Congratulations

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I-I don't know... Should I really-?”
“Of course you should! He asked you to come, didn't he?!”
“But... He just graduated and all...”
“And he needs you to be there too!”
“But... His family...”
“Baekhyun! Seriously!”

 

Baekhyun sighed as he sat down on a bench near the cafe where he and Kyungsoo headed towards. To be honest, the last school day before the summer break feels awesome and all, but Baekhyun is kind of... worried.

 

He really asked you to come!”
“I know... But... I never said I would...”
“Didn't you say that you would show up during the day?”
“Well...”
“The ball is tomorrow too! You should hangout out with him and tell him how excited you are!”
“I know that... But I...”
“But what?”

 

Kyungsoo sat down beside Baekhyun who sighed a little. To be honest, he truly wants to go and see Chanyeol, but he will be so busy. He got his family and friends and he probably will have a lot of celebration going on the whole day. Also, he might need to prepare for tomorrow's ball.

 

Baekhyun, at least text him and ask when he might have time with you.”
“I don't want to sound like he has to meet me, but I don't want to disappoint him either.”
“But you won't! You just have to go and pay him a short visit!”
“It sounds like he's a burden when you say it like that...”
“It's because you treat him like a burden right now.”
“I don't do that! I just don't want to ruin his special day!”

 

Baekhyun shouted in his defense as Kyungsoo sighed and nodded. Baekhyun truly wonders if Chanyeol really will have time for him today. After all, graduating means a lot, even if it's about high school. Oh that's right, Chanyeol has graduated now! Baekhyun wonders what he will do next now when he's done with high school.

 

Hey, why don't you pay him a visit later tonight then? He can't be busy around 10 pm, right?”
“That late?”
“Didn't he say that he would wait for you even if it is in the middle of the night?”
“Well... I will text him later then... Just to be sure that I won't disturb anything.”
“Haha, good! Let's celebrate our beginning of our summer break!”

 

Kyungsoo smiled brightly as he hurried to pull Baekhyun with him. They both walked fast towards the cafe where they usually sit and talk.

 

***

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath before he walked up to the door and carefully knocked on it. He waited for a while and checked his phone for the time. It's already passed 11 pm, but he just had to come by since Kyungsoo told him that he had to. But now when no one seems to be awake, he should just sneak away.

Baekhyun hurried to sneak away from the house when he suddenly heard how a window got open and before he knew it, the deep manly voice echoed all the way over to him.

 

Ah, Baekhyun-ah! Up here! Come! I will let you in!”

 

Chanyeol smiled happily from his window as Baekhyun stopped and smiled stupidly. It didn't take long before Chanyeol had hurried down to the front door and opened it for Baekhyun who feels quite dumb. He really came this late and he's a little ashamed of it to be honest.

 

I have been waiting for you the whole day.”
“R-Really?”
“Mm, I might have been busy, but I really wanted to see you the most.”
“I'm sorry that I came this late.”
“Aish, what are you talking about? Come in.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand as he happily pulled Baekhyun with him into the house. Baekhyun took off his shoes and his jacket before he sneaked after Chanyeol and over to Chanyeol's room on the second floor. They made sure to be quite since they don't want to wake up Chanyeol's parents.

 

So, how have your day been?”
“Oh, it has been pretty... Full of weird things. Kyungsoo wanted to celebrate our start of the summer break and mom needed a little help with the preparations for tomorrow.”
“Ah right, tomorrow it's finally time.”
“Are you... nervous?”
“Nervous? Why would I?”
“I mean... won't your parents think it's weird if they find out that... you're going with me?”
“My parents? Oh, I haven't told you yet? My parents don't mind me being... Uhm...”
“Gay?”

 

Chanyeol nodded with a smile as Baekhyun smiled back at him. It looks like Chanyeol has great parents, just like Baekhyun has his awesome mother. But he can't help to wonder, do they know about Baekhyun and Chanyeol going out?

 

Baekhyun... Isn't there anything you want to say to me?”

 

Chanyeol asked teasingly as a smirk sneaked upon his lips. Baekhyun chuckled as he walked over to Chanyeol's bed and sat down on it. He then patted the spot beside him as Chanyeol walked over and sat down beside him.

 

Oh well, there is something I want to tell you.”

 

Chanyeol nodded with a smile as Baekhyun tried to not blush too much.

 

Congratulations for graduating.”
“Haha, show me some aegyo when you say that!”
“O-Oppa... I-I don't know how to use aegyo.”

 

Baekhyun played innocent as Chanyeol laughed and hugged him fast. Baekhyun hugged him back as he inhaled the sweet scent that comes from Chanyeol. It was then Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's hand sneak over to his jaw and gently pulled it up slightly. Baekhyun met Chanyeol's eyes and for a second, he felt like he truly belonged here in Chanyeol's arms.

 

Baekhyun...?”
“Y-Yes?”
“Can I... get a gift from you?”
“I-I didn't bring any-”
“Silly, I don't mean a gift like that.”

 

Chanyeol laughed lightly as he leaned closer to Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun felt how he blushed like a fool while Chanyeol leaned closer to him. This isn't the first time Baekhyun has kissed Chanyeol, but they have barely kissed before and this feels so... weird yet thrilling.

 

So... Can I?”

 

Baekhyun nodded slowly while blushing like a fool. Chanyeol smiled this really charming smile as he leaned closer and closed the gap between them. Baekhyun felt the sparkles inside of him wake up and for a second, he felt lust. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer to him in the kiss while he let a hand sneak up on Baekhyun's thigh. Baekhyun felt the nervousness take over him and he slowly pulled out of the kiss to breathe again.

 

Baekhyun... I really like you.”
“We have... barely begun to get to know each other...”
“Are you saying that you don't like me?”
“That's not what I'm saying.”
“Then what are you saying?”
“How can you say that you really like me when you barely know me?”
“I can tell you're a good person, you would never hurt anyone.”
“Really? How do you know?”
“Why are you so negative about yourself?”

 

Chanyeol joked, Baekhyun knows he did. But something tells Baekhyun that Chanyeol is feeling hurt because of what he's saying.

 

Chanyeol... I'm sorry.”
“Sorry about what?”
“I'm too negative sometimes, aren't I?”
“I don't know, are you?”
“Yeah... I... I feel like I'm very negative towards things... Towards new things I don't know anything about.”
“Are you... perhaps... scared?”
“Mm... I really scared... I... I don't know why, I just don't like changes. I don't like it when I can't control a situation. I'm not a control freak, but... I'm scared that something so bad will happen that I will never forgive myself.”
“Baekhyun, there will always be new things going on around you and the best way to accept it is to just let it happen. Don't try to control anything, because it's only then the bad things happens.”
“Woah... Is this how wise you become after graduating?”
“Haha, you bet!”

 

Chanyeol smiled happily as Baekhyun hugged him again. Baekhyun let his head rest against Chanyeol's chest as he listen to his heart beat. It's beating so calmly and yet powerful. Baekhyun bets that his heart is beating fast and nervously since he's not used to have contact with someone like this.

 

Baekhyun...?”
“Mm...?”
“Do you want to sleepover?”
“I can't... I promised mom that I would come back home after a short visit.”
“Too bad, I really... felt like doing stuff with you.”
“S-Stuff?”
“Haha, I think you're not ready for that yet.”
“Ready for what?”
“Aegyo, are you really that innocent?”
“Maybe I am?”

 

Baekhyun just played along with Chanyeol's act, even though he's not quite sure about what Chanyeol is thinking about. Chanyeol laughed gently as glanced down at his watch that hangs around his wrist.

 

But, you better get home soon before it gets too late.”
“Mm... I know.”
“Do you want me to walk you home?”
“No, I can't ask that of you-”
“Then what about half the way?”
“Chanyeol, I will be fine on my own.”
“Oh... But I want to see you more.”
“You will see me more, but not until tomorrow.”
“Aish, as you wish my cutie pie.”
“Haha, but I have to go now.”
“I see you tomorrow then.”
“Mm... See you tomorrow Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he got up. Chanyeol followed him downstairs to the hallway. Before Baekhyun left the house, Chanyeol gently grabbed his shoulders and kissed him on the forehead. A shy smile spread across Baekhyun's lips as he tried to keep calm.

 

G-Goodnight Chanyeol.”
“Goodnight Baekhyun. Sleep tight beautiful.”
“Haha, you too handsome.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun stepped out to the still little warm air. He waved goodbye to Chanyeol before he begun to walk towards home to go and sleep. But now after he has visited Chanyeol, he only feels more nervous about tomorrow. He just hopes he can sleep...

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Aegyo, why is Baekhyun so cute? Chanyeol stood and stared after Baekhyun who walked towards his own house. To be honest, Chanyeol wanted Baekhyun to stay and sleepover. But Chanyeol won't mind that too much for tonight since he will see Baekhyun tomorrow again. And tomorrow they will have a lot of fun together for sure.

 

Chanyeol? What are you still doing up?”
“Ah, sorry mom, did I wake you up?”
“No, I was just thirsty and wanted to fetch a glass of water. What are you still doing up?”
“I... Well... Baekhyun came by.”
“Really? This late?”
“Yeah, he promised to come and see me before the day ends and he did. He just paid a very short visit before he left again.”
“He left again? This late?”
“Ah yes, he promised his mother to come back home so he left.”
“Is that so? Oh well, I will go back to bed now.”
“Goodnight mom, sleep tight.”
“Goodnight my prince, sleep tight.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he locked the front door and went back up to his room. He was fast to lay down on his bed and checked his phone in case Baekhyun had left a message, but there was nothing on it. Chanyeol sighed as he decided to write a goodnight text to Baekhyun.

 

I hope you came home safely without me
protecting you! Sleep tight cutie pie!”

 

Chanyeol studied his text for a while and tried to change it into something better, but he couldn't come up with anything better. So he ended up sending the first text he wrote to Baekhyun before he put away his phone to sleep. He hopes Baekhyun arrived home safely...

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I'm home!”
“Ah there you are, I was about to call you to make sure that you would come back home.”
“I promised I would only pay a short visit, remember?”
“Haha, that's true. But aren't you tired now?”
“Actually no, I'm not that tired.”
“It's all the sugar you have eaten today, I bet that's it.”
“I haven't had any sugar today...”
“Not? Didn't you and Kyungsoo buy sweets today at the cafe?”
“No, we bought tea.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he took of his shoes and hung up his hoddie. His mother chuckled as she walked into the living room where a big bowl of candy stood.

 

Oh well, I have eaten lots of candy today.”
“Haha mom, you shouldn't eat all that for yourself!”
“I saved the best for you!”
“Haha, yeah right!”
“But Baekhyun, you really should go to bed now. Tomorrow will be a long day and you will be busy with being fancy the whole evening.”
“Haha, don't say that!”
“But seriously, you should go to bed now.”
“Fine, I will go to bed. But you have to put away the candy first.”
“Fine, I will put it away!”

 

Baekhyun laughed at his mother who grabbed the bowl and walked into the kitchen. Baekhyun watched her put the bowl away before she walked back to him with a smirk on her face.

 

There, now you will have to go to bed.”
“Yeah, but you will have to let the candy be for the rest of the night as well.”
“You never said that.”
“Well, if you expect me to sleep, then I expect you to not eat candy.”

 

Baekhyun is only teasing his mother, she knows that, but she couldn't help but to sigh frustrated as she put on an act.

 

Oh but I really want that candy. How can I stay away from my precious candy? I want candy!”
“Haha, good to bed mom! You're candy addicted!”

 

Baekhyun laughed with his mother before he hugged her and said his goodnight. Then he went upstairs to get ready to go to bed. He brushed his teeth and even washed his face before he went into his room and changed his clothes into his pajamas.

After he had turned off all lights, Baekhyun sneaked over to his bed in the dark and cuddled down among his pillows and blanket. Right then his phone vibrated on the nightstand as he picked it up to check why it's suddenly vibrating like that. He has gotten a text and you can never guess from who.

 

I hope you came home safely without me
protecting you! Sleep tight cutie!”

 

Baekhyun chuckled while he smiled like a fool. He did expect Chanyeol to text him, but he didn't expect him to call him cutie pie. Well, he did call Chanyeol handsome when he left. Oh god, how could he say that to his face like that?! Baekhyun felt how he blushed like a fool and was about to roll around in his bed like a crazy idiot. But then he remembered that he has to reply Chanyeol's text.

 

I'm back home and I'm perfectly fine! So
you don't have to worry any longer!
Goodnight and sleep tight!”

 

The text might have seen quite plain and boring, but Baekhyun bets that Chanyeol is already sleeping and if he isn't, he will probably be too tired to read an advanced weird text from Baekhyun. Baekhyun put away the phone after he had sent the text as he kept smile like a fool to himself.

He really can't wait till the ball tomorrow! But now when he lays here in bed all alone, he realize that he hasn't even thought about the risks. Well, Chanyeol said that if Baekhyun would begun to feel weird or feel sick, they could just leave. Tomorrow will be fine, nothing bad can happen during a ball. Right?

 


Ayo guys! I'm back! ^.^

I will try to make this message short. So I have had SOOO much to do and I'm so sorry that I didn't update for like ages! I hope you guys will forgive me! ^.^

But anyway, I want to thank you all for your wonderful support that you're showing me! I love you all and I'm so thankful that you guys read my fics (even though if they sometimes) ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are all up to you, but it's not a must! But it's very well appreciated! ^.^

Well, that was all I had to say for this time! I hope I see or hear from you guys soon again! Love you all! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3