New School, New Life

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After calling back the school director, she made her choice. She was officially going to Kyung Hee University and was done with high school and Xiumin. 

[Flashback]

"About that college offer, is that still opened?" 

"Yes! When would you like to come in?"

"Is tomorrow okay?" Minyoung asked as she stared into the Han River.

"Of course! I'll call your school and I'll do the rest of the work. What I want you to do is get packed and come to the campus tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. and then we'll take it from there." 

"Okay." Minyoung replied quietly before hanging up. "From now on, Xiumin is nothing to me." She whispered. 

🎶🎶🎶

Minyoung went home and once she opened the front door to her house, there was her brother Minhyuk standing by the door.

"Minyoung." Minhyuk examined her face. "Were you crying?"

"Um." Minyoung wiped her eyes. "No. Just allergies." She lied.

"Liar." Minhyuk muttered and walked closer to his baby sister. "What happened?" 

Minyoung started crying and Minhyuk pulled her into his embrace and held his sister. She told him everything that happened today and made Minhyuk really angry. He gave her a tissue and got off from the couch and was heading towards the door.

"W- where are you going?" Minyoung studdered as she wiped her tears.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm going to teach that jerk a lesson!" 

"Oppa! No! I'll handle it myself just..." Minyoung sighed. "Leave it alone for now." She finished. "I should go pack." Minyoung got off the couch and went upstairs to her room. 

"Pack?" Minhyuk repeated. "Where are you going?"

"Kyung Hee University." Minyoung said and went to her room.

"My sister's leaving?" Minhyuk muttered.

🎶🎶🎶

[Luhan's House]

"Why won't she answer my phone calls?" Xiumin stared at his phone and noticed that he called Minyoung 10 times already.

"Hyung!" Chen sat right next to Xiumin and looked at his phone and saw Minyoung's name on his phone. "Minyoung?"

Xiumin quickly slipped his phone away and cleared his throat. "Luhan hyung! What's there to eat?"

"Well, what do you want to eat?" Luhan asked from the other side of the room.

"Baozi." Xiumin giggled and smiled with his puffy cheeks. 

"Okay." Luhan laughed and got off the couch. "Let's go then." Luhan helped Kris get off the floor. 

🎶🎶🎶

Minyoung was in her small bedroom and she was starting to get clothes out of her closet. She had one suitcase filled with clothes and only had 2 suitcases left to fill. Her brother and dad came in and saw her packing everything that was in her closet. 

"Minyoung, are you really leaving?" Minhyuk asked while he stood right behind his dad. 

"If I wasn't leaving, I wouldn't be packing my bags." Minyoung replied without turning around.

"Minyoung." Her father called for her attention. Minyoung didn't turn around but she was listening and her dad understood and started to talk. 

"What made you change your mind about going to college already?" 

"I needed a new experience." She lied. "High school is getting too boring." 

"Oh. Okay." Her dad sighed. "You should get some sleep. It's already late." Her dad announced. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter