Embarrassing Mother

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun feels nervous. His mother was way to overjoyed to let Chanyeol come home to their house. She usually doesn't like it when her friends shows up totally unexpected, so Baekhyun assumed that she would be the same when it came to him and his friends. But she was way too overjoyed about it.

Baekhyun still feels a little embarrassed after showing Chanyeol his way too childish side and he's almost scared that Chanyeol will think he's way too childish for him. But since Chanyeol seemed to like that side of Baekhyun, he calmed down a little. But just a little.

 

We're here. This is my house. It's not that amazing and not that much to see, but it is my house.”
“Wow, it looks wonderful.”

 

Chanyeol smiled at the small house that had the color of gray and is pretty much nothing special. Baekhyun walked over to the door and let Chanyeol in before he closed it behind him. He let Chanyeol study the surrounding a little as Baekhyun bit his lower lip nervously, what will Chanyeol think about this place? Will he like it? Why is that so important? And what will he think about his mother? Will he like her? And will she like him?

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol glanced around a little careful in the house and took in the view of it. He took off his shoes like Baekhyun and put away his jacket while he studied the hallway. The hallway is small but pretty cute. The shoe holder is just enough for some few pairs of shoes and the hooks for the jackets looks like roses, which is cute.

The floor is made of a tree, a very bright looking one. Chanyeol walked with Baekhyun out to the living room that was small but had a pretty big cozy couch with many fluffy pillows and blankets. The small coffee table in front of it was made of glass and had pretty many candles and small stone statues of cute dogs and cats. He even thinks it's supposed to be puppies and kittens.

The TV was big, but didn't look that old to be honest. Under it was a small TV table with more candles and statues and even some bowls filled with stones and flowers, which was a little weird but very beautiful. The living room was just looking cozy and it was like it was made for long movie nights.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun passed the kitchen that looked pretty new. It had white lockers, a white fridge, light brown tree counters and everything looked fresh and clean. In the middle of the kitchen were a woman standing. She looked to not be over 25 years old, so she might be Baekhyun's sister.

 

Umma, we're home.”

 

Chanyeol almost froze when Baekhyun said “Umma” or “mother” to the woman who turned around and smiled big. She had the exact wonderful smile like Baekhyun, her face had all Baekhyun's beauty lines and she had the exact same hair color or no almost the same as Baekhyun. Baekhyun had light brown hair, his mother had a little darker tone, but else they looked really alike. Chanyeol can really tell that this is Baekhyun's mother or at least relative.

 

Ah, welcome home Baekhyun! Oh, this must be your friend Chanyeol. Oh my, you're so tall.”

 

The woman laughed light and made Baekhyun blush and look pretty embarrassed as Chanyeol smiled. He has no idea what he should say, maybe he should just introduce himself a little fast and try to be a little polite? Yeah, that's probably for the best.

 

Good afternoon ma'am, I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.”
“Haha, he's so cute when he's formal. You don't have to say ma'am and you can call me Umma like Baekhyun does.”
“M-Mom, maybe you should check the food?”
“It's fine my little baby boy, you're so cute when you're embarrassed!”
“M-Mom! Stop it!”

 

Baekhyun was pulled in to a tight hug by his mother who seemed to talk to him like he is a baby. Chanyeol just laughed light, he knows the feeling because his mother still tries to make him feel like a child too. Mothers, they doesn't want their children to grow up, it's something Chanyeol has learned.

 

Gosh, sorry for this Chanyeol, I think I got a little carried away. By the way, I forgot to ask, are you allergic to anything?”
“No, I'm clean like I sometimes says.”
“Good to know.”
“We're going up to my room, call us when the dinner is done.”
“Uh? Don't get to carried away kids, you're still young.”
“Mom!”

 

Baekhyun blushed totally embarrassed as Chanyeol just smiled. He doesn't know what to answer to what the woman said. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him fast with him, he doesn't want Chanyeol to talk with his mother anymore.

Chanyeol followed Baekhyun up for the stairs that was really small to be honest. They got up to the second floor, which was mostly just a small corridor and two doors. Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol over to the door that was to the left as he open it and hurried in before he closed the door. Baekhyun sighed out a little before he turned to Chanyeol who studied the room.

The room is simple, there is just one bed, a desk with a chair to it, a wardrobe, a laundry basket and lastly some few bookshelves filled with books, comic books, manga books and movies. The whole room is just simple and Chanyeol likes it to be honest. He likes it when it's simple.

 

Like I said, it's not that much to see here to be honest... Sorry for mom, she's not used to see me have guests.”
“Didn't you bring any friends home where you lived before?”

 

Chanyeol asked just because he is curious, but Baekhyun didn't look that happy with the question. Chanyeol was fast to clear his throat and understood by the way Baekhyun looked that this is not a topic to talk about right now.

 

Anyway, I like your house. It's simple for you maybe, but I like it. I like it when it's simple.”
“I'm planing to paint the walls one day, but I don't know what to paint though.”
“You like to paint?”
“I can draw a little, but not that much.”
“No way, you got to show me something, please.”
“I don't know, I-I don't like to show people what I paint.”
“Why not? Someone must have seen something you have drawn and said it was nice, right?”
“Mm, Kyungsoo have seen me draw, but it was because he sneaked upon me.”
“Then draw something for me, please? I can't be as cute as you, but it would be really nice to see something you have made.”

 

Chanyeol pouted as Baekhyun laughed light and hesitated before he sat down by his desk and took up a paper. Baekhyun didn't look at Chanyeol for some seconds as he begun to draw something on the paper. Chanyeol smiled as he sat down on Baekhyun's bed and noticed how soft it was. Chanyeol likes soft beds, they're the best.

 

***

 

This is delicious, you're really good at cooking Mrs. Byun.”
“Haha, it's just miss for me Chanyeol. And I told you that you can call me umma.”
“Mom, let him be.”

 

Baekhyun almost sounded more troubled than he looked like as his mother just laughed and ruffled his hair. Baekhyun sigh and look more embarrassed than he did before. Chanyeol smiled at them both as he notices the close bound they have with each other, they're almost closer than what Chanyeol is with his parents.

 

So Chanyeol, how old are you exactly?”

 

Baekhyun looked suddenly as curious as his mother at Chanyeol who smiled a little awkward. He doesn't know if this is a situation where he should lie or not, but since Chanyeol doesn't want to be a liar, he decided to stay to the truth.

 

I'm 18 years old.”
“W-What?!”
“Really?!”

 

Both Baekhyun and his mother looked surprised at Chanyeol who nodded. He knows that they're not the first ones to think he's younger than he looks like. Baekhyun looked a little half ashamed by now as he looked down at his food and his mother laughed a little light.

 

Gosh, you have a really young looking face. I think you have heard that some times by now though.”
“Yeah I have, it's nothing new to hear to be honest.”
“Haha, that was very interesting to hear. Do you know that Baekhyun is only 17 years old?”
“Yeah, I have figured that out by his friend who's dating my friend.”
“Uh? Kyungsoo is dating one of your friends?”
“Mm, he's dating my friend Kai. Or Jongin is his real name.”
“I didn't know that, Baekhyun usually doesn't talk about things like those to be honest.”

 

Baekhyun looked like he wanted the floor to swallow him when his mother begun to talk about him. The worst thing that can happen to a teenager is when their parents, especially mothers, says things that they're not supposed to say. And Chanyeol knows how Baekhyun feels right now.

 

Umma... Why are you talking about so many weird things?”
“Oh this isn't weird Baekhyun, this is being social.”
“Still...”

 

Baekhyun mumbled embarrassed for himself as Chanyeol just kept eating his food and smiled a little and let the silence almost take over. Baekhyun finished his food before he looked over at Chanyeol who was done and smiled kind.

 

If you boys are done you can go, but Baekhyun, remember to take your-”
“I know mom, I will do it right away.”
“Okay, do you want me to help you?”
“No, I can do it myself now.”

 

Baekhyun took his things and Chanyeol did the same as he smiled kind at Miss Byun who smiled at him and let them leave the table. Baekhyun was fast to put away the dishes before he walked over to one of the lockers and open it. He took out some medicine bottles and took out some tablets from them and he looked to be pretty concentrated.

Chanyeol put away his dishes before he watched Baekhyun fill up a glass with water before he begun to swallow his medicine. He didn't look that happy to be honest, he looked like it was a burden to even take one of the tablets. And to Chanyeol's surprise, Baekhyun took whole six tablets.

 

Urgh, I hate this...”
“I can understand that.”
“Sorry for taking so long time.”
“It's okay, you need to do this and I don't mind.”
“You're to kind sometimes, you know that?”
“Sch, it's my secret.”

 

Chanyeol said with a wink as Baekhyun laughed light before he grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled him out of the kitchen. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol with him, away from his mother who just finished her own dinner and all the way out to the living room. They sat down on the couch and the TV to just sit there and watch the first best program they could find.

 

What do you want to see?”
“Anything that you want to see.”
“Haha, okay, what about we watch... this one?”
“It's perfect.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he put away the remote and leaned back in the couch. Chanyeol smiled down at the boy and wanted to pull him in to an embrace, but he didn't want to make Baekhyun feel uncomfortable. Especially not here since his mother is here and will probably walk by them soon.

 

Baekhyun, I'm going up to work a little, please don't disturb me for the rest of the evening if there isn't anything important.”
“Okay, night mom.”
“Night sweetie and nice to meet you Chanyeol. Feel free to come by soon again.”
“Yeah I will, nice to meet you too Miss Byun.”
“Haha, goodnight boys.”
“Night.”

 

Baekhyun let his mother walk upstairs before he sighed and leaned his head against Chanyeol who looked shocked down at him. He leaned his head against him freely, which was a surprise to be honest. Chanyeol smiled as he put his arm around Baekhyun who leaned against his shoulder. He looks tired.

 

Today has been a long day, but I had fun...”
“I had fun too.”
“Sorry if I fall asleep... It's my medicine...”
“It's okay, you can sleep.”
“No, I can't. You're here, I don't want to sleep when you're here.”
“You sure about that? You're so cute when you're sleeping.”
“Haha, you're weird. Who thinks someone is cute when they sleep?”
“I do and I'm a weird person. So yeah, it's not that weird if you think about it.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he closed his eyes again and didn't tried to keep them up anymore as Chanyeol carefully away some hair out of his face.

 

Sleep tight cutie pie...”

 

Chanyeol whispered quietly and let Baekhyun fall asleep against him once again as he just smiled. He loves it when Baekhyun is sleeping like this.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat in school like usual and draw a little on a paper that he kept hidden inside his notebook. Chanyeol just text him again as Baekhyun picked up his phone and smiled for himself as he read through the text Chanyeol had sent him.

Hello cutie pie, what ya doing? I bet
you're smiling for yourself when you
read this ;) / C”

Haha, hello derpyeol. I'm in school,
waiting for my class to begin. And
you?
^.^ / B

I'm sitting on a bench totally alone,
missing you once again. Can't we go
to the cafe today? I know that we have
been there pretty often lately but I
miss you. *puppy face* / C”

Haha, sure, why not? As long I can
pay for my own drink today. You can't
treat me every time we're there, it
would just ruin your economy ;P / B ”

Haha, but you have paid for your drinks
all the other six times this far! I want to
treat you something! Please cutie pie!
<3 / C”

Okay, but just for today, since you're asking
so nicely. But Chanyeol, I got to ask, why do
you only ask me out all the time? Why don't
we go with your friends and Kyungsoo? / B”

Because I want to be alone with you, you're
mine, I don't want someone to steal you. But
it would be nice to go out with you and the
others again. Shall I ask Sehun and Kai and
you ask Kyungsoo if they wanna come? / C”

Yes do so, I will ask Kyungsoo. But I gotta go
my class begins now. Text me later, okay? / B”

I promise I will cutie pie, see you later ^.^ / C”

Baekhyun smiled for himself as he just noticed that Kyungsoo looked over his shoulder and it was already to late to hide the phone from him.

 

Oh la la! Baekie, why haven't you told me that you and Chanyeol are this close?!”
“Sch! Can't you keep your voice down for just once?!”

 

Baekhyun hissed quiet back at Kyungsoo who laughed and sat down beside him. D.O smiled kind as he waited for Baekhyun to explain everything to him.

 

Now when I think about it, you have been busy with things a lot lately. All I know that you and Chanyeol went to the cafe together for like two weeks ago and things have changed a lot since then. Don't tell me... You're dating.”

 

Baekhyun blushed by the word, he doesn't know how to react to Kyungsoo's smirk nor the laugh he made. Baekhyun looked shy down on the table as Kyungsoo playfully pushed him and smiled more kind at him.

 

Just joking, I won't force you to tell me everything. But it would be fun if you could tell me more about your life since you barely see me anymore.”
“I'm sorry Kyungie, you're right. But I was wondering, do you want to go and grab some coffee with me and Chanyeol today? Kai and Sehun might come as well.”
“Uh? You want us to go with you two?”
“Mm, I don't think I can be alone with Chanyeol today, because I miss you too much.”
“Haha, I'm right here silly. But sure, I can come along if Chanyeol is okay with it.”
“Yeah he is, I already asked him. And I kind of need a piece of advice, I... I'm stuck, if you understand what I mean.”
“Yeah I get it, it's not easy to keep going in a relationship. Especially not when you both don't know if you're together or not.”
“He hasn't said that we have gone out on any dates, but he has asked me if I want to go out with him and it's often to the cafe. And he keeps embrace me and he acts so cute around me... And I have no idea what to do.”

 

Baekhyun sighed frustrated as Kyungsoo laughed at him and patted his head gentle. Baekhyun looked up at him with a funny expression before they laughed. But then the teacher entered the room and they had to go back to their seats since the class begun again.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat on the cafe with Kai and Sehun, they all are waiting for the other two to come. The other two is Baekhyun and Kyungsoo and they're running late. Has something happened? Or did they decide to suddenly ditch them all?

Chanyeol sighed a little tired as he leaned back in his chair even more and stare at the door. He hoped that the next persons to enter the door was going to be Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Kai and Sehun stared at the inpatient giant before they smirked at him.

 

Someone misses someone special, don't you?”
“So what if I do?”
“Haha, seriously dude, how much longer are you planning to take things so frivolous with him?”
“What Sehun trying to say is when are you planning to ask him out for real?”
“Just don't care about my business will you?”
“We're just saying that if you wait much longer, he might get tired of you or just might find someone else that likes him as well.”

 

Chanyeol felt how he got bothered by what Kai said. Like why did he have to say that? Why did he have to say that Baekhyun might like someone else? Kai suddenly got him to feel unsure about him and Baekhyun and doesn't know why. Maybe they're right? Maybe Chanyeol has waited way to long to make a move on Baekhyun?

The bell to the door sounded loud and clear as Chanyeol woke up from his thoughts and saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun come in. They're are laughing a little and seemed to be joking around as Chanyeol smiled kind at them. He loves Baekhyun's smile. He loves the way Baekhyun laughs too. He loves everything about Baekhyun.

 

Hello boys, how you doing?”

 

Sehun said with a smile as Kai got up and hugged Kyungsoo right away, it's not weird since they're dating. Chanyeol just smiled a little awkward at Baekhyun who looked as awkward as he did.

 

Uhm, let's go and order our things.”
“Sounds like a good idea.”

 

Sehun ordered bubble tea right away, Kai and Kyungsoo ordered ice cream to eat together, which is a typical couple thing. And then it came to Chanyeol and Baekhyun who almost awkwardly stood in front of the counter and didn't not know what to order. The others had already paid and gotten their things, so they went back to the table as Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood awkwardly left by the counter.

 

So, what do you want Baekie?”
“I don't know... What do you want?”
“I don't know either... I know, let's order cheesecake.”
“Okay, what flavor?”
“Eh... Cherry?”
“Sounds good, and what to drink?”
“You decide that.”
“Chai late?”
“Sounds perfect. Two Chai late and-”
“One cheesecake.”

 

Baekhyun finished the order before Chanyeol could as the lady hurried to make their drinks and get their cake. Baekhyun smiled kind at Chanyeol who smiled kind down at him. Chanyeol doesn't know what the boy is thinking, but Chanyeol don't mind not to know. He just wants Baekhyun to like him, that's all.

Chanyeol paid for everything today, he promised to treat Baekhyun which he got to do like planned. They got their things over to the table where the others were sitting and talking as they sat down and joined them.

They all begun to talk with each other right away, like they had been friends for longer than they have. They talked first about school, then about homework and somehow they ended up talking about weird programs they have seen on the TV lately. Baekhyun held his cup with Chai late in his hands and smiled as he listened to what the others said. Chanyeol let his left hand hold on to his own cup with Chai late, but his right hand rest on his lap.

In the middle of the conversation, Baekhyun put down his cup and let his hands rest in his lap. The boy nodded to what the others said and kept listening the whole time. Chanyeol barely noticed that Baekhyun took his hands down from the table as he listen to Sehun's funny talk, he used a pretty childish voice and imitated Pororo from Kyungsoo's favorite program.

Chanyeol smiled as he suddenly felt something warm grab his hand as he glanced quick down to find Baekhyun's hand hold his. It was almost a little sneaky, he barely noticed it until Baekhyun actually grabbed it. Chanyeol felt how he smiled and how he grabbed Baekhyun's hand gently, he felt how he wanted to just pull the boy in to an embrace like he usually do. But he's scared to make Baekhyun mad. So he let the boy sit there.

 

Shouldn't you eat your cheesecake?”
“You're right, we should.”

 

Chanyeol let go of his cup of Chai tea and grabbed the spoon. He took a piece of the cheesecake and held it out for Baekhyun who blushed by the sudden act by Chanyeol, who smiled kind at the boy.

 

I bought this for you, so you should taste it first.”
“But it was your money, not mine.”
“But I bought it for you, so you really should take the first piece.”

 

Baekhyun felt shy, Chanyeol could tell. But the boy slowly open his mouth and let Chanyeol feed him. The others just stared at them, like fools. They never thought Chanyeol would flirt this openly with Baekhyun who accepted the fact that Chanyeol was brave enough to do that.

 

How did it taste?”
“Wonderful...”

 

Baekhyun said with a blush as Chanyeol laughed and took a small piece for himself before he tried to feed Baekhyun again. Baekhyun just blushed and smiled a little as he let Chanyeol feed him until the cheesecake were gone.

 

You two... are really something-”
“Weird-”
“But cute.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared at their friends as they all just smiled a little at them. They so know that the boys likes each other, but they haven't taken the step towards a real relationship yet.

 


Ayo guys! So I want to apologize of this chapter didn't make that much sense, I don't know how I managed to write it this weirdly, but I hope you all could read it anyway! ^.^

Well, today I don't have that much to say but that soon enough, a hell will break out for Baekhyun and the real drama will begin in next chapter! ^.^

Else I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting this fiction! It means a lot to me and I'm honored that I can make so many people happy! Thank you all for making me happy as well! You're the best! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are of course very well appreciated, but up to you all! Though it's not a must, so do as you please! ^.^

Else I don't have much more to say but thank you once again and take care until next time! Bye bye to you all and have a nice day/night/morning/evening/afternoon! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3