of his own mother. Or he doesn't know if he did sing to her when he was younger, but not what he can remember.

 

Sounds like fun, then I guess you don't need to study anything at school today.”
“No, all our tests and assignments are done already.”
“Then the last few days is just for fun then.”
“We have club activities because the student council and the teachers are too busy with planning the Seniors last ball with the other school and it's mostly for fun too.”

 

Baekhyun ate up his breakfast before he had to brush his teeth and then he grabbed his bag. He do wonders if he should get rid of his medicine before he leave? Baekhyun decided to hide the medicine inside his bathroom. He doesn't know why his mother wouldn't find it there, but it's only for some few days.

 

I'm leaving for school now, see you later mom.”
“Have fun sweetie and say hi to Kyungsoo from me.”
“I will and he probably says hi back.”

 

Baekhyun hurried out before he met up with Kyungsoo. Today is a chill day for both him and Kyungsoo and probably for Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol as well in their own school. But now Chanyeol and the other two isn't with them, so Baekhyun will have to only concentrate on Kyungsoo.

 

***

 

Haha! You have flour all over your face!”

 

Baekhyun laughed at Kyungsoo who laughed back at him and pointed at Baekhyuns face as well. Baekhyun walked over to a mirror and stared at himself and laughed at his own face. He had both flour and dough all over his face.

 

Haha, I look like a walking disaster!”
“Haha, you're so cute like that! Wait, let me take a picture!”

 

Kyungsoo took up his phone and took some photos of Baekhyun who did some aegyo before they looked at the pictures. They have already had their dance class and drawing class. Their baking class just ended as they washed themselves up before they walked towards their music class where they will, well, play instruments, sing, make music and that kind of stuff.

 

You were great at dancing earlier B.”
“No you were Kyungie. I bet you and Kai have been dancing secretly behind everyone's back.”

 

Baekhyun smirked playfully as Kyungsoo laughed at him, but Baekhyun already knows that Kai has tried to teach Kyungsoo how to dance a little. But that isn't something Baekhyun let Kyungsoo to get to know about.

 

Hey Baekie, can I ask you something?”
“Mm, just ask.”
“Well, you and Chanyeol... Are you getting anywhere in your relationship?”

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed right away. His mind going back to their “secret” meeting in the park where they sat and talked before Chanyeol asked him out and then the kiss appeared in his mind.

 

I-It's getting somewhere, I promise...”
“Are you blushing?”
“Yeah, I am...”

 

Baekhyun laughed light at himself and tried to not seem to embarrassed about it. But he failed badly. Kyungsoo just laughed at him as they found the music room. When they entered the room, people stared at them as they were ghosts or something. Baekhyun just hid behind Kyungsoo who smiled kind at some friends he had managed to make.

Baekhyun isn't that social, he hates it when he get the spotlight on him and he hates it when people judge him. They judge him so fast and it feels like they all can stare right in to his soul and see something he can't see.

 

Kyungsoo, come and sit over here!”

 

Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyuns arm and pulled him with him over to a gang with both girls and boys as they sat down with them and smiled kind.

 

Hi guys! How are you doing?”
“We're good. Who's this?”
“This is Baekhyun, my homie and best friend.”
“Hello Baekhyun, I'm Amber and this is Sulli.”
“And I'm Siwon and this is Kyuhyun.”
“H-Hello...”

 

Baekhyun felt all shy as he smiled a little and let the others smile at him and talk a little. But their “class” begun pretty short after that as people spread out to play on instruments, sing and to just have fun. Baekhyun glanced over at Kyungsoo who's caught up in a conversation with Siwon who is talking happily with him.

Baekhyun decided to sit down in a corner and watch the others, mostly because he's scared to sing out loud or to actually do anything in here. He just doesn't like the glances he gets from the others in here, it makes him feel uncomfortable and he hates to drag Kyungsoo around with him all the time. Just because Baekhyun doesn't have any other real friends than Kyungsoo doesn't it mean that Kyungsoo who has other friends has to be around him 24/7.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

So, did you ask him out or not?”

 

Kai asked from Chanyeol's left side while he painted something that looked to be some kind of sign. Kai waited for Chanyeol's answer patiently as he painted on the sign. Chanyeol picked some books up and removed them before Sehun came with two more cans filled with black and white paint as he sat down beside Kai to help him to make the sign.

 

Mm, I did. I asked him out.”
“Uh you did? I thought you were going to ask someone else out.”
“Who would I ask out else than him?”
“I thought like Amanda or Tiffany, they're cute after all.”
“Baekhyun's cuter.”
“Haha, whatever you say.”
“So, is Baekhyun going like a normal boy or is he going to put on a dress?”
“What the hell Sehun? What kind of question is that?”

 

Kai asked almost more surprised than Chanyeol felt as Sehun just smiled and sat up straight from his painting.

 

Well I mean, he might think it's embarrassing for Chanyeol to show up with a boy and not a girl. So he might dress up like a girl and act like one just to make it look like you're not gay. You know, status in this world is very important.”
“You're talking like an alien right now, weirdo.”
“I'm a weirdo, got a problem with that?”
“But Sehun is kind of right Chanyeol, Baekhyun might worry about that and well, Kyungsoo is an expert to convince him to do things like cross dressing if he really wants too. So, if I order Kyungsoo to convince Baekhyun to cross dress, he will do that.”
“I don't want him to cross dress for me, not without making him feel comfortable. And why would I care if someone saw me with him? I like him as he is.”

 

Chanyeol sounded pretty unsure about this. He knows that as Kai and Sehun exchanged some glances before staring up at Chanyeol who tried to look determined.

 

I'm not going to let Baekhyun cross dress if he doesn't feel comfortable with it.”
“So you're actually saying that you wouldn't mind him doing that?”
“Exact- No! Wait no! Absolutely not! I never said I was okay with it!”
“But you never said you wasn't okay with it either.”

 

Chanyeol face palmed himself as he wanted to groan annoyed out. They're so right, he never said he didn't mind it. And the thing is, he thinks he wouldn't mind it at all. But he doesn't want to say that, because then Kai and Sehun will try to make Kyungsoo to convince Baekhyun to cross dress. And that is kind of mean. No it is mean and Chanyeol knows it. Even you guys knows it.

Though he can't help to wonder how Baekhyun would look like as a girl. He kind of gets curious and to be honest, he doesn't know if he kind of already imagining Baekhyun as girl or not. Gosh, how did he end up thinking like this from the beginning?

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun, you're amazing! I wish I had your voice!”
“No you're amazing Kyungie!”
“You think that? No, you're lying.”
“No! You're amazing Kyungie, I bet you're even better than me!”
“No way that I'm better than you!”
“Yes you are!”
“I think you both sing amazing, if that now helps.”
“K-Kai!”

 

Baekhyun hid fast behind Kyungsoo who almost jumped a little to his surprise by the sudden voice. Kai laughed at them as he sat down with them. Kai held a cup with coffee in his hand as he smiled kind. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat on the cafe, kind of trying to waste their time, when Kai just appeared out of nowhere.

 

So Baekhyun, I heard from Chanyeol that he asked you to be his date to the ball. Are you excited?”
“Wait what?! Baekie! Why haven't you told me about it?!”
“I was about to do that, but Kai ruined the moment...”

 

Baekhyun pouted as Kai smiled apologizing at him. Kyungsoo just gasped and had his own little breakdown of complaining and mostly sad pouts. But after a while he got back to his normal self or almost normal.

 

So you're finally going out with him huh?”
“Mm and it's not everything I got to tell you.”
“Is there more?”

 

Kai looked as surprised as Kyungsoo as Baekhyun nodded shyly, but he doesn't know if he's going to tell them about it. Or not yet maybe, but they will find out about it sooner or later. Right?

 

What? Tell me, no tell us.”
“Let's talk about that later, because I want to focus on the date right now. I have a question... What am I supposed to wear?”

 

Baekhyun asked carefully as he felt a little stupid, but he asked honestly. Kyungsoo and Kai opened their mouths to answer him, then shut them again when they didn't know what to say. They exchanged some glances before they turned to Baekhyun again.

 

A suit.”
“A dress.”
“Wait what?! He's a freaking boy!”
“But I think Chanyeol would like him to dress up in a dress.”
“Cross dressing?! Why would Baekhyun do that?!”
“I don't know, I just thought that maybe he wanted to try to be a girl for once?”
“What the hell Kai?! Are you hitting on him?!”
“No I'm not baby, I'm just trying to tell him that Chanyeol kind of seems to want him to cross dress. But I'm not totally sure about it.”

 

Kyungsoo eyed Kai who smiled a little charming and tried to calm him down. Baekhyun is still caught in his own thoughts as he remember something. He has told Chanyeol that Baekhyun has worn a dress, which is fully true, but he's not sure if he has ever told the others about it.

 

H-Hey... D-Does he really... want me to... dress like a girl?”

 

Baekhyun asked as Kai and Kyungsoo was fast to stare at him. They stared at him in silence for a while before they could hear familiar voices enter the cafe.

 

It's not like you think, I'm just saying that bubble tea is better than coffee.”
“But coffee is needed if you need to study for late nights.”
“But we don't need to study till late night for months now!”

 

Baekhyun turned his head to see Sehun and Chanyeol enter the cafe. Baekhyun almost begun to blush right away as Chanyeol spotted him and gave him this really charming smile. Baekhyun blushed slightly as he looked back at his tea cup.

 

When you're talking about the devil, here he is.”
“Talking about the devil? Haha, what kind of expression is that?”
“Maybe you say demon then? I'm not sure to be honest.”

 

Baekhyun froze by the word as he suddenly got a flashback. He has no idea why but he got a scary feeling that he's not supposed to be here. Baekhyun shivered a little as he could hear a man's voice say something inside of his head, but he can't hear what.

 

Baekhyun? Baekhyun are you alright? Hey Baekie?”

 

Baekhyun woke up from the flashback as he looked up to see Kai and Kyungsoo stare almost a little worried at him. Baekhyun was fast to smile a little, but he got a feeling that he should leave the cafe. Or at least go somewhere else for a short while. He doesn't know why but something truly tells him that he needs to go and it's fast.

 

Sorry, I just remember something important. Can you excuse me for a while?”
“S-Sure.”

 

Baekhyun got up fast and grabbed his bag as he smiled a little. Baekhyun hurried to head out from the cafe as he begun to feel weird again. There is a pain growing in his chest and he doesn't know where it came from. Baekhyun panicked as he looked around fast to find a place to hide at. He doesn't know why he wants to hide, but his instincts tells him that he needs to.

Baekhyun walked fast down the street as looked around for a place to hide at. He couldn't come up with any place to go to, so he just tried to find an alley or anything that could hide him. The pain begun to grow stronger and Baekhyun begun to feel how his body begun to hurt.

Baekhyun begun to speed up his pace even more as he looked desperately around for a place to hide at. Baekhyun almost begun to run as desperate he got as he made up his mind, he needs to get home! Baekhyun begun to run down street as he felt his heart beat fast and his head begun to hurt. His body is starting to feel like it's burning and his head is spinning.

The pain slowly took over his body as Baekhyun tried to keep running. He can't stop here, it's too dangerous! Baekhyun ran and ran until he spotted his house. He's almost home and he's so close. Baekhyun rushed over to the door and tried to open it, but he remembered that his mother told him that she's not home.

Baekhyun searched for his keys in pain as he found them and managed to open the door to his house just in time before it happened. He managed to get inside of his house before he changed.

 


Ayo guys! So, what's up? The sky! XD

Okay, sorry, I just had to make a bad joke there. Anyway, so what do you think just happened? Tell me, I'm curious to know what you think! ^.^

Thank you all for your wonderful support, I'm really happy that so many reads this fiction and supports it! It means a lot to me, I mean it!

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you guys! It's not a must though, so do as you please! ^.^

That was all for me for this time! I will update within two weeks again, so please wait for the next update! Take care until we meet again! Have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning/evening! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3