New Friends

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minyoung!" V yelled her name after arriving to the office. "What are you doing here?!"

Minyoung sat back down and hid her face so she didn't have V looking at her.

"How do you know Minyoung? " Ms.Jung asked.

"We're neighbors back home." V replied. "So, can you tell me why she's here?"

"As you can see, Minyoung will be starting her first day here at this university just like you, Taehyung. That's why I called you here so you could show her around while I talk to her father quick. Will you be able to do that?" Ms.Jung asked and gave him the eyebrow. 

"But I thought she was still in high school." V fought back.

"She was but now she's a college student, Taehyung. So, will you be able to show her the school?" 

"Yes." V bowed to Ms.Jung and Minyoung's dad as he led Minyoung out of the office.

🎶🎶🎶

"So, why did you come here? It's not like I don't want you here or anything. "Actually," V stopped which made Minyoung stop. "I'm glad to see you since I haven't seen you for a while ever since I left for college but, seriously why are you here?" V would not stop talking.

"I came because Ms.Jung offered me a full scholarship to this school. Why? Are you mad, Taehyung?" Minyoung crossed her arms. Minyoung wasn't afraid to say anything to V.

"You're suppose to call me Oppa since I'm older than you!" V stook out his tongue which made Minyoung roll her eyes at him. 

"Hey V!" Someone called from afar and Minyoung saw 6 guys walk towards her and V which made Minyoung scared a little bit. She started to hide her face behind her hair so she could avoid eye contact with those guys.

"Huh?" V's friend Hoseok, or J-Hope is what his friends called him was confused to see the girl right next to Minyoung. "Who's this?" 

"V! Is this your girlfriend?" V's other friend Namjoon, or Rap Monster is what his friends called him and asked.

"No!" Minyoung came out of her shell while J-Hope was trying to examined her face. He got scared when Minyoung finally spoke. "I will never ever be his girlfriend!"

"Wow, harsh." V pouted. 

"Wow!" J-Hope and Jimin said together. "She's totally my type!" They said together again." They looked at each other and glared at each other again. 

Minyoung turned her head and noticed the 3 quiet boys standing by each other as they watched her. "Hello." Minyoung bowed politely to the 3 quiet guys: Seokjin, also known as Jin; Yoongi, also as Suga, and Jungkook. They bowed back and smiled at Minyoung. Jungkook wouldn't stop staring at Minyoung. He noticed how beautiful she was in his mind.

"Wait." Minyoung stepped closer to Jungkook. "Weren't you the guy that I saw before? " She asked quietly.

"That's right!" Jungkook grinned. "You looked scared when you saw me though." 

"I'm sorry." Minyoung bowed again. "To be honest, I was nervous coming here. It's my first day." 

"So," Jin stepped closer and observed her face with a smile on his face. 

 "Did you know that you're really beautiful?" Jin smiled. "And, you look really young." Jin went in for a closer look. "How old are you?" Jin finally took his face out of her face. 

"17." Minyoung replied and hid her face again. 

"17?" Suga repeated her age. "So is Jungkook." Suga rested his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"When's your birthday?" Rap Monster asked as he stood right next to Minyoung. 

"September 2nd." Minyoung replied.

"Oh!" J-Hope grinned and rested his arm on her shoulder, making her jump a little. "Kookie's birthday is September 1st! Isn't that funny?" 

"I guess you have to call me Oppa then." Jungkook winked at Minyoung which made her blush. She literally died inside when she saw him smile. 

"Minyoung!" Jimin yelled her name. "Wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter