Field Trip

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next Day]

Xiumin woke up from his alarm which rang at 7:00 in the morning. Today was a brand new day. After that upsetting phone call from Chen made him angry when he thought about it again from last night. 

"Minseok Oppa!" Xiumin's little sister barged into his room.

"What do you want?" Xiumin replied in an annoyed tone.

"What's wrong with you? Did Minyoung Unnie break up with you?" 

"No!" Xiumin yelled which made his sister leave his bedroom because she got scared by her older brother's emotions.

"Minyoung." Xiumin whined. "You didn't break up with me, right?"

🎶🎶🎶

"Hyung!" Chen saw Xiumin walked towards the school with a depressed face. "Why did you hang up on me?!"

"Because I didn't want to hear your annoying voice." Xiumin mumbled as he walked past Chen.

"What?! My voice is annoying?!" Chen yelled as he dropped his backpack to face Xiumin who was already walking into the school.

🎶🎶🎶

"And he said my voice was annoying!" Chen complained to Luhan. "Can you believe him?!" 

"He's probably upset about Minyoung moving to a different school, Jongdae." Luhan tried calming Chen down.

"Who's upset?" Lay asked as he walked into the classroom with Tao and Kris.

"Xiumin." Luhan replied while finishing his homework that he did not want to do from yesterday that was due today.

"Oh." The others mumbled before they went to their desks and sat down. Right before class started, the gloomy depressed Xiumin walked into the classroom and sat at his desk.

"Minseok hyung." Chen walked his desk and kneeled down right next to Xiumin who was taking his English book out. "Are you mad at me?" 

Before Xiumin could answer, the teacher walked in. "Take your seats, class."

Chen got up and walked to his desk that was right next to Luhan's and sat down taking out his English book and got ready for the lesson.

"I have an announcement." Mr.Park, their English teacher said before he took out his lesson book. "Tomorrow, we are going to Kyung Hee University and for a whole week, we are going to experience what it is like to be a college student. You guys will be living in dorms for a whole week and you can stay with whoever you want but it has to be boys with boys and girls with girls. Only 2 people per dorm and you guys will be split up of course because of gender. We will be learning with the college freshman class and also have lunch with them but the catch is that all of you students have to be here at school, at the front doors by 7:00 in the morning."

The whole class groaned and was frustrated. They did not want to be at school by 7:00 in the morning.

"Okay now! Turn to page 168 in your English books."

🎶🎶🎶

"Luhan!" Xiumin tried releasing Luhan's grip off of his arm. "Where are we going?"

"We're going to your girlfriend's house." Luhan replied still gripping onto Xiumin's arm and leading him to Minyoung's house.

"Do you even know where she lives?" Xiumin asked in an annoyed tone just like from this morning. 

"Of course! I went over there in the 8th grade for a project." Luhan smirked. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

No answer. 

"I thought so! We're here! Now go knock on the door." Luhan gave Xiumin a little push to the front door while he stood by the gate that led to the door.

Xiumin slowly walked to the door, rang the doorbell and onot waited for a couple of seconds when someone finally opened the door: Minhyuk. 

"What are you doing here?" Minhyuk asked with an annoyed tone.

"I- I um, I'm looking for your sister." 

"Wow, you sure have the guts to come here after what you did to my innocent little sister. I'm not going to tell you where she is because you don't deserve it. I knew something bad was going to happen and it turned out to be you, Minseok. You can just leave and never come to this house ever again." Minhyuk shut the door infront of Xiumin's face which left Xiumin dumbfounded. 

"After what you did?" Luhan opened the gate for Xiumin and repeated Minhyuk's words. "What did you do to Minyoung?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. *What did I do?*

🎶🎶🎶

Minyoung who was sitting outside in the courtyard up against a tree that she had been hanging out with BTS for the past day ever since she came to college was working on a essay on her laptop for her English class and Advanced Calculus for math. She stopped when her phone rang and it was her brother, Minhyuk. 

"Minyoung!" 

"Oppa! What's up?" Minyoung spoke int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter