Changed

My Dear Demon Angel

Chapter 11

Changed

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun screamed in pure pain as he collapsed on the floor. His eyes burns, his yaw burns and his body feels so warm yet painful. Baekhyun couldn't stand as he collapsed on the floor whenever he tried to get up. All he could think of was to get the medicine, he needs the medicine! He doesn't know why, but he needs the damn medicine!

Baekhyun crawled over the floor until the pain spread out over his body and stopped him from moving. Baekhyun screamed in pain as he curled together into a ball as he screamed in pain. Baekhyun felt how his body turned into a huge pain as he almost couldn't breathe anymore.

 

U-Umma!”

 

Baekhyun cried in pain as the pain begun to get stronger on certain places around his body. His yaw hurt, his eyes felt like they were exposed to some kind of acid and his hands felt like the nails pushed themselves out like claws. Baekhyun cried and screamed as his hands covered his eyes that suddenly let out something wet and warm.

Baekhyun felt how his heart was beating hard and how he had a hard time to breathe. Baekhyun begun to cough as he felt how his mind slowly begun to disappear. Baekhyun cried as he struggled against the pain that is all over his body.

Baekhyun screamed his lungs off as he cried. Baekhyun forced himself to sit up, even though the pain almost forced him to curl together into a small ball. Baekhyun forced himself to stand up on his feet, but when he tried to walk he just stumbled forward as he collapsed on the floor again.

Baekhyun accidentally knocked over a vase with flowers as it got smashed over the floor. Baekhyun almost fell over it, but he managed to avoid it somehow. Baekhyun crawled desperately towards the kitchen as he felt the pain get stronger once again. Baekhyun screamed as he couldn't move. His body refused to move.

Baekhyun felt how his body almost got forced to lie down on the ground as he curled together and cried. The pain made him feel like he's going to throw up while a knife is getting pushed into his body.

 

Make it stop! Anyone! Make it stop! Umma! Help me!”

 

Baekhyun cried as he couldn't move. He just lied there on the floor between the living room and kitchen. Baekhyun felt how he slowly got unconscious and before he knew it, the pain had knocked him out. But even though he was knocked, Baekhyun could still feel the pain and he slowly begun to wish that someone would just kill him...

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

So... Baekhyun just... left?”
“Yeah, we don't know why. He excused himself and just left.”
“Did his mother call or something?”
“No, he just seemed to suddenly get panic.”
“Panic? Why would he get panic?”

 

Kai and D.O looked guilty as fast Chanyeol asked them why Baekhyun would panic. Sehun sighed as he shook his head, even though he has no idea what Kai and D.O has done.

 

Okay, out with it. What did you do?”
“We haven't done anything...”
“What have you said then?”
“Well, Baekhyun asked what he should wear to your prom...”
“And Kai here was stupid enough and said a dress.”
“But it was because of Chanyeol!”
“I never said I wanted him to wear a dress!”

 

Chanyeol shouted in defense when Sehun eyed him. Then it hit Sehun, it was actually he and Kai who actually proposed the idea to Chanyeol from the beginning.

 

But we didn't think he would take it that seriously!”
“And we talked about other things before he looked like he panicked.”
“He might not even panic, he might just... remember something.”
“Yeah, he might just have forgotten about something.”
“But... He would at least stay to say hi to me...”
“Oh, now we get it. You're sad because Baekhyun ignored you.”
“How does it feel to get rejected?!”
“Yah! I'm not rejected!”
“Not? Then why did he just leave?!”
“He might just have remembered something important! That's it!”

 

Chanyeol sighed a little frustrated as D.O, Kai and Sehun just laughed at him. But Chanyeol got a feeling that Baekhyun didn't just leave because of what they had said. After all, Baekhyun doesn't seem to be the type of person who gets hurts by simple words.

 

Hey... Did Baekhyun... say if he's going to... wear a dress or not?”

 

Chanyeol asked carefully as Kai and Sehun laughed while D.O sighed. Chanyeol felt a little embarrassed as D.O sighed out louder.

 

You boys, you always thinks about stupid things!”
“You're a boy too-”
“Me and Baekhyun are special, so shut it.”
“Y-Yah, did he tell you or not?”
“Someone is curious~”
“I won't tell you!”
“But I will!”
“No you don't Kai!”
“Why not?!”
“Because he never answered!”
“That is what I was going to say!”

 

Chanyeol let Kai and D.O argue a little childish as Sehun sat and commented what they said. Chanyeol on the other hand felt kind of disappointed. What is wrong with him today? Does he truly want Baekhyun to dress like a girl? Or is it just that he's curious about how Baekhyun looks like in a dress?

 

Are you going to make him cross dress Chanyeol?”
“No, I think it's better if he can go as himself.”
“Really? That's great!”
“But kind of boring.”
“Don't try to convince him to make Baekhyun cross dress dammit!”

 

D.O shouted as Chanyeol chuckled. Those are truly his friends, but he kind of feel unsure about what he said. What if he wants Baekhyun to cross dress? Well, it's not really up to him to decide that. Baekhyun should dress like he wants to dress, after all Chanyeol wants Baekhyun to feel as comfortable as possible during the prom.

 

Hey... Did you see where Baekhyun went?”
“Actually no, he just left and before we could tell where he went, you guys showed up.”
“Oh... Then I will try to text him.”
“What, are you a jealous boyfriend?”
“Oh shut it!”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he felt embarrassed. He's not jealous, he's just worried. What if something bad has happened? Chanyeol just wants to make sure that Baekhyun is alright, that's all. It isn't something wrong with that, right?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes as he tried to sit up. Baekhyun forced his body to move as he literally had to use all the power he could find to just sit up. Baekhyun felt the pain all over his body, like he had gotten punched a hundred times and now the whole body is sore.

Baekhyun managed to stand up after he struggled to get his legs to work. Baekhyun stumbled a little but he could support himself against one of the benches. Baekhyun feels all sweaty, like he has been running and now he's exhausted.

Baekhyun stumbled over to one of the lockers in the kitchen to find his medicine, but when he opened the locker, the medicine wasn't there. He remembered that he had hidden some spare medicine that he never took in the bathroom. Baekhyun stumbled towards the bathroom as he had to walk up the stairs.

Baekhyun crawled up for the stairs as he had to stop when he came up. He's exhausted after just getting up to the second floor, but he has to get into the bathroom. Baekhyun forced himself to stand up as he almost tripped over his own feet, but he managed to regain his balance again.

Baekhyun stumbled over to the bathroom as he opened the door fast. Baekhyun tried to grab the small bottle with with medicine, but his trembling hands knocked over everything else around the bottle.

Baekhyun let the makeup and everything else fall to the floor as he was fast to try to get the damn medicine out of the bottle, but it refused to get out. Baekhyun felt how a sudden anger filled him as he smashed the glass bottle against the sink. Baekhyun watched the bottle split into a hundred pieces along with his medicine that got spread out on the floor. Baekhyun felt how he dropped the little piece of the bottle he had left as he stumbled back.

Baekhyun saw himself in the mirror now and for some second, he couldn't recognize himself His eyes... they're red... His teeth is big and sharp, his skin is pale and there is blood a little everywhere on his face. Baekhyun stared down at his hands as he stared at the claw like nails. What... has he become?

 

Hello, I'm home! Is there someone home?! Baekhyun! Why are you bag lying in front of the door?! Hey, are you there?! Baekhyun!”

 

Baekhyun locked the door fast as he panicked. He can't let his mother see him like this! What if she gets scared and won't be around him anymore?! Baekhyun felt the panic grab him as he hurried to run over to the shower. Baekhyun hurried to turn on the shower as he undressed fast.

He has no idea why he's doing this, but he hoped that if he just shower for a while, he will wake up from the nightmare and let his mother hug him. She will comfort him and tell him that it all was just a nightmare.

 

B-Baekhyun?! Are you alright?! Baekhyun?! Why is there blood down here?!”

 

Baekhyun has no idea why there is blood downstairs. Baekhyun sat down in the shower as he let the cold water pour over him. He sat there for a long time until he heard how his mother had begun to run up for the stairs. It didn't take long time before she knocked hard on the door, but Baekhyun is too scared to answer her.

 

Baekhyun! Baekhyun are you okay in there?! Has something happened?! Baekhyun!”
“Umma... I'm fine... I just cut myself...”
“C-Cut yourself? H-How?”
“I dropped a glass bottle in here... I'm sorry, I tried to find the first aid kit...”
“I-I will go and get it right away. Hey, are you still there? Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun felt dizzy. His head felt like it begun to spun and before Baekhyun knew it, he begun to fade away from the reality. His head forced him to remember something that is still not clear. Everything is blurry, but he can hear a man's voice echo in his head and he can see small quick pictures of syringes, blood and scalpels. The man's voice keep echo in Baekhyun's head as he keep say the same thing over and over again.

 

You're going to be my finest monster...”

 

Baekhyun felt how he grabbed his head as he just screamed. He just want it all to stop, he just wants everything to stop. Baekhyun cried as he shook his head as the pain was back again. The pain is taking over him again and all he can do is screaming. Baekhyun then suddenly passed out as the cold water kept pour down at him and all he could hear before he passed out was his mother's worried voice.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

That's weird... He always answers his phone so quickly... What if something terrible has happened?”
“Don't worry about it! If something terrible had happened, he would have said something.”
“Yeah, he wouldn't just get up and leave.”
“But still...”
“You're just thinking too much again hyung.”
“Yeah, you're probably just overreacting again.”
“But... Baekhyun...”

 

The others sighed at Chanyeol who stared at his phone. It has been three hours since Baekhyun left and Chanyeol texted Baekhyun about two hours ago. Baekhyun is usually really fast to answer his texts, but this time he hasn't answered for two hours.

 

Excuse me, but I'm leaving.”
“Why? Are you going after him?”
“I'm worried, so yes, I'm going.”

 

The others looked surprised at Chanyeol who got his things fast before he left. He didn't even say a proper goodbye before he had left the cafe. Chanyeol walked down the street fast as he decided to walk towards Baekhyun's house. Where else can the boy be? Well, he might be somewhere else, but Baekhyun should be home by now. Right?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes tired as he felt confused. Baekhyun tried to sit up, but his whole body was like stone. He can't move, his mind feels messed up and all he can think of his the pain that had taken over him earlier today.

 

Baekhyun, sweetheart? Hey, you're finally awake.”
“Umma...”
“Hey, how are you feeling?”

 

Baekhyun felt his mother's warm hand his cheek as she smiled one of the warmest smiles she can smile. Baekhyun smiled back at her as he felt calm. He feels so calm when she's smiling this warmly at him.

 

I'm okay.”
“That's good to hear. But... why haven't you taken your medicine lately?”

 

Baekhyun felt how he couldn't answer his mother. What if she gets mad at him? Well, it's not weird since he doesn't take his medicine. But he's just so confused and he just wants to forget everything again. He can understand why his mother feeds him the medicine.

 

I'm sorry... I have missed some days and I know that-”
“You have to take your medicine... No matter what Baekhyun. You have to take it every morning and evening, not matter what.”
“I know that-”
“Then why have you skipped it? You have no idea what will happen if you don't.”
“Umma... I know that... I won't forget to take it again.”
“You have to promise me to not hide any medicine anymore!”
“I promise that I will take my medicine...”
“Good, now rest a little. You look exhausted.”
“I am...”
“Did... something happen?”
“I just collapsed... That's all.”
“Oh, I see... Good. I will go and prepare the dinner.”
“Okay...”

 

Baekhyun let his mother leave the room as he closed his eyes. Baekhyun felt tired for a pretty long time till he suddenly got a feeling that he didn't want to stay in the bed anymore. Baekhyun felt how his body moved a little better now as he got up of the bed and walked slowly towards the stairs.

When Baekhyun reached the stairs, the doorbell rang loudly as Baekhyun stared at the door. His mother walked fast over to the door as she opened it. Baekhyun could see who it was from the stairs as he hurried to walk downstairs.

 

C-Chanyeol, oh my, what a surprise. What are you doing here?”
“Well, Baekhyun suddenly took of from the cafe and he doesn't reply my texts... Is he alright? Is he home?”
“Actually, he's-”
“Chanyeol, what are you doing here?”

 

Baekhyun asked as Baekhyun's mother turned surprised around. She stared at Baekhyun like she was mad, but she didn't say anything.

 

Ah, there you are! Are you alright? Are you feeling alright?”
“I'm fine, really.”
“That's good to hear, you just didn't reply my text and you left so suddenly, I got a little worried.”
“Yeah... I just forgot to take my medicine and collapsed... But it's nothing dangerous, I'm fine! Mom has already scolded my for not taking my medicine.”
“Oh, that's good. Sorry if I disturb you this late-”
“No, it's alright. Please, come in.”
“Are you sure?”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled the giant inside. Baekhyun's mother returned to the kitchen quietly as Baekhyun got a feeling that she's mad. Baekhyun tried to not care too much about it as he let Chanyeol take off his jacket and shoes.

 

Come, let's go up to my room. I don't want to disturb Umma-”
“Chanyeol, are you staying for dinner?”
“I can't just ask for dinner when I showed up like this-”
“It's no problem at all, I will make you some yummy food. Baekhyun, don't forget your medicine this time.”
“I-I won't.”

 

Baekhyun got a feeling that his mother is still a little mad, even though she's smiling. Chanyeol seemed to also notice that something isn't right, but he didn't even dare to ask why. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand as he pulled the giant with him towards his room.

 

I'm sorry if I just left... I didn't feel that well and then I collapsed when I came home.”
“I can understand that, I just got a little worried. That's all.”
“Oh, is that so? Thank you for worrying about me.”
“You look a little pale though... Are you really alright?”
“I'm fine! I can walk and talk like usual, can't I?”
“Well yeah, but you're still pale.”
“Don't worry about it! Come with me now.”

 

Baekhyun walked into his room with Chanyeol as he closed the door behind them. Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun pulled the giant with him over to the bed. Baekhyun sat down on it and Chanyeol did the same. Then they just sat there like that for a while.

 

So... You're really okay?”
“I'm fine! I promise you!”
“You look so pale...”
“Don't worry, I feel great.”
“Really?”
“Trust me, I feel... really... great... Kya, what nice skin you got...”

 

Baekhyun felt how his eyes got stuck on Chanyeol's skin and for some seconds, it felt like he wanted to touch it. Baekhyun shook his head fast as he smiled awkwardly; what was that just now? Chanyeol laughed as he hugged Baekhyun who blushed.

 

You're so cute...”
“Y-Yeah, haha...”

 

What is wrong with him? Has he... begun to change? What is happening to him? He's suddenly thinking about weird stuff... He better be careful, so he won't hurt Chanyeol or anyone else. But Baekhyun is mostly freaked out at the moment. Why does it feel like... everything has changed?

 


Ayo guys! Here I am again! ^.^

I have to apologize for the almost whole week late update, I'm so sorry *bows apologizing*

This was the last week in school before the summer break, which has finally begun and I got some times to correct my chapters and now I can update them! I know I'm late, but better late than never, right? ^.^

I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting this fiction! It means a lot to me, which I hope you guys understand! Thank you all for being awesome readers! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! But it isn't a must, so please don't feel forced! But it would be fun if someone would write a funny comment! ^.^

Well, that was all I had to say. I will try to update in time next time! I see you next time! Have a nice day/night/morning/afternoon/evening! Take care! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3