Ordinary Day

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun laid in his bed, turning and twisting as he were mumbling worried. He was sweating, his eyes closed and he was stuck in this nightmare. He couldn't wake up, no matter how much he tries. The future he came in the dream, the worse it got.

 

Baekhyun begun to roll around in his bed, trying to get away from his nightmare that is chasing him, the one that won't stop to haunt him. When he thought he would come to the worst part, he woke up by the sound of the alarm clock and sat fast up, staring scared at the wall in front of his bed, realizing that he was back to reality.

 

 

Baekhyun! Honey! Are you awake yet?!”
“I'm awake...”

 

 

Baekhyun turned of his alarm, sitting on his bed as he held his head with his hands, trying to calm himself down. His mother came up, looking worried in to the room to find Baekhyun sit on the bed, looking exhausted and was all sweaty.

 

 

Honey, are you feeling alright?”
“I'm fine...”
“You sure? Come here honey.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how his mother sat down beside him, hugging him as she his hair that was messy and totally sweaty. But she didn't care, she knew what Baekhyun have had a nightmare and she wouldn't mind comforting him.

 

 

It's okay honey, whatever your dreamed of, it won't happen. You're safe here, okay?”
“Okay... I should take a shower...”
“Do so, I will make you some breakfast. Okay?”
“Okay...”

 

 

Baekhyun got up and walked in to the bathroom, getting in to the shower and took a quick warm shower that would calm him down a little. Then he got out, dried his hair and got dressed. He tried to fix his hair as much he could before he grabbed his bag and walked down to the kitchen.

 

His mother served him a plate with egg and bacon, not a surprise to be honest. Baekhyun tried to smile kind as his mother sat down and joined him to eat, drinking some orange juice and just watched Baekhyun who were eating.

 

This isn't rare to be honest, this is how Baekhyuns mornings look like. He wakes up after a nightmare, takes a shower, get dressed and ready for school, eat breakfast with his mother and go to school. He can't though remember his nightmares, it's like something is blocking his mind to let him remember them.

 

 

So, did you do your homework last night?”
“Yes.”
“Did you finish your assignments?”
“Yes mom, I did that too.”
“Did you text that hot boy you liked?”
“Mom!”
“Haha, just kidding, just kidding! Gos
h, you're so cute when you get mad! But promise to always be Umma's little boy!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at his mother who is almost too childish to be an adult. She's pretty young as well, she got Baekhyun when she were only 17 years old, which means that she's only 34 years old, which means Baekhyun is 17 years old. She keep say that she doesn't regret having Baekhyun, and that she's not sad for Baekhyuns father leaving her when she told him she was pregnant with Baekhyun. But Baekhyun is sad.

 

He wish his father was a better man, that he took care of his mother and him. He wished he had a father that was there to teach him things other fathers' teach their children. Like soccer, or baseball, or just name on ridiculous plants and insects. Anything would had been fine, but now it wasn't like that.

 

 

Baekhyun, are you thinking about that man again?”
“I'm just wondered what it would be like if he were here today.”
“Me too honey, but he wasn't ready to be a father back then, and he was a big coward that couldn't handle the reality.”
“Why am I born? I mean, you were so young and you could had-”
“I couldn't stand the thought to kill a child, and look what I got. I got the most cutest and wonderful son I ever could ask for. I don't care if I'm a single mother, because I'm a happy single mother.”
“You tried to date before, it went well except for a short period. Why don't you try again?”
“I don't know, I just can't stand the thought that I might get dumped. Now it is me who's a coward. And I want him to come back.”
“He won't come back, he has had 17 years to come back, and he hasn't showed up yet.”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a sigh as his mother shook hear and and carefully hugged Baekhyun who smiled, loving her sweet touch. His mother is the best, he don't care if he doesn't have a father, he just wants his mother to be happy.

 

 

Now shouldn't you be off for school or else you might get late.”
“You're right, see you later umma, love you.”

 

 

Baekhyun left a peck on his mother's cheek, knowing that she's more than happy to see Baekhyun smile before he left. Baekhyun does those weird acts to make his mother happy, she's so sensitive those days and he just want her to be happy like he said earlier.

 

For a while Baekhyun tried to find his father, without telling his mother, but he couldn't find that much since weirdly enough, there seemed to be always someone stopping him. And he gave up when he felt that he couldn't find anything, and what was the point to find his father when he left them and probably has another wife and children by now?

 

 

Baekhyun! Wait up!”

 

 

Baekhyun turned his head to the direction his name was called as he stared at the stranger who run up to him, has he ever talked to him? The boy was pretty short, as short as Baekhyun he think, and the boy had dark hair, brown eyes and they were pretty big eyes to be honest. The boy run over to Baekhyun as he suddenly recognized the boy, it's the new student in his class!

 

 

Hi Kyungsoo, how you doing?”
“Gosh, sorry for bothering you, but I got lost in this town!”
“Haha, don't worry, I got lost all the times in the beginning as well. I still get lost sometimes, but I do know the way to school and to my house.”
“M-Mind me walking with you?”
“No, not really. Do you mind walking with me?”
“Not at all! You seem to be a really nice guy!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as he walked with Kyungsoo towards school, letting Kyungsoo talk kind to him and Baekhyun mostly answered his question about the town they lived in.

 

 

So you have only lived here for two months?”
“Mm, I moved here recently as well, but I learn fast the way between my house and school and a grocery shop.”
“That's good, but where did you live before here?”
“I lived...”

 

 

Baekhyun realized something, he has no idea. He didn't want to say that, that he didn't know where he lived. He can't remember, it's like his memory is missing pieces, pieces that he can't seem to find right now.

 

 

I don't remember the town's name, but in a town bit away from here.”
“Aha, I see. Have you moved around a lot?”
“I don't know...”
“Oh, sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I don't know where your limits goes, so tell me to back off if I'm starting to get to private.”
“It's okay, I just don't really know. Where did you live before you moved here?”
“I lived in Seoul, the giant city where everything happens. But now here I am, going to school with you. Do you like sweets?”
“Who doesn't?”
“Haha, I know right! But do you like something special?”
“No, not really. I eat the mostly, but I like sweets with mango or cherry, it's good. Or chocolate, I love chocolate.”
“Haha, you seem to like much.”
“And you? Any special favorite sweet?”
“I like sweets with chocolate and raspberries.”
“That is a good combination.”
“I know, right?!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he and Kyungsoo arrived to their school and got in, talking a little as they walked among the other students. They felt some weird glances as they tried to ignore them and concentrate on each others. Kyungsoo seem really nice, Baekhyun like him, he's special. Baekhyun think Kyungsoo can be a real good friend.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Yah Kai, where did Sehun go?”
“I don't know, he was here for a second ago.”
“I got bubble tea!”
“Found him.”

 

 

Kai pointed at Sehun who grinned at them and held out a bubble tea each to them. Chanyeol took his as he smiled thankful as Kai before they sat down in the warm sun, just relaxing. Sehun sat down beside Chanyeol who handle him some money, wanting to pay back for his bubble tea Sehun bought him.

 

 

Here, you shouldn't just buy us bubble tea all the time.”
“You kidding me? Suho gives me money everyday to buy those kind of stuff.”
“Your brother is that generous to you? Wow, he must either love you really much or force you one day to do something you won't like.”

 

 

Sehun looked a little stupid before he realized what Kai said as he begun to complain and whine about things he didn't want to do. Kai laughed as Chanyeol shook his head and tried to calm his friend down, since well, he seemed to really believe in what Kai said.

 

 

Don't worry Sehun, Kai was joking. It might be true that Suho want you to help him with something one day, but that will probably be something with maybe baby sit his children when you get older, or go buy him coffee while he's at work. Stuff like that, not stuff like getting married with an old lady.”
“Oh... I didn't think about that. Sorry, I think I drank to much coffee this morning.”
“Note taken.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed with a funny tone, making Kai chuckle beside them before they begun to talk about school. Lately school has been really boring, especially since they only have tests, assignments and homework all the time, no special activities nor less homework week nor anything like that.

 

 

Gosh, I wish we could be doing something funnier in school those days.”
“Me too, I want to go out on a trip, a class trip or school trip.”
“Me too, but where?”
“What about a museum? It is a bigger chance we can go since it's history and you learn something.”
“That isn't a bad idea, especially not if you get some free time afterwards, like in Seoul.”
“Mm, that is a good idea. Maybe we should try to make our school to make such a school trip?”
“Yeah, that would be better than those weeks with only homework and assignments and tests all the time.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded agreeing as he lend back and drank up his bubble tea, trying to think through what they just discuss before he remembered something, shouldn't they be home and studying after school?

 

 

Guys, I hate to say this, but maybe we should go home and study.”
“Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I want to do that.”
“Are you two sick?!”
“Get a hold of yourself Sehun, we have a hell lot things to be done with. April month is a hell month, you have exams, tests, assignments and homework to finish before the summer break. Though you have the whole May to finish as well, but it is a fools act to do that in June and not now.”
“Yeah dude, you don't want to go to summer school, do you?”

 

 

Sehun nodded as he got up, walking proud towards his house as he said a fast goodbye. Kai and Chanyeol chuckled as they got up and begun to walk towards their own homes, saying their goodbyes to each others and that they would see each other tomorrow at school.

 

Chanyeol walked fast towards his home, which is about two blocks away from school, and two blocks away to the center of the town. Chanyeols long legs take him pretty far though, so it doesn't take him even 15 minutes to walk.

 

 

I'm home!”

 

 

Chanyeol shouted through the house, taking of his shoes and walking in to the kitchen. His father sat and tried to learn how to cook by his mother who scolded him and laughed when he tried to do aegyo on her. Yeah, Chanyeols parents are a little loco, so let them be.

 

 

Welcome back home Chanyeol! Want to make flower cookies with us?!”

 

 

Chanyeol stared dumb at his parents, not knowing if he should be proud over them for baking or if he should get all awkward and run. But he guess that his derp side comes from them both, so he can't help it.

 

 

I have to study, else I would have joined you.”
“Do you need help?”
“No, I will be fine. Finish the cookies instead, okay?”
“Haha, we will!”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and got up to his room, not helping to think that his friends think he's whacked, then what is his parents? Yeah, that is right, they ten times as whacked than Chanyeol is.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Here is your medicine, and remember to not chew on them.”
“I know that mom.”
“You want help with your homework?”
“No, I'm already done with it.”
“So, who were the boy you walked home with?”
“Do Kyungsoo, he's new.”
“Oh, then you two must have a lot in common, you both are new, you both must feel that you don't have so many friends and you both maybe have something else in common?”
“Mom... Can I ask you something weird?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked as his mother nodded and sat straight up, looking curious at what he would ask. Baekhyun felt how unsure he got, maybe he shouldn't care to much, but he's curious about where he lived before.

 

 

Where did we live before this? I can't really remember where we lived, it's really weird. Is that normal?”
“You know what, I just remembered something, wait here. Take your medicine.”

 

 

Baekhyun got quite shocked when his mother got up and hurried away, like she tried to avoid the topic he brought up. Baekhyun took the glass of water before he put the four tablets in to his mouth and swallowed them all. He hate it, to take medicine. But he rather swallow all the tablets at once than have to take them one and one, making him feel more sick.

 

 

Mom, you forgot to turn of the oven again!”
“I know that!”

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled at his mother who run back in to the kitchen, turning the oven off as she smiled awkward before she run back to where she were before. Baekhyun got up, swallowing more water as he put away the glass and walked back to his mother who were in the living room.

 

 

Tell me now again... Why do I eat medicine?”
“You was in an accident, that is why you can't remember anything.”
“Is that what my nightmares is about?”
“I don't know sweetie, I can't read your mind nor dreams.”
“Where did we live before this?”
“Somewhere else than here.”
“I know that, but where? A location, a city, anything.”
“Somewhere further up in the country.”

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to sigh and pout, not wanting his mother to keep away information that he want to know. He hates it how she tries to avoid to tell him the real answer, and it makes him annoyed. And it also makes him sad, since he really want his mother to be as honest to him as possible.

 

 

Mom, tell me!”
“Don't whine like that, you sound like a child.”
“But I want to know. I want to know everything. I want to know where I lived, I want to know what kind of accident it was, I want to know my father, I want to know my own life.”
“How many times must I discuss this with you? Those things are unimportant. What really matters is here and now, not what happened in the past.”
“But It feels like I'm a stranger to myself.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he gave up, not wanting to hurt his mother's feelings, but he still wanted to know. He wanted to know about himself. He just wanted to know who he were from the beginning.

 

 

I know life is hard right now sweetie, but-”
“It was nothing mom... just forget it...”

 

 

Baekhyun walked up to his room, feeling tired. It's the medicine, it makes him tired. Maybe it's good, so he can go to sleep without worry about the nightmares. Baekhyun brushed his teeth and changed clothes, to tired to stay awake until 10 pm.

He laid down on his bed, sighing deep and his alarm before closing his eyes, slowly falling asleep. He's not scared to have a nightmare anymore, he's scared that he will remember it. But that doesn't bother him those days either, it just bothers his mother who keep try to make him tell her what he dreamed about. But he can't remember his dreams, which is almost a little sad, but maybe good?

 

 

Baekhyun? Sweetie, are you still awake?”
“Mm, almost...”
“I just wanted to say goodnight. Sleep tight sweetie.”
“You too.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt his mother his forehead gentle before she sneaked out from the room and let Baekhyun fall asleep totally, not wanting to disturb him anymore for tonight.

 


Ayo guys! First chappie out! What you think?! It's pretty lame, and slow, but important so you guys understand some few stuff. ^.^

I don't have that much to say in the first chappie, so yeah... Subs,comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! But up to you! ^.^

That's all I had to say, so see you around! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3