Closer

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Minyoung dialed the police, the ambulance arrived 30 seconds later. They quickly took out the gurney and placed Xiumin on it. Minyoung could not let go of Xiumin's hand as the people from the ambulance rolled Xiumin into the car. They finally closed the doors in the back and quickly drove to the hospital. One doctor from the ambulance checked Xiumin's heart and checked for a pulse. 

"He has no pulse!" The doctor yelled. "His heart rate is going down!"

Those words started to scare Minyoung. "He's going to live right?!" She screamed as she saw Xiumin. "He's too young to die!" 

The doctor took a device that zapped the patient that also tried getting the patient back to life. The doctor started to zap Xiumin and Minyoung was still hanging onto his hand. Seeing Xiumin's weak body bounce after being shocked by that power machines hurt Minyoung. 

"We're here at the hospital!" The driver announced as he got out to open the door from behind. 

"Miss, you're gonna have to let go of this gentleman while we bring him to surgery."

Minyoung didn't want Xiumin to leave get but she had no choice but to take Xiumin's hand off of hers. She cried as Xiumin was being rolled away from her. She got out of the ambulance when she saw Jungkook run to her. 

"Minyoung!" Jungkook ran to her as she cried. 

"Minseok..." Minyoung could only say as she cried into Jungkook's embrace. 

"Don't worry, he's going to be okay." Jungkook hugged Minyoung tighter. 

🎶🎶🎶

[3 Hours Later]

Minyoung and Jungkook was sitting outside of the surgery room waiting for Xiumin to come out. As they waited, there was a middle aged woman who came running and crying at the same time. 

"Minseok!" The lady was crying. It was Xiumin's mom. "Minyoung! What happened to my son?!"

Before she could answer, the doctors rolled out Xiumin who looked like he was in his death bed. He had a gauze wrapped around his head that had blood soaking through it and a cast on his left leg. 

"Doctor!" Xiumin's mom ram over to the doctor who was still crying. "What happened to my son?!"

"This gentleman was hit by a car which left him a broken left leg but don't worry, he'll be okay." The doctor replied. 

"Okay! Thank you!" Xiumin's mom bowed to the doctor. She walked to Minyoung who was still crying after seeing Xiumin all broken right infront of her. Jungkook tried to comfort her as Xiumin's mom sat right next to her. 

"Minyoung-ah, it's going to be fine." Xiumin's mom finally calmed down. 

"Mrs.Kim, Minseok saved me." Minyoung said as she cried. "I should of been the one that got hit, not him." She sobbed again and covered her face while Xiumin's mom grabbed her and hugged her. 

"Hearing that my son saved you makes me feel relieved. It's showing that my son is a hero, right?" 

Minyoung nodded and wiped her eyes with her sleeves. 

"Let's go and see Minseok now." Xiumin's mom stood up and held Minyoung's hand as the both of them and Jungkook walked to find Xiumin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter