Overprotective

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[That Night]

Minyoung was putting all of her clothes away into her closet when she heard a rock being thrown at her window. She set her t-shirt that was in her hand and placed it on her bed before she pushed away the window curtains. Once she could see he outside, there was one of her new neighbor sitting by the window right across her dorm: Jungkook.

"Minyoung!" Jungkook waved as he sat by the window and grinned. 

 "Jungkook!" Minyoung sat at the window and smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, " Jungkook chuckled."I live here, remember?" 

"Oh, right." Minyoung chuckled with embarrassment. *I'm such an idiot.*  "Where are all the other members?" 

"They went out to buy some food for us but they should be back soon. But why did you ask? Am I boring you already?" 

"No!" Minyoung shook her head. "It's not like that, it's just.. I wanted to know, that's all." But when Minyoung heard the word 'food', her stomach started to talk, which caught Jungkook's attention. She held her stomach and hid her red face, making sure Jungkook wouldn't see.

"I'm guessing you're hungry as well." Jungkook chuckled. 

Minyoung shook her head no but her stomach started to talk, which made her embarrassed again.

"I'll be over in 20." Jungkook said before he closed the window.

"Wait!" Minyoung was to late when Jungkook shut the window already. "It's okay though." Minyoung was talking to a closed window, even though she was talking to herself.

🎶 🎶 🎶

[20 Minutes Later]

After putting all her clothes away, Minyoung was peacefully studying in her bed when she heard the door bell ring. She clearly forgot when Jungkook came over when she peeped through the peephole with a bag of food in his hand. She opened the door and saw Jungkook raise a clear plastic bag in his hand.

"Jungkook.." was all Minyoung could say. She felt bad because he went out after curfew just so he could get her food. She let Jungkook in and quickly grabbed her wallet and pulled out 10 dollars from the money that was in the white envelope that her dad gave her. Jungkook was setting the food down on the table when Minyoung came over and gave him the money.

"I don't need it." Jungkook smiled.

"If you don't take it, I'm going to feel really bad." Minyoung pushed the money towards him and he grabbed it but he did not put it into his wallet. Instead, he grabbed Minyoung's wallet and slipped the money back into her wallet.

"I told you I didn't need it." He pulled out a plastic wrapped bowl that was filled with black bean noodles and gave it to Minyoung. He also pulled out two cans of soda and gave her one. 

"Thanks." Minyoung said quietly and sat down. 

'Anything for you." Jungkook winked and sat on the chair right across from her. "Do you like it here already?"

Minyoung swallowed her food and nodded. "I'm glad." 

"You're glad?" Jungkook chuckled. 

"Yeah because I already met friends on my first day which I thought it was going to be hell if I didn't know that Taehyung Oppa went here and knew friends like you." Minyoung said quietly which made Jungkook happy because he was already her friend.

"Even if your life was in hell I would do everything to make your life not in hell." Jungkook responded which made Minyoung look up from her food as he ate.

"Thanks." Minyoung said before she continued to eat.

🎶🎶🎶

Xiumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter