Date

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next Day]

"What should I wear today?" Minyoung looked at her closet and thought about what she was going to wear on her date with Xiumin today.

 She took out a handful of clothes out of her closet and started to look through the ones she thought was okay or too ugly to wear on her date.

🎶🎶🎶

"I don't know what to wear." Xiumin said as he looked at his closet. "Umma!"

You could hear his mom come up to the stairs and approach his room.  When she came in, her head was peeking behind the door. "What Minseok?"

"Umma, can you help me pick out an outfit for me?" 

His mom walked into the room and closed the door behind her. "What for?"

"I have a date." Xiumin smiled when he started to think about Minyoung. 

"With who?" His mom smiled.

"Minyoung." Xiumin grinned as he looked through his closet.

"That Minyoung you've been talking about? The smart Minyoung!?"

Xiumin nodded as he continued to pick clothes out of his closet. 

"Aw! How cute!" His mom cooed. "No. This won't do." His mom pulled him out of his closet. "I'm taking you shopping." 

🎶🎶🎶

Minyoung started to take out some clothes out of her closet. 

"I should wear a dress!" Minyoung started to search through her closet but she remembered something. She didn't have any dresses!

"Shoot!" Minyoung's hands found their way to her hair. 

"Minyoung?" Her brother Minhyuk called from the other side of her bedroom door. "What are you doing?"

Minyoung sighed and pulled a pillow and placed it on her face. "Crying."

Minhyuk opened the door and sat on his sister's bed. "Why?"

"I don't have a outfit." Minyoung muffled under the pillow. 

Minhyuk ripped the pillow off her face and threw it on the floor. "What?"

"I need a outfit." Minyoung said quietly.

"An outfit? But you already have clothes." Minhyuk said as he pointed to the closet.

"Yeah but I have a date." Minyoung said quietly and bit her lip as she sat up. 

"Really?! My little sister is going on a date?!" Minhyuk grinned. "With who?"

"Minseok." She said quietly so her brother couldn't hear.

Minhyuk came closer and gave her an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Minseok." Minyoung said louder.

"Oh." Minhyuk nodded. "The guy who came to our house?"

Minyoung was getting embarrassed so she just nodded slowly. Then suddenly Minhyuk grabbed her arm and dragged her off her bed. 

"Oppa, where are we going?" 

Minhyuk grinned and turned his head towards Minyoung. "Shopping." 

🎶🎶🎶

Xiumin and his mom approached a shop that sold men's clothing.

"Come on!" His mom yelled as she dragged him to the store. 

"Umma! People are starting to stare!" Xiumin whispered loudly. 

His mom chuckled and finally got him into the store. "Hurry and go look for something." Xiumin's mom pushes him away. 

Xiumin started to go through a rack of clothing when he found a blue dress shirt that came with a gray and blue striped tie. 

"Did you find something?" His mom came over and saw the blue shirt he had in his hand. "Do you like that?"

"I'll try it on." Xiumin grabbed the shirt and headed for the dressing rooms. 

🎶🎶🎶

"Oppa." Minyoung nervously said as Minhyuk grabbed her hand. When he didn't answer, Minyoung started to frown. "Kang Minhyuk!"

When she yelled his full name, Minhyuk stopped and was surprised that she called him by his full name. 

"Did you just call me by my full name?" Minhyuk crossed his arms. 

"I'm sorry. It's just-- Where are you taking me?" Minyoung studdered. 

"I said I was taking you shopping." Minhyuk said softly.

"But you don't have any money." 

Minhyuk took out his wallet and started to wave it infront of his baby sister's face. "About that shopping." Minhyuk grabbed her arm and dragged her to the nearest store.

🎶🎶🎶

Xiumin came out of the dressing room wearing that blue dress shirt and striped tie. When his mom saw how he looked, she was grinning to big.

"Wow! My son looks amazing!" She gave two thumbs up.

"Umma, does it look okay?" Xiumin looked down and looked at the shirt again.

"Of course! Let's hurry up and pay!" His mom yanked the price tag off his shirt and went up to the front and paid.

🎶🎶🎶

"Do you like this one?" Minhyuk held up and spaghetti strap dress that had flowers on it.

Minyoung shook her head and continued to look through the racks of clothes.

"Ah!" Minhyuk pulled a dress out of another rack and held it up to let Minyoung see.

"Maybe." Minyoung shrugged and when she continued to look again for the last time, there was a dress that caught her eye. 

Minhyuk came over and saw the dress that was in her hand. "Is that the one?" 

Minyoung wouldn't stop looking at it so she nodded, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter