Jeju Island

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finding out about Jeju Island, Xiumin was nothing but more excited. The fact that he gets to spend 2 weeks at an island with his new friend Jungkook and his girlfriend Minyoung made him really really happy. That meant none of his obnoxious best friends were going to come with him (that's what he thinks). He was glad that he didn't have to spend the extra day at school before Spring Break started. Once Xiumin got home from school, he had to go pack right away. He quickly dropped his backpack onto the floor before he darted right past his mom, making his mom confused. 

"Kim Minseok!" His mom yelled for her son who already slammed his bedroom door. "What are you doing?!" 

"I have to pack for Jeju!" Xiumin screeched which made his mom confused even more so she ran upstairs to his room and once she opened the door, she found Xiumin with 2 suitcases out and already filled with clothes. 

"Wait," Xiumin's mom held out her hands right infront of her which made Xiumin stop packing. "Minseok, did I hear this right? You're going to Jeju?" 

"Yes, mom." Xiumin nodded right when he turned his attention back to his packing. "You heard me right." 

Xiumin's mom just gaped at her own son. "And wh--" Xiumin's mom couldn't get any words out. "Wh-- Who are you going with?"

"My Minnie's family." Xiumin responded while packing and folding clothes.

"Minseok, who's Minnie?" Clearly Xiumin's mom didn't know what Minyoung's nickname was.

"Mom," Xiumin pouted. "It's my nickname for Minyoung."

"Oh my," Xiumin's mom cooed. "That's so cute, Minseok!" She backhugged her son. "So," His mom sat on his bed right next to the suitcase he was busy filling. "What's the plan?" 

"Minnie says I have to spend the night at her house before the trip so right when I finish packing, I'll take a shower and you'll drive me to her house." 

"Okay then!" His mom jumped off his bed. "I'll stop talking to you so you can pack faster!" She said before she left his room. 

[20 Minutes Later]

Xiumin arrived at Minyoung's with his 2 suitcases. His mom gave him a peck on the cheek once he was going to get out of the car. She drove off and Xiumin rolled his 2 suitcases towards Minyoung's front door and when he rang the door bell, it was quickly answered by Minyoung's brother, Minhyuk.

"Oh hey, Minseok." Minhyuk greeted before he stepped aside for Xiumin to walk in, with his suitcases following in behind. Xiumin walked into the living room and  saw that Jungkook and V had their suitcases lined up also finding Jungkook and V asleep on the couch while the TV was on. 

"Hyung," Xiumin called after lining his suitcase right next to Jungkook's. "Where's your sister?"

Minhyuk pointed to the ceiling meaning that Minyoung was up in her room. Minhyuk went upstairs to his room after leaving Xiumin by himself in the living room, well, he had Jungkook and V sleeping right infront of him. It's been a while since Xiumin had step foot into Minyoung's house but he did know where everything and every room was. He slowly walked his way up the stairs and into the 2nd level hallway. On the way to Minyoung's room, he walked past Minyoung's mom's piano room. As he continued to walk down the hallway, he finally reached the end of the hall and on the right side, it was Minyoung's room. Xiumin placed his hand on the cold door knob, gently twisting it revealing a pink and white colored room with Minyoung sleeping in her bed. 

Of course Xiumin had to smile when he sees someone he loves sleeping and he couldn't help to smile when he walked towards Minyoung, also getting into her bed which made Minyoung shift a little in her sleep. Minyoung turned her body towards Xiumin which she thought was either Jungkook or V but when she slowly opened her eyes, she saw Xiumin smiling down at her as he layed in her bed right next to her. 

"Minseok," Minyoung groaned, cuddling towards Xiumin after he laid an arm around her waist.

"Sorry," Xiumin smiled while resting his chin on top of Minyoung's head. "Did I wake you?"

Minyoung yawned before she could answer. "No."

"Liar," Xiumin chuckled. "Just go back to sleep, Min." Xiumin started to Minyoung's hair. "We have a big day tomorrow." 

🎶🎶🎶

[Next Day]

It was already 5 in the morning and the Kang family with friends were already sitting at the airport waiting for their flight. Since their flight wasn't until 6, Minhyun wanted to be there extra early. Minhyuk used his dad as a pillow as he slept with a little snore, Jungkook and V held each other while they slept and there was Xiumin and Minyoung asleep. Xiumin's head was resting on Minyoung's lap while she was leaning back on the chair as she slept while holding onto Xiumin's hand. But once Xiumin started to open his eyes slowly, his eyes looking around seeing where he was and he remembered he was at the airport, he turned his head to face Minyoung who had her head tilt back which made Xiumin quickly sit up before placing Minyoung's head in his lap. He started to her hair which made her move a little in her sleep which made Xiumin smile. 

*I can't wait to spend the whole 2 weeks with you, Minnie.* Xiumin thought, continuing to Minyoung's hair. 

[Couple Hours Later]

After boarding the airplane and sitting in first class, the Kang family plus friends were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter