A Night With Her Family

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go out with me." Xiumin repeated, still gripping onto her wrist. 

"Why are you being like this?" Minyoung asked trying to get his grip off of her.

"Because, I like you." 

🎶🎶🎶

[Present Day- 2017]

"Minyoung!" Xiumin got off the park bench and grabbed his girlfriend's hand. "The dorms are going to close up in 15 minutes!"

"Really?!" Minyoung got up and started running without her boyfriend. 

"Wait for me!" 

As the couple were running, Minyoung started to slow down.

[Play This]

"Minyoung! What's wrong?" Xiumin ran and grabbed Minyoung's hand. 

"I'm- tired." Minyoung bent down and rested her hands on her knees. "Go without me. I'll catch up."

"No! I will not leave my baozi alone." Xiumin stood infront of her and bent down. "Hop on, I'll piggyback you back to school."

"What? No, I'm okay, Minseok." Minyoung backed away but he wasn't taking no for an answer. 

"Get on, Minyoung. Trust me. I won't let you fall." Xiumin said still bending down.

Minyoung started to think about it and that's when she got onto his back slowly and wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his right shoulder. Xiumin grabbed her legs and adjusted Minyoung on his back. Xiumin started running with Minyoung on his back, getting to school faster.

 

Today, Minyoung and Xiumin attended Seoul National University. The couple got full scholarships and even got to share the same dorm.

"Minseok, you can put me down now." 

"I'll put you down when we get back to the dorms." Xiumin smiled but Minyoung couldn't see it.

"But aren't we at the dorms? Am I not heavy to you?" Minyoung tilted her head and frowned.

"I meant our room, baozi. And plus, you're actually really light." 

"Really?" Minyoung smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. Before she could ask anything else, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Kang Minyoung! It's me! Luhan!"

Xiumin's 5 immature best friends, who also attended college with Minyoung and Xiumin. After EXO-M found out that Xiumin was going to college in Seoul, they decided to go as well. They planned that they wouldn't separate after high school. 

"What do you want?" Minyoung asked, annoyed. 

"Are you with Xiumin?"

"Yeah, why?" 

"We just wanted to tell you that we're in your room now! Bye!" Luhan ended the call, leaving Minyoung stunned. 

"Baozi, who was that?"

"Minseok, I hate your friends." Minyoung muttered. 

🎶 🎶 🎶

After arriving infront of their dorm,  Xiumin finally let Minyoung down and she pulled out their key. Once the door was unlocked, Xiumin and Minyoung found his 5 immature best friends sitting in the couch of their dorm.

"Hey lovebirds." Chen waved a chip in his hand before popping it into his mouth.

"What are you guys doing here?" Xiumin asked and crossed his arms.

"We got bored so we wanted to hang in here." Tao ate a chip and grinned like a chipmunk.

"Sorry Minyoung." Xiumin turned his head towards Minyoung and pouted. 

"It's okay." Minyoung sighed. "I'm going to go study at the library." She said before picking up her backpack and walked out of the room.

"Aish, she's dating you and yet she still goes and studies." Kris scolded.

"Shut up!" Xiumin yelled and walked to Kris and smacked the back of his head. 

🎶🎶🎶

[Past- 2014]

After saying yes, Minyoung brought Xiumin to her house so they could start on their report. She was still thinking if she made the right decision. Once they got to Minyoung's house, Xiumin was looking at the police car that was sitting in the front of her house. 

"Why is there a police car sitting here?"

"My dad's a police officer." Minyoung dug out her keys and stook it into the key hole.

*If I mess with her, she might go tell her dad.* Xiumin thought. 

"I'm home!" 

"Kang Minyoung!" Her brother came downstairs in his underpants. "You were suppose to clean my room!" Minhyuk scolded and ate his chips. "Who's this?" 

"This is--" Minyoung stopped when her brother interrupted her.

"You're the kid who told me my sister got number one in her class today!"

"Neh." Xiumin bowed. "I'm Kim Minseok or what my friends call me, Xiumin."

"Wait." Minhyuk stared closely at him. "Weren't you the kid who had flour exploded onto me and my friends when we opened our lockers?"

"No?" Then Xiumin had a flashback, his 5 best friends did prank them. 

[Flashback]

Xiumin was walking down the hallways

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter