Spring Break

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Spring Break and since Minyoung was a college student, she got to come home a little bit earlier than high school students. 3 whole weeks of no school even though Minyoung wanted to stay but her dad suggested she should come home for break. She waited for her dad with two luggages that were coming home with her, even 2 guests to accompany her. Jungkook and Taehyung. Since V wanted to come home to see his family, Minyoung's dad offered to give him a ride since they were next door neighbors. When V was going back to his neighborhood, Jungkook knew that he was going home with Minyoung. He wanted to spend his Spring Break with her so after a phone call with her dad, Jungkook gets to stay at her house for the whole Spring Break.

"Thanks for inviting me, Minyoung." Jungkook smiled and gave her a little nudge on her arm. 

"No problem, Jungkook." Minyoung smiled back. "Our household may look perfect but it's really not." She chuckled.

As Jungkook and Minyoung waited for her dad, they were wondering where V was. Usually he was never late but this time he was.

"Where's Taehyung Oppa?" Minyoung asked before she took out her phone to check the time. 

"Well," Jungkook crossed his arms. "When I left, he was still packing." 

"Aish," Minyoung hissed under her breath. "He should of packed earlier. If he's not coming in 5 minutes, let's leave him." 

"I'm with you on that one." Jungkook said before taking out his phone.

Right when 5 minutes were up, Minyoung's dad finally arrived but V was no where to be found. They were going to get into the car when V came running with his luggage behind him.

"Finally you show up, hyung!" 

"I'm sorry! All the other hyungs were bothering me to come along since Minyoung was going! By the way Jungkook, they all hate you for being close to Minyoung." V said as he got into the backseat with Jungkook.

"It's been a while, Taehyung." Minyoung's dad said as he looked at the rear view mirror to see V.

"Nice seeing you too, Mr.Kang." V greeted back, giving him a cheeky grin.

"Have you been good to my little girl? Something that I shouldn't be worrying about?" 

"Mr.Kang, what kind of kid do you think I am? You know me, I'm a good kid. And plus, Minyoung has been tutoring me in math, that's all." V shrugged.

"Ah," Minyoung's dad patted the top of Minyoung's head while one hand was on the steering wheel as he drove. "That's my girl." 

"Appa," Minyoung called, turning her attention away from her phone. 

"Hmm?" Her dad replied, still looking at the road as he drove. 

"Did you ever find the person who tried killing Minseok?" 

Her dad put a blank face as he drove and Minyoung knew he didn't which made her sink back into her seat before turning her phone on again.

"I'm sorry," Her dad said as he continued to drive. "While you were in school, I stayed after late hours just to find the person who did it but nothing came up."  Minyoung's dad replied. "Taehyung, what are you doing over break?" Minyoung's dad asked as he looked at the rear view mirror seeing that V was too occupied on his cell phone. 

"Nothing, sadly." V pouted before he turned his attention to his phone again.

"Want to go to Jeju Island with us?" Once Minyoung's dad asked V, Minyoung and Jungkook's head whipped up once they found out what they were doing for Spring Break.

"Appa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter