Song Writing & New Roommate

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Xiumin got discharged from the hospital, Minyoung had to go back to school and attend class. Even though Minyoung wanted to stay with Xiumin, they both knew she couldn't. They were the most smartest people and even with a problem like this, Minyoung had to continue her education. 

Minyoung walked into her last class of the day, Songwriting class. It wasn't her first choice but she actually loved it when she started college even though she was still a Junior in high school. The teacher placed Minyoung in one of the piano rooms by herself so she could focus for Jungkook and his friends. She started to think of a title of the song she was going to write when she saw her Starbucks coffee cup sitting on top of the piano. 

"I'll name the song called I Need U!" Minyoung said to herself but she immediately slapped herself in the face. "No, that's a stupid title!" But then she thought the title wasn't that bad. She started to write down Jungkook's lyrics first, adding actual breakup words into the song.

She started with, "Fall Fall Fall, scattering apart. Fall Fall Fall falling."

*Yes, that's good!* Minyoung thought before continuing the song. "Should I use Suga to rap next?" Minyoung asked herself. She thought about it and she thought she should.

It took Minyoung an hour to write Suga's rap because Minyoung wanted him to have a long rap for the song. Next was Jungkook's verse and she had ideas coming into her head which did not tale her as much time as she thought. 

Minyoung also wanted Rap Monster to have a rap just as long as Suga's and that took Minyoung more time than it expected. She took out her phone and it was already 4:30, which school ended an hour ago. 

*Aish! I have to hurry and get to Minseok!* Minyoung panicked in her head before grabbing her pencil to write down Rap Monster's rap.

🎶🎶🎶

[5 Hours Later]

Minyoung was on the last verse for Jimin and Minyoung felt achieved. She added Jin, J-Hope and V's lines. She held up the paper and grinned because she never did anything like this before. If she did it again, Minyoung would totally do it. Minyoung took out her phone and checked the time, Minyoung's eyes widened. She had to get to the hospital quick. Xiumin's departure time was in 30 minutes and it usually took Minyoung 15 minutes to get to the hospital. 

Minyoung knew that Xiumin wouldn't want to room with gotta friends after what they did to him so Minyoung knew she had to do something. She ran out of the music room and ran to the school advisor's office and luckily Ms. Jung was still in there. 

"Ms.Jung!" Minyoung knocked on her door. Ms. Jung opened it with a concerned look on her face. 

"Minyoung, what is it?"

🎶🎶🎶

*Where is she?* Xiumin stared at the clock and checked his phone. Nothing. 

The nurse told Xiumin he could change out of his hospital clothes and change back into his regular clothing.

He sat waiting and waiting until he heard the door slide. Xiumin quickly whipped his head towards the door hoping to see Minyoung but it clearly wasn't. 

"Xiumin hyung!" Chen chirped.

*Great. The people I was hoping not to see.* Xiumin thought.

🎶🎶🎶

"So, what you're saying is you want a guy sleeping in your dorm? But why?" Ms.Jung sat back in her desk chair while Minyoung was sitting right across from her. Minyoung played with her fingers and bit her lip.

"Because he got into a fight with his friend and he doesn't want to be near him and I know he doesn't." Minyoung replied. "Can you consider it? He won't be here long once he goes back to the high school before his secession at college is over."

"And who is this boy?" Ms.Jung asked. 

"Kim Minseok." 

"Oh. Did you know that I was going to bring him here before I met you? I saw his transcript and it's quite impressive until I saw yours which was even more impressive." Ms.Jung smiled. "Tell you what, I'll let you have him in your room. Just don't do anything weird, alright?" 

"Really?" Minyoung stood up from her chair and bowed. "Thank you so much."

"You're a good student and I'll grant you anything you want." Ms. Jung smiled. "Hurry and get to him." 

🎶🎶🎶

"Get out." Xiumin turned to his used to be best friends.

"Xiumin, who are you going to live with until we go back to school? I don't want to be alone!" Luhan whined.

Before Xiumin replied, someone opened the door and it was Minyoung. "He's going to live with me." 

Xiumin saw who was at the door and immediately grinned. "Really?!" 

"But I thought girls weren't suppose to live with guys." Chen mentioned. "It's in the handbook." 

Minyoung walked in before closing the door behind her. "I don't give a crap about the handbook first of all.I follow the rules unlike you guys who don't. Going to school without a uniform, seeing you get in trouble by the principal many many times and even getting suspended unlike Minseok who follows the rules just like I do. He's a good and smart kid which I am proud to be calling him my boyfriend." Minyoung turned her eyes to Xiumin who just smiling widely after what Minyoung just said. "Let's go, Minseok." 

Xiumin nodded and hopped off the bed with a big smile still on his face. Luckily he was walking just fine because the leg he broke healed fast by the time he left the hospital. He wrapped his arm around Minyoung's waist and walked out leaving the 5 behind.

"What just happened?" Kris asked while staring at the door.

"No idea." Lay replied.

🎶🎶🎶

Minyoung and Xiumin sat in the taxi as they were driving back to school. Minyoung stared out the window and Xiumin was just staring at her with a smile on his face. 

Once they arrived back to school, Minyoung paid the cab and got out of the cab with Xiumin behind and of course, Xiumin continued to stare at his girlfriend as the two were walking back to the dorm.

"Stop staring at me." Minyoung pouted.

"I can't. You're just too pretty." Xiumin chuckled and took her hand and laced his fingers with hers.

"I'm not pretty." Minyoung muttered.

"No you're not pretty. You're beyond that. Kang Minyoung," Xiumin stopped Minyoung from walking. "You're gorgeous." 

Minyoung smiled and gave Xiumin a hug by wrapping her arms around his waist before pulling away. "I'm not but thanks for trying." Minyoung said before walking off with out Xiumin, making Xiumin run up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, scaring Minyoung a little.

"You are and stop saying you aren't." Xiumin chuckled. "Minnie."

"What Minseok?" Minyoung replied but they didn't stop walking.

"All that stuff you said at the hospital, was that true?"

"Of course. You're smart and a good guy unlike those beasts back there who didn't do anything but ruin our relationship. I don't get how you call those idiots your friends." Minyoung muttered. "Did you need to go to Luhan's dorm and get your things?"

"That's right!" Xiumin released his hands off Minyoung's waist. "I'll see you later!" Xiumin started running but Minyoung shouted, "Wait!" which made Xiumin stop. She took out her dorm key and threw it to Xiumin. "You'll need that if you want to get into my dorm."

Xiumin ran back towards Minyoung and gave Minyoung a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks." He gave her another peck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter