Worries And Happiness

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat beside Kyungsoo in class, he took notes of what the teacher said as he tried to understand what he explained. Math isn't Baekhyun's strongest side, but he still makes it, but sometimes it feels like he barely make it.

 

He hasn't talked about the school trip with Kyungsoo since he came back to school the next day. He didn't want to talk about it, or he didn't know what to say, so he avoided the topic and tried his best to actually not talk to much with Kyungsoo to be honest.

 

 

So if you multiply 9 with 8 and then subtract it with...”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a sigh, math isn't his thing, seriously. The teacher was babbling on and on about the stupid numbers there and stupid numbers there, you get it, math. Baekhyun tried his best to understand it, until the bell rang and he let his mind relax from the hard thinking.

 

The students got up, packing their things together as Baekhyun put everything in to his bag and got up, time to go home with other words. Kyungsoo though was already done when Baekhyun was which meant that Baekhyun really wouldn't get away from him today either.

 

 

Shall we go home?”
“Yeah, lets go.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled, he doesn't want to act unfriendly with his best friend and of course he didn't want to be unfriendly with him either! Baekhyun doesn't just know what to say if Kyungsoo tries to bring the topic about the school trip up again.

 

 

So, what did you think about the museum we went to?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how his heart begun to speed up, how his pulse wouldn't calm down and how he would start to feel nervous. But he tried his best to keep calm as he smiled kind at Kyungsoo who's just a good friend.

 

 

I think it was interesting and it was my first time going to one, so I liked it.”
“New things can be funny, right?”
“Yeah, you're definitely right.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as Kyungsoo cleared his throat, he almost warned Baekhyun that it was time to confront it, the topic he didn't want to talk about.

 

 

About the school trip... I need your help Baek.”
“Uh?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt stupid, why would Kyungsoo need his help? Baekhyun felt confused, wasn't he going to try to make Baekhyun tell him why he fainted that day? Or anything about coming to school the next day? Or anything else about that day that Baekhyun doesn't want to bring up?

 

 

I need your help... The tan skinned guy, you know, Kai.”
“Yeah, what about him? Wait, don't tell me he bullied you.”
“No, he didn't even say anything rude to me. It's just that... He kind of...”
“Let me guess, he flirted with you.”
“Yeah he did, but when you were passed out, he... He asked me something.”
“What did he ask?”
“He asked me if I wanted to meet him some day, after school.”
“No way?! He likes you that much already?!”
“I don't know if he likes me in that way, but if he does, I don't know what to do. I'm not that very good with relationships and dates and so on. Romance is my favorite book and movie category, but not my subject in real life. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?”
“I know the feeling, I feel the same to be honest. But let me think a little. If I were you... In your situation... I would... just let him do the flirting I guess. I mean, he seem to be a really comfortable about himself and if I was you, I would just try to show him that I'm interested in him as well. Like when he compliment you, don't be to shy to say something catchy back. Like if he say you're looking cute, say that he looks handsome or that he doesn't look that bad himself. Or if he say you're really good at, uhm, baking for an example. Say that he's good at something you know he does.”
“Sounds pretty smart to me.”
“As long you show him that you're interested in him, everything will be just fine.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as he barely noticed that Kyungsoo had led him towards the center of the town and not towards his house. Baekhyun looked shocked around when he found himself stand with Kyungsoo outside a cafe.

 

 

Wait a second, what are we doing here?”
“I thought that we could grab a coffee and just chat a little.”
“I don't know Kyungsoo, I-I really don't think mom will-”
“You sound like you're a child, stop act like that. You're after all 17 years old, it's not like you're a small child that might get lost or get hurt.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt unsure about this, after all he wasn't scared to get hurt, he was scared to hurt someone else. Kyungsoo though didn't think like that, he doesn't even know how Baekhyun really feel right now as he grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and pulled him in to the cafe and smiled kind as Baekhyun looked really burdened.

 

 

Come on, don't look like that. It's nothing wrong with us going out to drink coffee.”
“It isn't like that Kyungie...”
“Then stop look like that.”
“But you don't understand.”
“Then make me understand.”
“It's too complicated.”
“Then stop look like that and try to relax.”
“Well isn't it Kyungsoo and Baekhyun?”

 

 

They both froze on their way towards the counter and stared at the person who blocked their way with a charming smile. Baekhyun felt how he already had regret coming here, or regret letting Kyungsoo fool him to go here with him.

 

 

Oh hello Chanyeol, how are you doing?”
“I'm doing just fine thank you, and you guys?”
“I'm trying to get Baekhyun t-”
“I gotta go, bye.”

 

 

Baekhyun managed to get his wrist free from Kyungsoo's grip fast before he almost rushed to the door, he felt his heart beat fast and worried. His head felt a lot worse now, he knew that it wasn't a good idea to come here.

 

 

B-Baekhyun! Wait up! Please, Baekhyun!”

 

 

Kyungsoo ran after Baekhyun who tried to get away, but he didn't expect someone to grab his wrist so fast again and stop him from walking. Baekhyun turned around surprised to see someone taller than Kyungsoo, someone who was much more taller than him.

 

 

Baekhyun, is everything alright?”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who stared down at him, his deep eyes literally stared in to his soul. Baekhyun wanted to run, runaway from his best friend and Chanyeol, to run home to his mother and ask her why life is so complicated. But he couldn't, his body probably would begun to run if his mind just told it to. But he just couldn't turn around and run, because the way Chanyeol looked at him made him stay.

 

 

Baekhyun! What has suddenly flew in to you?! Why are you acting like this?! I just wanted you to relax a little...”

 

 

Kyungsoo managed to run over to them, he looked worried and almost a little hurt. Baekhyun though were to busy with staring up at Chanyeol who were staring down at him. It felt like Chanyeol tried to read his mind, like he tried to understand him, but he wouldn't understand him, he wouldn't be able to hear Baekhyun's thoughts, no matter how much he would want too do that.

 

 

Why don't you come in and sit down for a while, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he nodded a little unsure and he think Kyungsoo stared surprised at him as Chanyeol smiled kind and let go of his wrist.

 

 

I will treat you boys something, so what do you want?”

 

 

Chanyeol asked kind as they walked towards the cafe again and stepped in to let Chanyeol lead them to the counter and smiled kind at them.

 

 

Uhm, you don't really have to-”
“Oh don't be shy, what do you want?”
“Eh... Cafe late?”
“And you Baekhyun?”
“I don't want anything...”
“Okay, then I will buy you Chai tea.”

 

 

Chanyeol turned to the lady behind the counter as Baekhyun felt Kyungsoo poke him on the arm a little careful. Baekhyun stared over at him, he wonder what he wanted as Kyungsoo smiled kind. He probably showed Baekhyun that he's happy for Baekhyun to come with them in the end.

 

 

So Chanyeol, where is Sehun and Kai today?”
“They're right over there.”

 

 

Chanyeol pointed at a table with two boys staring at them, Kai and Sehun of course. Kai smiled y over to them, but he pointed his smile mostly towards Kyungsoo who smiled shy and Baekhyun felt how he smiled a little happy for his friend. Chanyeol took their cafe and tea as he led them over to the table where Kai and Sehun sat as they sat down beside them.

 

 

Hey Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, how are you doing?”
“We're doing fine thank you. And you?”
“We're also doing fine.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled weak, he knows his smile was obvious bothersome, but he really tried to not look to bothered about being here. Chanyeol handle Kyungsoo his cafe late and then held out the teacup to Baekhyun.

 

 

I hope you like it, if not just leave it.”
“Thank you...”

 

 

Baekhyun almost whispered out a thank you as he took the cup. He didn't touch it at first, he wondered if he would be able to lift up the cup without to show his trembling hands. The more he sat here, in the cafe among normal civil people, the more he felt nervous and scared.

 

Baekhyun felt how his hands slowly begun to tremble more and in the end he didn't dare to hold his hands over the table, so he hid them under the table instead. He barely listen to what they others said, he barely could think straight either. He just felt nervous, probably scared as well. But he mostly felt uneasy here.

 

 

Baekhyun, are you feeling alright today?”
“Mm, I'm fine...”

 

 

The others stared at Baekhyun who smiled a little, he doesn't not want to show his hands as he tried to keep the rest of his body calm and still. Kyungsoo looked worried at Baekhyun who tried his best to flash a smile, but it was hard to not show how uneasy he felt.

 

The others talked for a while, Baekhyun tried to calm his hands a little before he dared to grab the teacup and taste the tea. It felt good, warm perfect Chai tea. It calmed him down a little and it felt good to know that it calmed him down. But when he was done drinking his tea, he felt as nervous and uneasy again.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun secretly, he knows that something was wrong with the boy. Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun, so he could easily steal a quick glance down on the boy and he noticed something weird. Baekhyun's hands, they're trembling.

 

Chanyeol felt surprised and to be honest a little worried, why is Baekhyun trembling? Is he scared of something? Or is he nervous? Or maybe he's restless? No, he wouldn't be trembling if he was restless. But maybe being on a cafe makes him nervous? Maybe he's uncomfortable around other people?

 

But that doesn't seem to be the Baekhyun Chanyeol met at the museum. That Baekhyun was just a little shy, else he was very friendly and open. He was very charming and had this positive aura around him. Right now, he just seem scared or worried.

 

 

Oh my, look at the time, I think I must go.”

 

 

Baekhyun suddenly spoke while he looked at his phone, but Chanyeol clearly saw that Baekhyun wasn't even looking at the time. Baekhyun grabbed his bag fast as Chanyeol decided that it was time to use his acting skill as well.

 

 

Oh darn it! I almost forgot! I also have to go, mom and dad asked me for help today!”
“Geez Chanyeol, you're such forgetful sometimes.”
“Hehe, I know, sorry for that. But I see you guys tomorrow at school and it was nice to meet you again Kyungsoo.”
“You too Chanyeol, see you tomorrow Baekie.”
“We do, have a nice afternoon.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled quick before he begun to walk out from the cafe and Chanyeol was fast to follow. Chanyeol walked fast behind Baekhyun, he walked up to the boy as he walked by his side and looked down at the boy who seemed to be a little relieved to be honest.

 

Chanyeol smiled a little for himself as Baekhyun looked suddenly confused up at him, almost even a little suspicious at him. Chanyeol smiled innocent down at him ad used his charming smile as he watched Baekhyun blush and stop shy.

 

They were now standing in the middle of a small park, it is barely that Chanyeol can call it a park, but it's big enough to have a small grass field, some trees and some few benches, but you can easily see the other side of the park.

 

 

C-Chanyeol, w-why are you walking towards this direction?”
“I'm walking towards my house.”
“You're lying.”

 

 

Baekhyun sounded determined and Chanyeol admit that he lied, but he didn't think Baekhyun would see right through that lie. It was like Baekhyun was some kind of lying detector.

 

 

How do you know that I'm lying?”
“Because since you go to the other high school, the Pinigseu High school. Which means you live on the other side of the town. Which means that you should had walked any other direction then this one.”
“You're really clever, I'm impressed. You got me, good work.”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked as he walked closer to Baekhyun who took a step back and stared shy up at Chanyeol who leaned closer to him. Chanyeol smirked more as he made Baekhyun blush more than he did before.

 

 

Y-Yah, d-don't be so close...”
“What is it Baekhyun, scared of me being around you?”
“N-No, I-I never said that.”
“Okay, sorry, you're right, I might be to close.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled kind and showed his more nice guy side as he took a step back and showed Baekhyun respect by doing that. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol a little weird for a while before he realized something and blushed like a fool. Chanyeol just smiled as he cleared his throat a little.

 

 

So, since I know you really doesn't have anything else to do today... Do you want hangout with me?”
“I-I don't know, I-I really have to go home soon.”
“You said soon, which means that you can stay with me for a while, can't you? I promise, I will keep my distance and I promise to not force you to do anything weird.”

 

 

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and looked suddenly y in Chanyeol's eyes. The boy is so alluring, it is hard to take his eyes of the boy. Baekhyun seemed to think about it for a while before he nodded a little.

 

 

Okay, but just for an hour or two, okay?”
“Great, lets go right away! I know what we can do!”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and watched the boy blush shy at him, but he smiled like a fool. Chanyeol smiled as well as he dragged Baekhyun over the park and towards a new direction, towards a bigger park.

 

They arrived to the Miniature golf park within only some few minutes, especially with Chanyeol's long legs. Baekhyun stared amazed at the park and looked like he has never seen something like this before. Chanyeol smiled as he pulled Baekhyun gentle with him to get their things they need to play.

 

 

Have you played Miniature gold before?”
“N-No, have you?”
“Yeah, some times. So this is your first time?”
“Mm, I didn't know there was something like this. It is amazing.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he walked over to a house that had a counter to pay for their time and to get two balls and miniature golf clubs for them. Then Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and walked over to one of the plans and begun to explain how to play. Baekhyun listened happily as Chanyeol demonstrated for him how to play.

 

 

Now it is your turn to try.”
“W-What? Really?”
“Of course, this is supposed to be a game against each others. But I will be nice and help you in the beginning, I promise.”
“I-I don't still get it how you do that...”
“Then come here, I will help you.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked shy over as Chanyeol helped him to stand in position and then he wrapped his arms around the boy, he knew that Baekhyun blushed as Chanyeol grabbed his hands and helped him to hold the mini golf club right. Chanyeol admit, he enjoyed this moment so damn much and he think he was really smart who decided to play miniature golf.

 

 

Okay, you just have to push the ball forward, okay? Hit it with the club with some strength, okay? I will help you, I promise. Just swing a little careful like this.”

 

 

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to swing as they watched the ball roll away in the right direction. Chanyeol watched Baekhyun smile happily, he must find this game funny already. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who seems to understand how to play now as he let the boy go and let him play on his own from now and on.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun had really fun when played something named miniature golf with Chanyeol. In the ended Chanyeol won, not weird if you asked Baekhyun, but Chanyeol still decided to treat Baekhyun ice cream.

 

Baekhyun walked beside Chanyeol and ate ice cream with him as they just walked towards somewhere. The time didn't matter for Baekhyun right now, he was to busy with blushing, laughing, smiling and talking. And walking.

 

 

So, where should we go now?”
“Do you want to see a movie at my place?”
“Sure, why not?”
“Good, let's go this way then.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt his hand get wrapped by Chanyeol's, his warm hand grabbed Baekhyun's hand and held it tight as he pulled Baekhyun with him. Baekhyun blushed a little, he felt how his heart beat raised fast and how his stomach felt weird. It is almost tingles all over his body when Chanyeol touch him, especially after he wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and let him feel the warm body heat from Chanyeol's body.

 

 

Which movie do you want to watch Baek?”
“What movies do you have?”
“What about The Fault In Our Stars?”
“Oh that one is so sad, you sure you can handle it?”
“Okay, what about Grown-Ups?”
“Oh that one sound like a good one, let's watch that one.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he led Baekhyun down for the street, he still held Baekhyun's hand as he looked down at the boy from time to time. Baekhyun felt a little shy to be honest, he like Chanyeol and all, but he can't help to get shy around him. But he guess that it's a sign that he really likes Chanyeol.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol pretty normally in the beginning of the movie, smiling and laughing with Chanyeol. But the longer they watched, the more he felt he leaned against Chanyeol who let him. He was nervous to be honest, he didn't notice that he leaned against Chanyeol at first, but when he noticed he felt nervous and a little shy.

 

Chanyeol would suddenly lift his arm and put it around Baekhyun's shoulders and pulled Baekhyun closer to him as he gave Baekhyun permission to lean against him. Baekhyun still felt nervous, but he leaned against Chanyeol and rested his head against Chanyeol's shoulder and chest.

 

When the movie ended, Chanyeol put in a new one, since none of them wanted to leave each others at the moment. Chanyeol sat down beside Baekhyun again after he put in the movie and then he wrapped his arms around Baekhyun. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun as he pulled him with him down on the couch and made Baekhyun blush like a fool.

 

 

Sorry, but I wanted to lay down and I got so long legs, so this is the best solution I could come up with.”

 

 

Chanyeol said with a smile after he was done with moving them around. Baekhyun is lying on top of Chanyeol who is lying down on the couch and stares up at Baekhyun who's blushing like a fool. Baekhyun was fast to hide his blushing face against Chanyeol's chest.

 

Baekhyun rest his head against Chanyeol's chest and stared towards the TV as Chanyeol who let his hand go up and play with Baekhyun's hair, gave him this shivering but good feeling. Baekhyun felt how he slowly felt sleepy, Chanyeol made him feel so sleepy. He slowly closed his eyes by now and tried to stay awake to the soft and sweet touch.

 

When about the half of the movie had passed, Baekhyun was already half asleep, but he tried to stay awake so badly, but he knew it is impossible. He felt Chanyeol's chest move up and down when he breathes and it makes Baekhyun sleepier. Baekhyun could also hear Chanyeol's heart beat and it is a calm sound to him.

 

Baekhyun felt how he couldn't stay awake for much longer, he closed his eyes tired as he let Chanyeol play with his hair while his other hand rests on Baekhyun's back. Chanyeol's hand just lays there on Baekhyun's back and is warming just that spot. But it feels good, it feels good to fall asleep on Chanyeol like this. Baekhyun likes it, because he feels so safe.

 


Ayo guys! How are you? ^.^

So I know I haven't updated any of my other fictions for a long time and I'm sorry for that *bows* But a lot of things has been taking up my time lately, until two days ago when I officially went to take a long holiday break. So now I got some time to finally update. *grins*

Anyway, I just want to say thank you all for supporting me! It means a lot to me! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! ^.^

Well, I will try to update as soon as I can again! Until then, take care! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3