Last Moments

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After staying at Kyung Hee University for the high school students, it was time for them to leave campus. For Xiumin, he did not want to leave Minyoung but he knew that she had BTS by her side when he knew he wasn't going to be by her side anymore. 

Xiumin and Minyoung were in her dorm and she was watching Xiumin pack as she sat on her bed.

"Will you miss me?" Xiumin cooed as he asked.

"Nope." Minyoung replied before sticking her tongue out.

"Aw," Xiumin pouted. "That makes Minseok sad." 

"I was just kidding." Minyoung sniffled. "I have tears." She pointed to her right eye. "See?" 

"Aw, you're so cute." Xiumin cooed again once he closed his luggage. He got up and sat right next to Minyoung before wrapping his left arm around her waist. "I don't want to leave you, Minnie. It means I'm going to miss you even more." 

"Minseok, do you not trust me?" Minyoung gasped. "I think I might need a new boyfriend." Minyoung joked when she got up but Xiumin grabbed her wrist and yanking her down, making Minyoung lay right next to Xiumin. 

"Oh no you don't." Xiumin was about to kiss Minyoung when the door knocked very loudly and was opened by someone. Minyoung quickly pushed Xiumin off of her making Xiumin fly off the bed, landing on the floor.

"Woah!" Chen gasped. 

"Are we interrupting something?" Kris asked with a smirk.

"Yes you are." Xiumin said when he stood up. "Now you guys are leaving!" Xiumin attempted to close the door but Lay quickly stopped Xiumin.

"Wait!" Luhan yelled. "Can you let us in?"

"Nope!" Xiumin replied, still holding onto the door.

"But I thought it was your girlfriend's room Xiumin, not yours." Lay said which made Xiumin hit his head on the door with frustration. 

"Minnie, do you want them here?" Xiumin asked and he was giving her a serious face, hoping she would say no. 

"What do you guys want?" Minyoung asked and Xiumin was pushed away from the door by Tao. 

"We want to invite you to go paint balling with us!" Chen chirped.

"Not going." Xiumin crossed his arms.  

 "I'm not going either." Minyoung said quietly. "Now you guys can leave."

"We are not going to leave. You're coming with us." Luhan said while Chen grabbed Minyoung with Tao, Kris and Lay grabbing Xiumin. 

"Let go!" Xiumin struggled but Tao held Xiumin so he could not get away. 

"No way, hyung." Tao grinned.

🎶🎶🎶

EXO-M and Minyoung got their gear plus their gun for paintball. Xiumin and Minyoung were facing against the other EXO-M members looking like they were going to have a battle. 

"This is not fair." Xiumin said as he looked at his smirking friends. "You guys have 5 and we have 2!" 

"Don't worry." Chen grinned. "I'll be on your team." 

Minyoung rolled her eyes before she shot Chen with the paintball gun. "And now you're not." Minyoung chuckled with amusement. "See you guys on the field." Minyoung walked off with Xiumin catching up behind by running.

"Hey! Does that mean I'm out?" Chen frowned.   

"If you're shot, then yes." Kris chuckled and left Chen alone.

"No fair!" Chen stomped his foot and crossed his arms.

🎶🎶🎶

Xiumin waited behind the tree, waiting for his opponents to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter