The Dare

Started Out as Strangers, Now Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Present Day- 2017]

"Minseok-ah." Minyoung called for her boyfriend of 3 years as they held hands and walked around the cold park.

"Hm?" Xiumin replied.

"Where do you want to go?"Minyoung asked, as she stuck one hand in her pocket and the other one, still holding onto Xiumin's hand.

"Somewhere warm. I need to keep these pretty hands from getting cold." Xiumin said after blowing his warm breath on one of her hand. "Do you remember our first date?"

"Ah." Minyoung nodded. "The date that you weren't dared by your 5 immature best friends? Yeah, I remember."

"Hey, I didn't ask for that dare."

"I know you didn't and that's okay, Minseok." Minyoung gave her boyfriend a smile.

"And I have to ask you a question, my baozi." Xiumin smiled after calling her his baozi.

"What is it?" Minyoung turned her head and tilted a little.

"Did you like me when school started?"

"To be honest?"

"Honest." Xiumin nodded.

"No." Minyoung said quietly. "My studies were first before you. Sorry." Minyoung frowned after letting out the truth.

"It's okay." Xiumin smiled before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

The couple approached a park bench and they started to remember their past, before the both of them first met.

🎢🎢🎢

[The Past- 2014]

"Just wait for it." Kris and his 5Β  best friends snickered as they waited for a kid to open their locker.

There was a kid that approached a locker that EXO-M was standing infront of. Once the kid opened it, a white powder flew out and hit him on his black blazer jacket, which made it very noticeable.

Of course, EXO-M started laughing, except for Xiumin. Kris noticed and he turned his attention to Xiumin, who was just standing there watching the kid wipe off the mysterious powder off of him.

"Xiumin."

Xiumin turned his head and saw Kris' no expression face.

"Why aren't you laughing? Don't you think this is funny?"

Xiumin shook his head no slowly making Luhan roll his eyes.

"Why?" Luhan's tone was annoyed.

"Because it's mean. Don't you know how many times we been in trouble because of this?"

No answer from his friends.

"Over 100 times!" Xiumin said, nearly yelled. "Ever since we became freshman in high school, these incidents started. We were pranking the seniors and we got punched by them, remember?"

Still no answer from them.

"I remember now." Tao let out a chuckle. "But I'm not going to stop pranking people." Tao smirked at Xiumin, who was stunned by his answer.

Just when Xiumin was about to walk away, Kang Minyoung, the smartest girl in school who passed by caught Xiumin's attention. His eyes followed her as she walked down the hall.Β 

"What are you staring at?" Chen walked up behind him and followed Xiumin's eyes. "Oh." Chen smirked as he watched Minyoung turn around the corner. "You like the smart girl. What was her name?"

"Isn't it Jinyoung?" Luhan asked.

"No. It's Sooyoung." Kris interrupted.

"It's Minyoung, okay?!" Xiumin yelled. "Minyoung."

"Oh. Minyoung." Tao nodded.

"Xiumin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter