Once Again, In Love

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up and saw that Minyoung was sleeping in Xiumin's bed at the hospital. Xiumin had his arm wrapped around Minyoung as she slept.

"I shouldn't be jealous." Jungkook whispered trying not to wake Minyoung and Xiumin up. Jungkook sighed as he slipped his shoes on and left the room so he could get food. 

After Jungkook left, Minyoung woke up and saw Xiumin's arm wrapped around her waist. She remembered that she slept on him. Minyoung took her thumb and gently caressed his cheek, trying not to wake him up. She pulled her thumb away and smiled at his sleeping posture but right when she was going to lay her head on him, her phone vibrated seeing that she was getting a call from her brother, Minhyuk. 

*I forgot! Appa and Minhyuk oppa is visiting today!* Minyoung panicked. She gently got off of Xiumin and grabbed her phone right after she slipped her shoes and went into the hallway. 

"Hello?" Minyoung answered with a grasp voice. 

🎶🎶🎶

"Ah, Minyoung. It's me, Appa." Minyoung's dad said as he was driving. "Where are you now?" 

"Are you at school?" Minhyuk asked into the phone as he held the phone for him and his dad. 

"No," Minyoung replied. "I'm at the hospital."

"What?" Minhyuk looked at his dad. 

"Minyoung, are you okay? Are you sick? If you are, I'll quickly get to the hospital." Her dad said as he started to drive faster. 

"Appa, it's not like that. It's just that Minseok got hit by a car yesterday because of me." 

Minhyun quickly pulled over to the side of the busy road and put the car in park. "Kang Minyoung! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Appa but Minseok isn't." Minyoung said into the phone and sniffled. "Somebody hit him and they got away with it." Minyoung started to cry. "Appa," Minyoung sniffled. "Can you find the person who did it?" 

"Minyoung," Minhyuk called her name. "Oppa and Appa doesn't like hearing you cry and Appa will help you."

🎶🎶🎶

Minyoung was still standing outside of Xiumin's hospital room, talking to her brother and dad. "We'll see you at the hospital, okay?"

"Bye." Minyoung hung up and sniffed before she opened the door that went into Xiumin's room and once she walked in, Xiumin was awake. 

"Minnie," Xiumin pouted and crossed his arms. "I wake up and I noticed you were gone."

"Sorry." Minyoung sat in the chair right next to Xiumin's bed and wiped her eyes with her jacket sleeve. 

"Minnie," Xiumin turned his head to Minyoung. "Were you crying?" 

Minyoung nodded and cried again. "I'm sorry, Minseok."

Xiumin grabbed a tissue off his nightstand and wiped her eyes. "For what, Minnie?"

"For making you like this." Minyoung covered her face with her hands. "It's hard for me to see you like this." Minyoung sobbed and covered her face with Xiumin's blanket. 

"Minnie, stop." Xiumin frowned. 

"Ugh, I need to go." Minyoung uncovered her face and wiped her eyes before she got up and walked towards the door. 

"Minnie, where are you going?" 

"To find out who did this to you!" Minyoung swung the door open and left.

"Minnie!" Xiumin yelled but she didn't come back. 

Once Minyoung left, Xiumin decided to turn in the TV. As he watched his favorite show, somebody decided to come in.

"Surprise!"

Xiumin turned his head seeing his ex best friends standing at the door with food.

*Great.* Xi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter