I'm Sorry

My Dear Demon Angel

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun gasps for air as he collapses onto the ground. Out here no one should be able to get to him. Though, he can't stop himself from looking around. He can't sense any humans, he can't even recognize his own scent. It's strange, he knows that he's not human, but it's impossible for him to be something else. Or... is it?

Baekhyun stares down at his hands that has begun to look different. Fear takes over him while he stares at his trembling hands: they're paler and his nails look sharper. What is going on? Why is this happening to him? Why does it feel like something like this has happened before, but he can't remember it?

Baekhyun struggles to get up of the ground, but his strength is currently gone. After running and running without a real destination, he can't seem to move any longer. His body feels heavy and exhausted and his mind feels blurry. It's hard to think straight and the only thing that seems to be working is his senses.

The forest around him is so silent, it nearly hurts his ears. Everything is so calm and peaceful: he hates it. Something inside of him hates the silence while another part of him feels relieved because of it. Something is definitely wrong with him.

 

I can't go back...”

 

Baekhyun stares at his hands that is trembling more the longer he's staring at them. He's not himself anymore, he can feel it. Something is wrong with him and he's scared. Tears streams down his face as he curls together on the cold ground. He wants to go home so badly, but he can't. He's scared because there are weird instincts that wants him to hurt people, even his own family.

 

I can't go home...”

 

Baekhyun sobs into his thighs as he listens to the silent forest. He's waiting for something to happen, but it's so calm and peaceful. He feels the insecurity inside of him and how it's running more and more wild. He wants to get this frustration out of him so badly, but he isn't sure how to get it out.

 

Please... Make it stop...”

 

Baekhyun feels how his consciousness is being forced away from him and he starts to feel distant. He can feel his own body stand up without him controlling it. A strong hunger is holding him and he can't stop the cravings. Baekhyun starts walking, even though he's trying so hard to stop himself. But it's no use, this is not him any longer.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol bites his nails nervously while checking his phone every third minute. He has gotten no missed calls nor texts from Baekhyun's mother. It's been half a day since Baekhyun suddenly left and since Mrs Byun told him to stay inside and don't leave the house.

 

Seriously... What the hell is going on?”

 

Chanyeol gets up of his bed and walks over to his window. He quickly looks outside, but there is nothing interesting going on. It's mostly cars and people who passes his house, but none of them are Baekhyun or Mrs Byun.

 

Should I be worried...?”

 

Chanyeol bites his lower lip while he starts walking past and forth between the window and his door to his room. He's lost in the middle of his thoughts until his phone suddenly begins to ring. He nearly throws himself down onto the bed and quickly answers the incoming call.

 

Yeoboseyo?!”
“Omo, why are you screaming? It's me sweetheart. I just called to tell you that we're a bit late, but we're leaving your grandparents' house now. We will probably arrive later today, around eve. Can you manage on your own until then?”
“O-Oh, hello mom. Yeah, I can manage on my own.”
“Has something happened? You sound rather disappointed.”
“Nothing has happened mom, I just thought it was someone else.”
“Are you and Baekhyun... arguing right now? If that is so, then-”
“Mom, it's nothing like that. I'm sorry for worrying you.”
“Is that so? Then I will see you later sweetheart! If your father can pull himself out of his parents' house. Geez, he's such a baby sometimes.”
“Yah, don't judge him. They probably babied him as much as you baby me right now.”
“Huh? You think I baby you too much? Maybe I am...?”
“That's right, I might end up like that. Besides, you guys don't see them very often nowadays. Take your time over there, I will be fine on my own.”
“When you say it like that... No, I will try to get him to leave. Though, we might be a little late. I hope you're alright with that.”
“I told you before, I'm fine with it. I see you later then.”
“Yes sweetheart! See you then!”

 

Chanyeol hangs up on his mother before he lets out a long sigh. So he thought it was Mrs Byun for a couple of seconds, it's no big deal. But he can't stop feeling uneasy. Is Baekhyun really alright? Where did he go? What is actually going on? And why does it feel like Mrs Byun is hiding something?

Chanyeol feels how he sighs once again, this time much heavier and longer than the first time. His head hurts from all the thoughts and worries, but he can't stop thinking. There are so much going on inside of his head right now and he can't do anything about it. What is he supposed to do in this situation?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The forest is calm and silent while the darkness is slowly taking over. The day has been long and painful, but it's finally getting darker outside. Baekhyun struggles to stand on his feet as he keeps walking forward. Where is he heading? He doesn't know where he's going, but he can't stay at one place and hope for himself to change. If someone crosses his path, he's scared that something terrible is going to happen.

A cool breeze Baekhyun's cheeks as he looks up towards the sky. He can barely see darkening sky, there are too many treetops in the way. A sigh escapes his mouth while he focuses his eyes back on the ground again. What is he supposed to do? He has lost consciousness over ten times the past two hours and it's only getting worse. Where is he supposed to go?

Baekhyun stops when he feels the strange feeling well up inside of him. He has to grab a tree to support his heavy body while trying to withstand the pain he feels. It's no good, he's losing this fight once again and he will lose consciousness. Something deep inside of him is waking up and it's not something pretty.

 

I... I have to... withstand it...”

 

Baekhyun feels how everything is becoming blurry in front of him before his whole body falls backwards. He tries so hard to not lose consciousness, but it's hopeless. Something is taking over him, his consciousness out of his own body. Everything hurts and the air becomes colder. Why is it so cold? Baekhyun closes his eyes slowly as he lets out a small sigh: will he ever be alright after this?

 

***

 

Baekhyun opens his eyes slowly while a whine escapes his mouth. Where am I? Baekhyun looks around to find himself lying on the cold ground. Where is he? Baekhyun feels how his body moves on its own as he sits up and looks around. Wait, I'm still not in control of my body?! Baekhyun feels how his body moves on his own even though he struggles to stop himself from moving.

 

S-Stop it...”

 

Baekhyun uses all of his strength to stop himself from moving, but despite that he's still moving forward. Baekhyun stumbles forward on a small path while a weak breeze his chin. He suddenly picks up a sweet scent in the air and his body is becoming even harder to control. He's moving faster towards the sweet scent while his eyes focuses towards a weak light that is glowing weakly in the distant.

, it's the town! I have to turn around! Stop it! Not that way, it's the wrong way! Baekhyun stumbles over a small stone, but he never loses his balance. His body begins to feel heavier and his hands tremble slightly, but nothing seems to be able to stop the hunger that is growing stronger inside of him.

 

I... I want... I want...”

 

Baekhyun closes in on the glowing light until he finally stumbles out to the empty street. There are a couple of houses lined up in front of him, but none of them is good enough for him. No, there is something else his heart is hungering for. Baekhyun starts walking down the street while focusing his eyes towards the direction he's heading. Where am I going...? I don't even know what I truly want...

It takes a while before Baekhyun finally stops. His heart nearly stops when his eyes focuses on the house in front of him. No, not here! Yah! Stop it! Baekhyun's body moves on it own as he walks towards the door, but then he stops. He hears a car closing up to the house and he gets a feeling that it will stop right here. Baekhyun quickly jumps over a small fence to the garden before he runs to the backside of the house.

Baekhyun feels how he slowly gains more control of his body as he manages to hide behind a wall while listening to the engines to the car. It doesn't take many seconds before the car stops outside the house and the sound of a car door getting opened echoes all the way over to him. A deep and manly voice fills the air while Baekhyun listens to it carefully. His heart hurts, but he can't pull himself away from here.

 

Thank you for driving me back home Mrs Byun, even though we didn't find him... I will be careful, I promise. You should be careful as well, I don't want anything to happen to you either. Drive safe!”

 

Baekhyun closes his eyes and inhales the sweet scent that is sneaking over to him. His hunger grows stronger, he doesn't want to be so far away from him. Baekhyun manages to control his body until the car finally is gone and the sound of the house door getting unlocked reaches his ears. By now he has lost his power to restrain himself as he quickly walks over to the front of the house.

It doesn't even take Baekhyun a second to get to the front door of the house. In front of him stands a tall young man, he's busy with unlocking the door that he doesn't even notice Baekhyun's presence. Baekhyun feels how he reaches out a hand towards Chanyeol, but then fear grabs him. The hunger is still within him, he doesn't want to hurt Chanyeol. He's scared, he ran away from him here to not hurt Chanyeol, but here he's standing once again.

 

C... Chanyeol...”

 

Chanyeol stops moving the second the word leaves Baekhyun lips. Baekhyun feels how he takes a step closer to Chanyeol and reaches his hand out further into the air towards the taller man. I just want to feel your warmth... Please... Don't run... Chanyeol turns around quickly and stares with startled eyes at Baekhyun. Please... Don't run... I don't want to be alone...

Chanyeol opens his mouth to try to say something, but he ends up staring at Baekhyun with fear in his eyes. Baekhyun feels how his body moves on its own as he takes a step closer to Chanyeol, but the giant is fast to stumble back as startled he gets. Baekhyun watches how Chanyeol manages to open the door to his house as he stumbles inside: is he trying to get away from Baekhyun?

 

Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun quickly follows Chanyeol into the house, but it's not helping. Chanyeol is looking scared, he's even looking terrified. Baekhyun struggles to move his body on his own, but there is still something else inside of him that wants to take control.

 

B-Baekhyun... I-Is that you?”

 

Chanyeol's voice is trembling slightly while he speaks, it's already obvious that he's terrified. Baekhyun feels how he closes the door behind him before he walks closer to Chanyeol. The whole house is filled with Chanyeol's sweet scent, but Baekhyun wants to hold the source of the scent in his arms. He wants to stay close to Chanyeol, he doesn't want to be pushed away.

 

Chanyeol... I... I really wanted to see you.”
“I... I can see that... B-Baekhyun, are you feeling alright?”
“No... I'm not alright... I... I'm hungry...”
“H-Hungry? W-Well, I got plenty of food! Let's get you something to eat, alright?!”
“Chanyeol... Food isn't what I need.”
“N-Not...? I'm slightly confused here, didn't you say that you're hungry?”

 

Baekhyun takes a step closer to Chanyeol who stumbles back once again, this time he prepares to run. Please... Don't you understand that I'm not going to hurt you? I... I don't want to hurt you...

 

Baekhyun, I don't want to be rude, but can you please keep a safe distance between us?”
“Why...? Are you... scared of me? What have I ever done to scare you?”
“I-It's not like I'm scared of you Baekhyun, it's... I'm scared of...”

 

Chanyeol falls silent while struggling to find the words he's looking for. Baekhyun feels hurt, he feels betrayed and abounded. If you love someone, aren't you supposed to support them and love them no matter what? I love you... But do you really love me? Baekhyun feels how he desperately tries to get closer to Chanyeol who finally freaks out.

 

W-Wait a second, I-I'm not ready! J-Just give me a minute to get used to you!”
“Chanyeol... I... Can't help it... I'm so hungry...”
“B-Baekhyun-”

 

Before Chanyeol gets the chance to speak again, Baekhyun's body suddenly begun to move on its own again. Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol and accidentally tackles the giant who tried to run away as startled he got. Chanyeol lands onto the floor with a loud thud echoing through the house. Baekhyun stares down at Chanyeol while he sits on top of the giant: why is Chanyeol so handsome?

 

B-Baekhyun! S-Stop it!”
“Chanyeol... I'm sorry... I tried... I tried to leave...”

 

Baekhyun feels how he leans down to Chanyeol's face while he holds Chanyeol's shoulders gently. He's strong... But I'm strangely enough stronger... Why am I stronger...? Why does he smell so good? Baekhyun feels how his body moves on its own and lets him lean even closer to Chanyeol. It becomes harder to stay away from Chanyeol and his sweet scent, it's hard to even understand why he's being like this.

 

Chanyeol... Please... S-Stop me...”
“I-I can't... Y-You're too strong... Baekhyun, stop it. You have to stop!”

 

Chanyeol is scared, Baekhyun can literally hear his heartbeat and how hard his heart is beating. Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol until the urge to bite him takes over. Baekhyun can't understand why, but he just wants to bite Chanyeol. His hand begins to tremble and his teeth aches even more by now. His eyes begins to focus on weird parts of Chanyeol's body like his neck and wrists.

Chanyeol, I'm sorry. I do love you, it's just... I can't stop it... Baekhyun feels how his body moves on its own, he can't control it. Baekhyun lets one of his hands grab Chanyeol's left wrist and quickly pulls it up to his face. Chanyeol's eyes widens as Baekhyun struggles to not shove his teeth right into the skin.

 

W-What are you doing?! Baekhyun, don't even think about it- AH!”

 

Chanyeol screams in pain as Baekhyun bites Chanyeol's wrist. The sweet scent of Chanyeol's blood fills the room and small drops of blood is streaming into Baekhyun's mouth. The hunger becomes stronger when the first blood drops drips down onto Baekhyun's tongue. Baekhyun hates to admit it, but he loves the sweetness the blood spreads in his mouth. It makes him feel calm and at the same time thrilled: is this really alright?

Baekhyun lets the blood stream into his mouth until the hunger finally calms down and slowly disappears. But when the hunger disappears, Baekhyun's senses finally comes back to him. Baekhyun quickly lets go off Chanyeol's wrist as he stares down at Chanyeol in horror. What have I done?!

Underneath Baekhyun lies a terrified Chanyeol who struggles to say something, but he can't. His voice is trembling as fast he tries to speak and when Baekhyun looks down at him, his face becomes paler and horrified. Baekhyun feels how he throws himself off Chanyeol and how he finally regains control over his body. Though, it's already too late. He has already harmed Chanyeol and he has even done something as sick as drinking Chanyeol's blood.

Baekhyun feels how he wants to puke as he holds a hand against his mouth. There is still blood in his mouth, it's Chanyeol's blood. Baekhyun feels how he begins to cry as he curls together on the floor. What has he done? Chanyeol doesn't dare to move, he's only lying on the floor while waiting for Baekhyun to make another move.

 

B-Baekhyun...?”

 

Chanyeol's slightly trembling voice finally breaks the silence. Baekhyun doesn't dare or has the right to look at Chanyeol, he's too ashamed of himself. What he did to Chanyeol, what he has done is sick and wrong. How can Chanyeol even try to talk to him? Baekhyun feels how he cries even more and how he tries to get up on his feet: he can't stay here. If the hunger comes back, if he loses control again, then he might end up killing the person he loves.

Baekhyun quickly tries to get up on his feet, but his body suddenly collapses and he can't move. Baekhyun feels how he hits the floor with a loud thud and then the whole house is silent. What's wrong with my body? Move it! I refuse to stay here! Let me go! Move it! I refuse to hurt Chanyeol ever again! Baekhyun mentally begs himself to get up and leave, but he can't. His body is giving up, it's almost like he has no energy left inside of him.

 

B-Baekhyun...? Baekhyun...? B-Baek?”

 

Tears streams down Baekhyun's cheeks while he listens to Chanyeol's concerned voice. Why does he sound so worried? He shouldn't worry about me! You idiot, can't you at least hate me?! Baekhyun cries as he tries to move, but it's useless. His whole body has become numb and paralyzed, he can only feel his own tears stream down his cheeks.

 

Baekhyun? Y-Yah, are you there? Baekhyun-ah?”

 

Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol suddenly grabs him and quickly rolls him over. Baekhyun stares up at his lovely giant who's staring down at him with his worried, yet very deep eyes. Why is he so worried about him? He should be scared and hate Baekhyun. Why are you...? Why are you so damn kind?

 

Baekhyun, can you hear me? Please, answer me. Baekhyun...? Baek...? B...?”

 

Chanyeol's voice is suddenly fading away. Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol who looks to be be screaming at the top of his lungs, but Baekhyun can't hear him. Baekhyun's sight becomes blurrier while he stares up at Chanyeol and his concerned face. Chanyeol looks to be worrying to death, yet he's still very handsome and cute. Baekhyun can't understand how he can be thinking about such things at the moment, but he's happy.

Why am I... happy? Baekhyun isn't sure why he feels calm and relieved, but he's happy. Chanyeol is worrying about him, he's still willing to let Baekhyun rest his head on his lap while worryingly calling his name. Baekhyun's sight becomes worse, it feels like his consciousness is being pulled away again, but this time there isn't another force trying to take over him. He feels strangely enough at peace.

Chanyeol gently shakes Baekhyun's shoulders while trying to talk with Baekhyun, but Baekhyun can't hear anything he says. It hurts to see Chanyeol worry this much about him and he's scared that Chanyeol will leave him, but at the same time he's glad that he came back here. Chanyeol, I'm sorry that I hurt you... Please don't hate me... I'm scared, but at the same time I'm calm. I don't understand what those feelings are, but... Chanyeol... I love you and... I'm sorry.

 

 


Ayo guys! Wazzup? ^.^

So another chapter has been uploaded and I admit, it was a while since I updated last. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the chapter and that you will share your opinion about the fiction! I appreciate all the feedback I get! ^.^

I want to thank you all for reading and supporting me. I love you guys a lot and your support is the only thing that keep me going. Thank you all for reading and for supporting me. If you like what you read, leave an upvote and share the fiction with a friend! Thank you once again and take care until next time! ^.^

Peace to you all! <3