Strangers, Not Lovers

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Xiumin who went and found his dorm decided to stay with Luhan for a week. He did not want to be stuck with the whiny Chen, who was staying with Lay and that drove Lay insane when he found out he was staying with Chen for a whole week. Xiumin didn't know that he was staying in the same building just like BTS, Minyoung's new best friends and was staying in the dorm that was right next to BTS.

"Wow! This dorm is big!" Luhan dropped his luggage on the floor and plopped onto the bed that was close to him. "So what's the agenda for today?" Luhan asked Xiumin, who had the whole schedule in his hand.

"First, we go on a tour then we can walk around and show our ways around the whole campus at 8:15." Xiumin replied as he sat down on the bed that was close to him. 

"Okay, cool." Luhan nodded and placed his arms behind his head.

"Yah, you don't think Minyoung would come here, right?" Xiumin asked out of curiosity. 

"Why do you ask?" Luhan closed his eyes and asked.

"Just curious." Xiumin shurgged and laid down on the bed.

"No way." Luhan shook his head no. "She may be smart and you're smart too, Minseok. If this college would ask her to attend here, wouldn't they ask you to attend here as well?" Xiumin shook his head but he knew that Luhan wouldn't see because Luhan had his eyes closed. 

"That's true." Xiumin nodded and looked at the time. It was already 8:10. "Luhan, we have to go." Xiumin got up from his bed and walked towards the door followed by Luhan. 

🎶🎶🎶

"The last thing for the tour is the Student Center where you can just go in and just hang out, do homework, watch TV and do whatever you want in here." The school advisor Jung Hye Min said and smiled. "Any questions?"

Nobody raised their hands and they just continued to look at the whole campus on the brochure and was amazed of how big this college was. 

"No questions? Okay, everyone have their first secession in the history building, in room C218. See you later!" Jung Hye Min waved before she walked off.

EXO-M walked together to the history building and was the first to get to class. They found the teacher sitting at his desk and with a message written on the board.

Welcome new students! You can sit in the 2 rows in the back anywhere you want!

EXO-M found their seats and sat down, taking out the books that they were given by the school advisor and waited for class to start. 6 more students, all boys came in and sat in the row infront of them and they didn't even recognize EXO-M sitting behind them. Then, a girl and boy walked in close sat right next to another boy and the boy she walked in with sat right next to her. There were 8 seats to a row and they filled up that whole row so no one else can sit with them.

The girl who was sitting right infront of Xiumin has caught Xiumin's attention. Before class started, he was staring at the back of the girl's head which he has recognized before. Could it be Minyoung, his smart girlfriend who ran away from them? Xiumin knew he had to go in for a closer look but not just now when she has 7 other guys to protect her. 

🎶🎶🎶

After class ended, the girl got up with one of her guy friends and walked up to the teacher and handed their essay in. They did not go back to their seats instead they left the classroom that was on the other side of the room.

"Wait! There is 2 doors to this classroom?!" Kris gawked and started staring at the doors.

"Now we can't see who that girl is!" Chen whispered loudly.

"Is that door like an exit door or something?!" Tao whispered to the others who shrugged their shoulders. 

"Of course!" Jin turned around and smirked at the confused EXO-M. "Huh? Who are you guys? I haven't seen you before." Jin's smirk turned into a frown. 

"Who is it hyung?" Jimin asked and turned around, raising his eyebrow because he hasn't seen these people before. "Who are you?" 

"We-- We're the Juniors from SM Genie High School studying with the freshman class.." Lay replied because the others wouldn't.

"Ah!" V turned around and smirked at them. "Those are the Juniors who are going to stay at our campus for a week." V explained the whole situation to the others.

"You better quit chatting and hurry to your next class freshmans, your next class is starting in 2 minutes." J-Hope joked which made EXO-M jump out of their seats and run out of the room.

When EXO-M finally got to their class, they just realized that they had 10 minutes before their class started. They walked in panting which caused everyone to look at them weirdly. 

"What's wrong with these guys?" Others mumbled to their friends which cause them to shrug.

Xiumin who sat in his seat right next to Luhan looked if any of his other classmates from his high school class was also in the same class but when his attention turned to a guy and girl sitting in the corner, Xiumin knew who the girl was. It was: "Minyoung." Xiumin whispered her name which caused Luhan to tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter