The School Trip, Part 2

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat with Kyungsoo on a bench outside the buses, waiting for the teachers to come back from their own free time here in the city. Kyungsoo hummed for himself as he were listening to music, mostly because Baekhyun fell asleep for not that long ago. Baekhyun isn't even sure if Kyungsoo knows he's awake again.

 

Baekhyun sighed tired, lending back as he lend against Kyungsoo who almost jumped by the sudden touch. He looked over at Baekhyun who felt tired, mostly because of the medicine he took earlier, since his mother got scared that he would forget to take it when he comes back home.

 

 

Are you still tired Baekie?”
“Mm, I am.”
“Come on, lets go buy you some coffee. The bus doesn't leave for 2 hours, we still have time for some coffee.”
“Okay...”

 

 

Baekhyun followed Kyungsoo who walked pretty fast, for him it felt like the whole world were spinning when Kyungsoo dragged him in his fast paste. They walked to the nearest cafe, that was in the shopping mall they were at before, as they entered the building. Baekhyun felt how tired he felt, almost exhausted.

 

But he felt more scared than tired right now. Last time he felt this tired, and stayed up pretty late after taking the medicine, something weird happen to him. He's scared that it will happen again, and he really doesn't want that to happen.

 

 

What kind of coffee do you like to drink?”
“I don't know, I can't remember if I like coffee or not.”

 

 

Kyungsoo looked shocked at Baekhyun who stared innocent back at him, like he was some kind of innocent puppy. Kyungsoo sighed as he turned to the lady behind the counter, thinking a little before he ordered for them.

 

 

One cafe late and one cappuccino please.”
“Coming right up sir, something else?”
“No thanks, that is all.”
“Then it will be...”

 

 

Baekhyun stopped listen to Kyungsoo and the lady behind the counter as he looked around, noticing how cozy this place seemed. He smiled for himself as he suddenly got eye contact with someone again, and this someone wasn't a total stranger this time.

 

 

Uh Baekhyun?”
“H-Hello Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he wanted to blush like a fool, mostly because Chanyeol smiled this really hot and charming smile at him, and Baekhyun felt he was just standing there like a fool and looked totally dumb.

 

 

Do you know him?”

 

 

Kyungsoo suddenly entered the situation, making Baekhyun feel somewhat relieved and less tensed. Baekhyun nodded a little as he just watched Kyungsoo blush and grab him before he could manage to say something else to Chanyeol.

 

Kyungsoo pulled him all the way to the other side of the cafe, getting their coffee and sat down with Baekhyun, hiding as far away from Chanyeol and his friends as possible. Baekhyun felt confused, what suddenly got in to Kyungsoo?

 

 

W-What's wrong with you all of the sudden?”
“Didn't you see his hot friend? The tan boy?”
“What about him?”
“It's the guy I saw the other day, remember?”
“Oh... That explains a lot. Why did you drag me away from them then? We could had talked to them.”
“But... I-I can't.”
“Why not?”
“Because I just can't, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun pouted as he felt how he would fall asleep. Gosh, what is wrong with him? It feels like his head is spinning more than usual today. Maybe he should try to get away from everyone for a while, just for some few minutes.

 

 

Hey Kyungsoo... Lets go over and talk to them, just for a second or two. Don't worry, they're nice.”

 

 

Kyungsoo looked up at Baekhyun, looking all embarrassed and shy. He also seemed unsure, but Baekhyun think he knows why. Kyungsoo likes the tan boy, and Baekhyun admit, he do look good, but he's not really Baekhyuns type though. But he might be Kyungsoo's type.

 

 

Hello there Baekhyun.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up by the sudden deep voice as he smiled kind at who spoke, it was Chanyeol. Chanyeol lend down on the table, pretty close to Baekhyun who felt all shy by the act he did.

 

 

How you doing?”
“I-I'm doing fine.”
“Liar, you're tired like hell.”

 

 

Kyungsoo said with a tease, it seems like he doesn't have a problem to talk with Chanyeol at least. Baekhyun blushed like a fool as he held the coffee cup in his hand, which contained cappuccino.

 

 

You're tired already? What is it, 4:30 pm?”
“Yeah, he has been a little tired lately.”
“Having problem with sleeping?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he nodded, and he didn't even intend to do that. Chanyeol smiled kind as he lend closer, making Baekhyun blush like a fool and Kyungsoo almost gasped from his chair in front of Baekhyun.

 

 

You know, sometimes it's good to tell other people about+ their problems. But you better tell someone you can trust.”
“Y-Yah, b-back of a little dude.”

 

 

Kyungsoo said with an almost shaky voice, like he were more nervous than Baekhyun were right now. Chanyeol backed of a little, laughing light as he smiled kind at Baekhyun who blushed-smiled a little.

 

 

C-Chanyeol... Mind if me and Kyungsoo join you guys over there?”
“No problem at all, come and join us.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he walked back to his friends, letting Kyungsoo grab Baekhyuns arm almost in panic as he gasped and looked terrified.

 

 

Are you crazy?! I told you that I couldn't talk to them!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at Kyungsoos funny hissing/whispering as he got his cup of cappuccino and walked over to Chanyeol and the others. Kyungsoo groaned a little for himself before he followed Baekhyun, totally tensed and looking almost uncomfortable to be honest.

 

Baekhyun sat down beside Chanyeol, leaving the only empty chair to Kyungsoo that just happen to be beside the tan boy that he likes, and Baekhyun think Kyungsoo just killed him in his mind. Because he really looked pissed off at Baekhyun who smiled innocent, making him a little more calm as he sat down beside him.

 

 

Guys, this is Baekhyun, Baekhyun this is Sehun and Kai.”
“Nice to meet you two, this is my best friend Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo this is Chanyeol and his friends Kai and Sehun.”
“Nice to meet you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Kyungsoo, feeling how they both got almost a little uncomfortable. Lucky them that Chanyeol and his friends seemed to be used to talk, since they begun all their conversations.

 

 

So what did you guys think about today's trip this far?”
“It's been good and fascinating I guess.”
“I think it was a little relaxing to be honest.”
“How can this be relaxing?”
“To be honest, when I'm here, I get a lot things off my mind. So I find it relaxing somehow.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as the others nodded a little, understanding him to a point, but not as well as they want to do. Baekhyun drank his coffee a little careful, watching D.O smile and talk with the others as Baekhyun enjoyed seeing his friend smile. But Baekhyuns peace would soon be gone.

 

The more he tried to stay awake, the more dizzy he felt. After a while he had to put the cup down on the table, feeling how he wanted to hold his head as well. His head felt weird, and he got scared, scared that something would happen here.

 

 

Excuse me for a while.”

 

 

Baekhyun were fast to excuse himself, not wanting to risk anything right now. He walked out from the cafe, taking up his phone as he felt his hands trembling a little. He hit the call button as he waited for the signals to go, feeling pretty inpatient the more signals that went by.

 

 

Pick up, please, pick up...”
“Hello sweetie! How are you doing?”
“Mom I'm scared.”
“W-What's wrong honey? Has something happened?”
“I don't feel so well, my head is spinning and I'm scared.”
“Is there any chance that you can get back to the bus and just rest inside it?”
“I don't know, the teachers is all spread out in the city, I have no idea when they return.”
“Just calm down honey, nothing is going to happen, I promise. Just sit down, rest a lot and don't think about it, okay?”
“Okay... See you later, I love you.”
“Love you to sugar, see you later.”

 

 

Baekhyun hangup as he sighed, lending back against the wall as he closed his eyes. Why must things be like this just today? Why not tomorrow when he's home and safe?

 

 

Baekhyun, are you alright?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up fast, hearing the deep voice almost echo in his head as he stared right up at Chanyeol. When did he get out here so fast? He were standing right in front of Baekhyun who hadn't heard him come, how long have he even been standing there?

 

 

I-I'm fine, I just took some fresh air and got carried away.”
“You sure? You look a little pale.”
“I'm fine, lets get back in, okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he begun to walk like Baekhyun, but then Baekhyun felt how his head would give him a sudden attack of dizziness and he felt how he lost his balance right away and how his sight went blurry and then pitch black.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun stand outside the cafe for a while, how he were talking in the phone with someone, looking pretty worried. For some seconds, Chanyeol wanted to go out and ask him if he were okay, but he didn't want to disturb Baekhyun while he was making a phone call.

 

He got distracted by Kai and Sehun who were joking around with Kyungsoo, making the boy laugh as Chanyeol noticed how Kai flirted a little with him, but it was pretty secretly. Chanyeol smiled at his friends and let him get carried away with them for a while. But after some minutes had passed and he turned to look at Baekhyun again, he were lending against the wall, looking like he were sleeping.

 

 

Excuse me, I gotta do something.”

 

 

Chanyeol made it simple as he got up and hurried away before someone would ask him where he was going, but it was probably pretty obvious to be honest. Chanyeol walked out from the cafe, spotting Baekhyun as he walked over, looking at the boy who wasn't snoring, but it still looked like he were sleeping.

 

 

Baekhyun, are you alright?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked fast up, looking pretty surprised and almost a little drugged, or well, it looked like he would collapse any second. Is he that tired? Chanyeol couldn't help to wonder if the boy really were okay.

 

 

I-I'm fine, I just took some fresh air and got carried away.”

 

 

Chanyeol wasn't sure if Baekhyun lied or not, but the way the boy looked told him that he wasn't as fine as he were before. Chanyeol could tell that, and he begun to get worried.

 

 

You sure? You look a little pale.”
“I'm fine, lets get back in, okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol hesitated a little, wanting to try to make the boy just admit that he wasn't feeling okay. But he didn't. Baekhyun looked pale and going inside might not be a bad idea after all. Chanyeol felt how he nodded as he smiled kind, turning around and begun to walk.

 

To make sure that Baekhyun was walking with him, he turned around to see if he did. But it wasn't like he expected. Baekhyun looked like he would collapse this time, and he kind of did. Chanyeol watched the boy lose his balance as he was fast to grab him, scared that he would hit his head hard and hurt himself.

 

 

Hey Baekhyun, are you alright?! Baekhyun! Wake up!”

 

 

Baekhyun was totally passed out in Chanyeol's arms, making him worried as he didn't know if he's supposed to get back inside with him, or if he should try to get his friends out here. He didn't have to think nor decide that, because his friends did it for him.

 

 

Chanyeol! What is happening?!”
“What have you done to my Baekie!”
“I didn't do anything! He just passed out, just like that!”

 

 

Chanyeol was fast to defense himself, not wanting to get the blame for something that he hasn't done. Kyungsoo ran worried over as he stared up at Chanyeol who held up Baekhyun, trying to not make him fall.

 

 

We must take him to the bus, and find a teacher.”
“We will find a teacher, you two get him to the bus.”
“Okay, lets do that.”

 

 

Kai and Sehun hurried away as Chanyeol lift Baekhyun up, feeling quite surprised how easy he was. Kyungsoo walked beside Chanyeol who carried Baekhyun in bride style, finding it somewhat awkward, but not totally.

 

 

Do you know if Baekhyun has some kind of disease Kyungsoo?”
“N-No, or to be honest I assume he has since he takes medicine.”
“He does?”
“Yeah, I saw him take some medicine for just an hour ago.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he looked down at Baekhyun, he looked so peaceful even thought that he just passed out. Maybe he has caught a cold? Maybe it isn't that serious as everyone thinks?

 

 

Hopefully he has just caught a cold and overdone something, like pushing him to his limits and then fainted.”
“Yeah, I hope so as well.”

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo find their way back to the bus, waiting for Kai and Sehun to come back with a teacher. It took 15 minutes before they came back with a teacher who got one of the bus drivers with him as they hurried to check Baekhyun.

 

 

He seem to just be passed out from exhaustion, so there is no need to be worried. Lets put him in the bus and let him rest inside it.”
“Is it okay if we stay with him?”

 

 

Kyungsoo asked with an almost to worried voice as the teacher nodded and let the bus driver open the door to Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's bus. Chanyeol put Baekhyun down on a seat as Kyungsoo sat down beside him, hugging him tight as he breathed relieved out.

 

 

I got really worried for a while there, but he's going to be fine, right?”
“Yeah, if the biology teacher says so, I guess he's right.”

 

 

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun sat down on some seats around Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They watched Kyungsoo take off his jacket and putted it over Baekhyun who seemed to be sleeping now.

 

 

He must have been really tired after all.”
“Maybe I shouldn't have forced him to go with me to the cafe? I knew he were really tired but I ignored that, thinking that he was going to get less tired if we did something.”
“Don't blame yourself for him passing out from exhaustion. He could had told you when he felt to tired to move, right? And he maybe didn't even know it himself?”
“He will be fine either way, and you don't have to worry so much anymore. Okay?”
“Okay...”

 

 

Chanyeol watched Kai smile kind at Kyungsoo who smiled kind back, showing his beautiful smile as everyone else smiled back at him.

 

 

***

 

 

About 30 minutes after they managed to bring Baekhyun inside the bus, the rest of the students from the two high schools made their way back as the teachers. It didn't take long before everyone was back and in place to go back home.

 

Chanyeol sat in his buss, staring out through the window as his ears was once again plugged with earphones. He listen to calming music, trying to relax as much as possible. But the thoughts about what happen today couldn't really make him rest that well.

 

He thought about Baekhyun, the boy who seemed so innocent and pure in a weird way. He seem really nice, and Chanyeol think he really is nice. When they talked in the beginning the first time they met at the museum, he was totally shy and adorable. After a while they managed to break the ice and talk more relaxed and comfortable with each others.

 

Chanyeol loved how the boy laughed cute and would look so cute when he got surprised or saw something he thought was adorable. And Chanyeol admit, he pictured Baekhyuns expressions like a puppy's. It is just something with the boy that makes him like him so much.

 

At the cafe he was different though, he looked pretty tired now when he thought about it, still he kept a smile upon his lips, looking still gorgeous and very adorable. He looked cute and adorable until they end, until he passed out. But even when he were passed out, he looked beautiful and so peaceful, it is almost impossible for one person to look so innocent like he does.

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes, picturing Baekhyun's face in front of him, making him smile at the thought of the boy. Yeah, he has definitely something going on with the boy, and he think he knows why. He really like Baekhyun, and he has already admit that he has a crush on the boy. But there is just something else that he like about him, and he think it is something with his mysterious side to do.

 


Ayo! So I managed to update today, finally! But I have to say that I have had a lot to do, so now when I update some fictions today, I feel a little relieved that I finally have been able to update! (Still so much to do...)

But let's forget about that now and continue with: What did you guys think about this chappie? Was it okay? I'm sorry for the bad gramma, but I didn't check it that well, but it should be a little okay at least. ^.^

Else I just want to thank you all for supporting me and this fiction this far! Please keep supporting! Subs, upvotes and comments are very well appreciated! But up to you! ^.^

That was all from me, so take care and I see you next time! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3