The School Trip, Part 1

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun took some of his medicine, staring at himself through the bathroom mirror. He brushed his teeth, did his business in the bathroom and went out to his room. His mother were preparing his lunch for tomorrows school trip, but Baekhyun got a feeling she really didn't want him to go anymore.

 

Baekhyun sat on his bed, staring at the wall in front of him before he the alarm clock and laid down on the bed, staring up at the roof. The thoughts kept him away from the reality, letting him space out to his deepest thoughts where he only goes to when he really needs it.

 

That night, when the pain took over him, he felt scared. He has never been so scared for himself before, not that he ever has been scared for himself. He never thought something like this was hiding inside him, he knows that it's still there, mostly because he still feels it.

 

He think he knows why he takes medicine now, he think he knows why his mother and he moved from their old town. He think he knows the reason why he can't remember that much. And he think he knows why his mother didn't want him go on a trip so far away from her.

 

 

Baekhyun... Are you still awake?”

 

 

Baekhyun sat up, staring over his mother who stood by the door opening, glancing in at him as she smiled a little kind. Baekhyun nodded a little and let her walk in and sit down beside him, hugging him tight as Baekhyun lend against her, just like he used to do when he was younger.

 

 

You know... We can always call you in sick tomorrow.”
“I don't want to cancel the trip, it would be to suspicious.”
“Yeah you're right, you hasn't acted like you're sick, and it's hard to get sick under just one night... But still, I don't want you to go anymore.”
“I know Umma, but I will be fine. Whatever that was the other night, it was probably just something weird that is probably gone. Right?”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to make his mother tell him what was really wrong with him, but she just stared down at him like she was dumb and didn't understand what he said.

 

 

Umma? Hello?”
“You should sleep... You have a long day in front of you tomorrow.”
“Umma... I love you.”
“I love you too sweetie, no matter what.”
“Then why do you seem so pale? What is wrong? D-Do I... s-scare you?”
“Of course not! I'm not scared for you at all! Don't ever think like that again!”

 

 

Baekhyun got surprised by his mother's strong voice as she hugged him tight, like she would lose him any second before she left a peck on his forehead and got up, smiling kind before she walked over to the door and turned the lights off.

 

 

Sleep tight sweetie, see you tomorrow morning.”
“You too mom, love you.”
“I love you too sugar.”

 

 

Baekhyun let her close the door before he laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket over him. He closed his eyes tired, feeling how the medicine's effect begun to work on him and he felt more and more sleepy. And then he fell asleep.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Have you brushed your teeth?”
“Yes mom, I know what I'm doing, I'm 18 years old you know.”
“I know honey, I just wanted to make sure you did as I told you.”

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head before he hugged her goodbye and walked out from his house, and begun to head towards school. So today is it, the school trip that everyone has been waiting for. Chanyeol has also been waiting for it if he's going to be honest, but that is only because he's so tired of studying that he feels that he just want that one break for once.

 

Chanyeol walked down the street with his ears plugged with his earphones, listening to music until he arrived to his school and saw the buses stand outside it. Chanyeol walked over to Kai and Sehun that he spotted and took out one of his earphones, smiling kind at them both as they smiled tired but kind back at him.

 

 

Good morning hyung.”
“Good morning Chanyeol.”
“Good morning dongsaengs. How are you doing?”
“I'm tired hyung.”
“I want to sleep too.”
“Haha, couldn't sleep that much last night?”
“Mm, it was hard to be honest.”
“I do also agree with that.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he watched Sehun and Kai trying to wake up. Chanyeol sighed and picked up something from his bag and held it out to them both as they stared dumb at him.

 

 

What is that?”
“A take away cup with coffee. Drink some, that will wake you up.”
“No, we can sleep on the bus hyung.”
“If that doesn't help, don't blame me.”

 

 

Chanyeol said with a playful wink as the other two chuckled tired. It was then one of the five teachers walked over to them and smiled kind, letting them know that it was time to get in to the buses. Chanyeol had to sit in the bus with only Seniors, but he didn't mind, Kai and Sehun was going to sleep in the Junior bus anyway.

 

When the buses was filled up with all the students, they could finally take off. Chanyeol lend back in his seat, having his ears plugged with earphones, as he closed his eyes, deciding to sleep a little as well. If that doesn't work to his sleepy body, he will drink his coffee later, but now he wants to sleep.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun smiled at Kyungsoo who sat beside him, talking while he were moving his hands, like he were drawing what he talked about for Baekhyun who listen and nodded all the time. The others in the bus were either sleeping, some talking and some just listening to music and ignored everything else.

 

 

So that is how you make cheesecake.”
“Wow, it sounds so yummy. You should stop talk about sweets, you make me hungry.”

 

 

Baekhyun said with a playful smirk as Kyungsoo laughed and lift up his bag with a playful smirk.

 

 

I do have sweets in this bag you know.”
“No way! The teachers said that it was forbidden to bring sweets.”
“No, they said we wasn't allowed to eat sweets on the bus nor in the museum, but nothing about the afternoon.”
“You're really smart Kyungie.”
“Kyungie...? Is that my nickname?”
“Yeah, I thought that I would give you a nickname since... Since that is what friends does.”

 

 

Baekhyun said almost shy, and a little awkward. Kyungsoo smile big and proud, like Baekhyun had given him something really precious.

 

 

Then I will come up with a nickname to you too, since you're my best friend!”
“I-I am! Kya, I feel so honored! Then you're my best friend as well!”

 

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo laughed as they kept talking, knowing that it's impossible to stop talk with each other by now. But Baekhyun can't help to think about his mother, she looked so worried when he left earlier. She even forced Baekhyun to take some extra medicine this morning, but only two of the three standard tablets. So he doesn't feel to tired, but he wouldn't mind to take a nap either.

 

 

Hey Baekhyun, are you tired or something?”
“A little, sorry if I'm not as awake as I want too.”
“It's okay, maybe you should sleep some before we arrive?”
“You think so? Maybe you're right. Then Excuse me.”
“I think I also will take a short nap.”

 

 

Kyungsoo said with a yawn as Baekhyun nodded and lend back, closing his eyes as he felt how tired he got. And then he fell asleep, just like that.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up when he felt the bus stop and how people around him begun to move around. They had arrived, one hour later, to the city they were supposed to visit. What was it's name now again? He think it is Yong-ui poteu, or something like that.

 

Chanyeol got up from his seat and out from the bus, feeling how he felt still a little tired and was fast to take up his take away cup with coffee. Sehun and Kai found their way to Chanyeol who were drinking his still warm coffee and held it out to Kai and Sehun who took it and drank some.

 

 

I told you it wouldn't help with a nap only.”
“Shut up, we're still to tired to argue with you.”
“Thanks hyung, for sharing your coffee with us.”
“Uh? Is that the other school?”

 

 

Chanyeol pointed at some other buses that just arrived. Sehun nodded as Kai raised an eyebrow, not expecting the other school to be here so early as them. But it's not weird that they're here in time if they are, right?

 

 

Students from Pinigseu High, come with us please!”

 

 

Some of the museum staff called as Chanyeol and the others begun to walk after them, ignoring the other buses that arrived and followed their teachers. They got to hang off their clothes and bags in a special closet room, then they got to tour around the museum by a guide, four groups though. Senior's, Junior's, Sophomore's, and Freshman's, all for themselves.

 

This was going to be interesting to see how long it would take before everyone split up and walk to their friends in other classes. Chanyeol just waited for Sehun and Kai to come back to him, since they doesn't really like to walk with their classmates.

 

After a tour around the museum, the teachers said that everyone could walk around and just enjoy the rest of the museum, and of course Chanyeol walked with Kai and Sehun. They walked around and just talked while looking at the weird things they had on the museum, hearing other people talk and how some laughed.

 

But Chanyeol never thought he would actually enjoy his time at the museum. And he didn't enjoy it fully until he saw someone he never seen before, and he kind of... Okay, it's nothing to hide, he think he fell for this person. He think he just saw someone he really liked.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Kyungsoo dragged Baekhyun around who were too amazed to focus on what Kyungsoo said and what he pointed at, but Baekhyun just let Kyungsoo drag him around anyway. Baekhyun has never been to a museum, he doesn't remember being to one anyway. And he's actually glad that he came here, because it took so many things of his mind for once.

 

 

Look at that, what is that?”
“Ah! Look!”

 

 

Baekhyun suddenly shouted happy, grabbing Kyungsoos hand and pulled him fast over to a painting with the cutest creature on Earth on it. Kyungsoo laughed at Baekhyun who were totally lost in the cute picture.

 

 

Look at it! It's so cute! I could hug it all day if I just had one!”
“Yeah, puppies are really cute.”

 

 

Kyungsoo laughed at Baekhyun who imitated a weak barking as Baekhyun laughed himself, feeling how Kyungsoo grabbed his hand to pull him over to something else, when Baekhyun looked up. His eyes met someone else eyes, and he didn't expect to do that. But when he did, he saw how a huge smile was flashed at him as Baekhyun blushed instead of smiling back.

 

But the moment was to short for Baekhyun to react as he realized that the person he saw was gone, and he was now alone with Kyungsoo again. But his mind confused him a lot.

 

 

Did you see that?”
“See what?”
“I made eye contact with someone.”
“Haha, that is not that rare Baek.”
“But he smiled at me.”
“It's probably nothing, don't get to worked up about it.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded, understanding what Kyungsoo meant as he followed after him. After some walking and talking, Kyungsoo suddenly got dragged away by some of their classmates, leaving Baekhyun alone who felt almost hurt. Why did they take Kyungsoo away from him just like that?

 

Baekhyun sighed as he felt dumbfound, standing alone in a huge room with paintings on the walls. He walked around on his own by now, looking at the paintings, one and one, until he felt someone stare at him. He don't know how he felt that, it just felt like someone else was in the room as he turned around to find the source.

 

Baekhyun stared at the tall boy who smiled at him, his hair being a little curly but still very natural. His brown hair matched his brown eyes, the y jaw line and the bright smile he had. Though the hair couldn't hide the little outpointing ears, but Baekhyun somehow found it cute and a little charming.

 

 

Annyeong.”
“A-Annyeong.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how shy he got, it's not that he's usually very shy, he's just shy around hot guys. Or he's shy around people he found very hot and y, and this guy is very y and handsome. But that is something Baekhyun never would admit out loud of course.

 

 

Are you lost?”
“N-No, I'm just looking around a little.”
“Alone?”
“I was with my friend, but he got dragged away somewhere, I don't know where though. So I decided to walk around here alone.”
“Isn't that boring, to be alone?”
“Are you alone?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked right away, noticing that the guy was alone at the moment as well. The boy smiled a little as he both nicked and then shook his head. Baekhyun felt confused, and he probably looked confused as the boy laughed and walked over to him.

 

 

I was with someone for a second ago, but it seems like they ditched me, or maybe I ditched them? I don't know to be honest.”
“Haha, you're funny.”
“You're cute.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how his cheek redden up right away, watching the guy wink y down at him as Baekhyun looked shy down on the floor, not knowing what to do nor say.

 

 

So, what's your name pretty?”
“I-I'm Baekhyun. And you?”
“I'm Chanyeol, from Pinigseu High school.”
“I'm from Gang-aji High School.”
“Ah, I know, since you're not from my school.”
“Haha, sorry, I'm pretty new in my school so I don't even know who's from my school and who's not. It's a little embarrassing to be honest.”
“Oh, when did you move here, or to our town?”
“I have been here barely three months, and my new friend Kyungsoo has barely been here for a month. But we're already friends. But he got more friends in the class than I do. I don't mind though, I'm not really good with people.”
“Not? You seem really nice, if you ask me.”
“You're the friendly one here to be honest.”
“Don't say that pretty, I think you're really cute and kind as well.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed while smiling, smiling like a fool. The tall guy smiled down at Baekhyun who felt how he had to say something, or do something. But what?

 

 

Since we both are alone... Shall we... Take a look around together?”
“Sure, I would love too.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled almost relieved as Chanyeol took the lead, letting Baekhyun follow him as they talked a little careful, but to be honest, it felt that this Chanyeol were mostly flirting with Baekhyun. But it might be his imagination, or it is probably his imagination.

 

 

***

 

 

Who were the guy you walked with? He looked hot.”
“I know, he's a Senior from Pinigseu High School. His name is Chanyeol and he's really nice. He walked with me when I was alone.”
“About that, I'm so sorry for leaving you like that, can you forgive me?”
“I'm fine Kyungie, you got dragged away so it wasn't your fault.”
“Thanks Baekie.”
“Is that my new nickname now?”
“Yep, until I come up with something better. It was either Baekie or Baekhyunnie.”
“I think they both is amazing.”
“Haha, really? Nah, I think Baekie is the best of them.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he sat and ate lunch with Kyungsoo somewhere in a park. Chanyeol were with his friends somewhere, and Baekhyun with his. But Baekhyun can't help to think about that giant, he was really nice, and hot.

 

 

So, did you two get any closer while I was gone?”
“What do you mean with that?”
“I mean, did he flirt with you?”
“I don't know, I can't tell if he did or not. I don't think so, why would he?”
“Oh come on, he looks really good and you said that he was nice and all.”
“But he could have been just friendly too you know.”
“True that, we better try to figure that out if he flirted with you or not. Oh it just hit me, your mother, how overprotective is she?”
“Why are you wondering?”
“She asked me the other day when I met her in the grocery shop to watch over you today, so you wouldn't get in any trouble. What did she mean with that?”
“I don't know, she's just overprotective I think, hehe.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed a little light, hoping it wasn't to obvious how nervous he felt. If his mother thinks there is danger here, Baekhyun start to wonder if she really were serious about it or not.

 

 

Okay, I was just wondering.”
“Don't you have overprotecting parents?”
“Of course I have, but they text me 24/7 instead.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at Kyungsoo as he just remember his phone and picked it up from his bag and looked it through. Of course his mother left some messages for him, and he was fast to answer them.

 

 

Your mother?”
“Mm, she wondered if the lunch tasted well and if I was having fun.”

 

 

Totally a lie, she were asking Baekhyun if he was with Kyungsoo, and if he had left the museum or if he was with a stranger. Or if there was adults around. Baekhyun had to write a long and assuring message to her before he put away his phone away and smiled at Kyungsoo who smiled back.

 

 

After this we are free to do what we want to do. Feeling to check out some of the stores around here?”
“Sure, I would love too.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind at Kyungsoo who smiled back and finished his meal before they got their things and walked towards the center of the city, or to the nearest shopping mall/shopping street.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol stared after Baekhyun who walked some meters away from the cafe window he was sitting beside. Chanyeol admit, he kind of stalked the boys to the shopping mall and now he's just watching them walk by the cafe then and then.

 

Sehun was happily drinking his bubble tea while playing on his phone, and Kai were checking Baekhyuns friend out when they passed by, else he talked with Chanyeol as they drank their coffee.

 

 

So how did you meet this guy?”
“When you two ditched me, I saw him walk alone so I just walked over and begun to talk to him.”
“Is that all?”
“I saw him earlier today, before I talked to him, and I liked him. So what?”

“How can you like someone by just looking at him or her?”
“You like his friend, don't you? Have you talked to him?”
“I have actually seen him some times earlier, he seem to always buy groceries.”
“What a stalker you are.”

 

 

Chanyeol said with a playful smirk, waking Sehun up from his own world as he looked confused up at his two friends.

 

 

Who is a stalker?”
“Kai.”
“No Chanyeol is.”
“No, you are.”
“Hell no.”
“You both are stalkers, there, now you don't have to argue.”

 

 

Sehun said with a smile before he returned to his phone to play on it once again. Chanyeol sighed as Kai, not knowing what is so much more interesting with his phone than Kai and Chanyeol themselves.

 


Ayo guys! I'm back, with a new chappie! Yay! ^.^ 

So what do you guys think about this chappie? Was it hard to understand? Good or bad? Please tell me, it might be good to know! ^.^

Else I just want to thank you all for your wonderful support this far! Subs, comment and upvotes are very well appreciated! But up to you! ^.^

Else I will see you next time I update! Until then, take care! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3