Hit and Run

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night after Minyoung fell asleep on Jungkook, she woke up and her eyes widened when she found who she slept on. Her eyes were swollen after crying too much. It was only 7:30 and it was Minyoung's night study at the nearest coffee shop. She lightly got up from her bed and laid Jungkook's sleeping position down and covered him with her blanket before she picked up her backpack and jacket before quietly leaving the room for Jungkook to sleep. 

Xiumin locked himself in his dorm room and he did not even let his own roommate Luhan in. He was so mad at his friends that he just wanted to leave the whole school and forget everything, even Minyoung. He was playing his laptop when he saw the time. It was 7:30, the time that Minyoung should go to the nearest coffee shop to study. Every Friday nights, Xiumin would follow Minyoung down to the coffee shop and back just to make sure that she was okay. 

He got up from his desk and grabbed his coat before he ran out his room just so he could protect Minyoung. He didn't care about his friends right now but he cared about Minyoung. Even though Minyoung broke up with him, he still wanted to be there for her even if she didn't want to talk to him or go near him. He knew he had to go because he felt like something was going to happen. Right when he walked out the door, his 5 best friends were walking down the hallway of the dorm but Xiumin completely walked right past them without saying a word.

"Hyung!" Chen yelled but Xiumin ran out the door without stopping. 

"He's really mad at us, isn't he?" Tao sighed as he stared at the door, waiting for Xiumin to come back.

"We're such bad friends to him." Lay mentioned and sighed.

"Yup." Luhan popped the "p" at the end and walked back to his dorm. 

🎶🎶🎶

Xiumin ran down the busy streets of Seoul and found the nearest coffee shop. He was standing outside when he saw Minyoung sitting by the window reading off her book and drinking a vanilla latte at the same time. He walked in and covered his face with his jacket hoodie just so Minyoung wouldn't find him stalking. He sat 5 tables away from her and he also brought his books as well and studied. While he was admiring Minyoung, the waiter asked what he wanted and when Xiumin looked up, it was someone he haven't seen for a while.

Jang Dongwoo

"Hyung!" Dongwoo greeted with a big smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that." Xiumin chuckled. "How have you been? Still debuting?"

"Oh of course! And also part timing here too because my mom won't give me money." Dongwoo sighed. "What can I get you hyung?" 

"Orange juice please." Xiumin also gave Dongwoo a huge smile.

"Coming right up!" Dongwoo headed behind the counter and Xiumin continued to watch Minyoung from afar. She looked liked she was in study mode and she didn't care about the others around her. Xiumin's lock o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter