Full of Lies

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Xiumin's confession, Minyoung and Xiumin has never been separated. He will go to her house  every morning just so they could walk to school together. Even after school, he'll wait for her by standing at her locker. 

[Next Morning]

Minyoung woke up this morning and grabbed her phone and checked the time. It was 6:35 in the morning. She got out of bed and grabbed her school uniform and headed to the bathroom. She wanted to look her best when she sees Xiumin today so she decided to have her hair curled. She was glad that she knew how to curl hair or she would probably freak out. If she didn't know how, she would of have to wait for a hair salon that wouldn't be opened until probably noon!

"Done." Minyoung smiled at herself in the mirror.

When she finished, she looked at herself in the mirror. Never in her life that she would be looking like this. Her hair was always straight and down. She never bothered to impress anyone.

After leaving the bathroom, she walked back into her room and found her phone blinking. Minyoung walked over to her night stand and her phone, seeing a text from Xiumin. 

[From: Minseok]

On my way over. See you soon! 💚

Minyoung smiled as she read the text. She slipped her phone into her backpack and went downstairs, finding her brother Minhyuk and their dad sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Minyoung, want some pancakes?" Her dad asked.

"Sure." Minyoung shurgged and sat right next to Minhyuk and grabbed a fork.

"So, how was my baby sister's date with Minseok?" Minhyuk whispered so their dad couldn't hear while he made his lunch.

"It was great." She whispered back. "But." She said in her regular voice.

"But?" Minhyuk repeated. "But what?"

"When Minseok ran to the convenience store, I got a call from a college."

"A college?" Their dad repeated and turned around. "What college?"

"Kyung Hee University." Minyoung said before eating her pancakes.

"Really?!" Minhyuk shot out of his seat. 

"Kyung Hee University?" Their father sat down in a chair right next to Minyoung. "The number one private college in Seoul?"

"Yeah. She said I should leave high school and just go to the college." Minyoung said before eating another piece of her pancake.

"You should do it!" Minhyuk yelled making Minyoung scared. 

"Minyoung, Minhyuk is right." Their father scooted his chair towards Minyoung. "You leave high school now and just go to the college. It's a once in a life time chance."

"Appa is right!" Minhyuk butted in. "If jobs find out that you got into a private University, they will totally fight over you!"

Minyoung started to think about how her life would be if she went to college, even if she was only a Junior in high school. She wanted to go but she didn't want to leave her family and Xiumin. 

"The school director said I had time to think about it." Minyoung mentioned. "And Minhyuk oppa, are you trying to make me leave?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter