Weak Knees

Inmate 0205

I've had my fair share of bad kisses.


Skilfully, he slipped his hands under my stomach revealing tank top and caressed my , earning soft groans from me. He flicked my bottom lip with his tongue which made me gasp and gave him the chance to slip in, battling with my tongue for dominance. He groaned when I wouldn't give up easily and pushed me harder against the bed until I let him win our little battle.

It was hard breaking away from him- trust me. Mainly because I was scared of what might happen after the kiss. What does this make us? A quickie to relieve some work stress? A new prison couple that isn't between girls? A scandal just waiting to happen? Or a real couple. One thing's for sure, I don't want to lose Lu Han, I've grown attached to him now.

Sneaking his hand from under my shirt, he cupped my cheeks once more as they kept turning  deeper shade of red the more he stared into my eyes. I finally noticed how my hands made their way under his shirt, almost taking it off so I immediately pulled them away, but didn't apologize since he did do the same to me. I gulped as his eyes traveled back down to my lips as he his own, looking like a wolf ready for his dinner.

"Lu Han." I whispered softly in the hopes to capture his attention.

"Did you not like it?" He asked instantly, furrowing his brows in a manner that made me cringe. I don't like him frowning or looking unhappy, it was unsettling. So, to solve my small dilemma, I gently rubbed his brows until they relaxed back to normal. 

"What happens now?" I ask, not even bothering with his stupid question. Of course I liked- loved the kiss. Why would I keep smashing my lips against his if I didn't?

"Well, for one, I'll kiss you again." He gave me a boyish grin. "And we'll just have to figure something out later on." He dove for another kiss, but I pushed him back.

"Lu Han." I said sternly. "This is serious! What if we're caught- wait, are we like... Uh, together or-" He cut me off once his lips landed on mine.

"You talk too much." He chuckled, trailing a few kisses down my neck. "You let me worry about that and you just keep concentrating on your things. I won't let anything happen to you. This time, I mean it." His voice held nothing but conviction and I merely nodded before getting lost in another one of his mind boggling kisses.

An entire month has passed ever since our first kiss. Things between Lu Han and I became heated. So much that he couldn't stop himself from tapping my every now and then when no one is looking. Of course, no one noticed either and know nothing of our weird relationship. Sometimes, I lie about saying that I have an appointment with Yoon Ji, but I'm actually finding excuses to see him on his breaks.

As usual, I made a lie to a nearby guard about having the need to see Yoon Ji and he simply agreed to accompany to the hallway that led to her office. Once he was out of sight, I slipped into the shadows and followed the route to Lu Han's office. My heart was pounding erratically when I brushed past a guard passing by. Thankfully, he was too busy with whatever document was in his hands.

When I placed my hand on the knob of the door, it was immediately ripped from my grasp as I was pulled in, the familiar scent of his cologne engulfing me as well as warmth. He hugged me instantly, laying soft pecks on my head while aiming for my lips.

I know that things between us are going fast, but I'm sure that things were going perfectly fine. All I know is that I'm happy with him so there are no other worries for me. Beside, Lu Han is the only guy I've ever kissed and have a relationship with.

"How are you?" He asked, making me sit on his lap.

"Fine, but I almost had a heart attack coming here. I feel like a teenage girl sneaking out of the house through the window without her parents knowing." I sighed and melted in his embrace.

"You're adorable." He chuckled.

"And almost free." I smiled widely and his seem to falter a bit, but he quickly broadened it.

"What?" It sounded like he said it through grit teeth.

"Kevin has been doing a damn good job and I'm going to court in two days!" I slung my arms around his neck and tackled him with endless kisses. 

"That's awesome, babe." He kissed me lovingly.

This could not be any better and I have yet to give Hyoyeon the good news. I'm going to be free from this hell hole, get my medical degree, be a doctor and actually have a life. Of course, Lu Han will be part of my plan. I'm actually hoping that we'll last for a long time. Call me a crazy girlfriend.

"Do you think the judge will set me free?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Of course. If he doesn't then he's too blind to see your innocence." He hugged me closely. "And I have a little present for you."

"What is it?" I asked eagerly, but then my eyes became wide when I saw the glint of mischief in his. "L-Lu-"

I became instantly nervous when he pressed his lips against mine, hungrily asking for entrance to which I gave him. He lowered me down on his makeshift bed that was in the corner of his office without leaving his lips from mine, but when he did, he still kept them in touch with my skin. His hands roamed all around my body, leaving small sparks as his lips came in contact with my stomach.

"Lu Han." I said breathlessly, trying to garner his attention, but I think he took that as a sign to continue.

"I didn't want our first time to be like this, but I can't keep my hands off you." He muttered lowly, his eyes darker than usual. "So sweet." He mumbled, lips pressed against any part of my exposed skin. 

I was scared. I also didn't want my first time to be in a freaking prison, but with him all over me like this, making me experience all these pleasurable sensations, how could I stop him? Was one month enough time for me to take this big of a leap? 

"You're nervous. I can feel it." He sighed and looked at me, his body hovering over mine. 

"I-It's only been a month a-and-" I stuttered, searching through every part of my bran for a reasonable explanation and a way to not piss him off.

"It's alright." He chuckled, placing a tender kiss on my forehead. "I'll wait until you're ready." He made me sit up on his lap as he twirled my locks between his fingers. He placed soft kisses all over my shoulder and neck.

"You're not mad?" I asked quietly, trying to hold down my pout.

"Of course not. Never at you." He smiled which made me ease into his arms.

"I love you." I accidentally blurted and he instantly pulled back, staring at me shocked eyes. I messed up, didn't I? I shouldn't have said that, I'm so freaking dumb. Why on earth would I confess to him when I'm not even sure if he feels the same?

Get ready for rejection, Yuri.

"Say it again." He demanded, his eyes hard. 

I gulped and complied. "I-I love you...?" I sounded unsure.

"One more time." He ordered and I grabbed all my courage.

"I love you, Officer Lu Han." I teased and he grinned at me, tackling me with yet another kissing ambush.

"I love you, too, inmate 0205."

After visiting Lu Han, I was keen on meeting Hyoyeon to give her the good news. Thankfully, she was perched on her bed, reading the same magazine she has had ever since I got here. When I stepped inside the cell, she shot me a knowing smirk which made me raise a brow.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How was Yoon Ji?" She asked casually, but I knew she was hiding something.

"She's fine." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Ha! You're such a liar!" She started laughing. "I know you were with Officer Lu Han~" She teased and I jumped at her to cover .

"Shut up." I glared.

"Oh come on, lighten up." She rolled her eyes, still trying to stop laughing. "Besides, you're not good at hiding anyways." I shot her a pointed look so she could explain further. "Messy hair, dishevelled clothes..." She dragged on.

"Okay, okay, you're such a good detective." I rolled my eyes.

"Plus Yoon Ji went off work an hour ago." Hyo pointed out.

"When you're done, I would like to share some good news." Her brows raised.

"Good news? How good?" She asked.

"Very good. So good that you would want to hug me, and kiss me, and praise me, and-"

"Okay, now you've got my attention. Tell me." She said in a demanding tone while I chuckled, sitting in front of her. "Come on, hurry up!"

"Okay, well, a month ago, I was brought to a room while you were asleep. There I met a dorky guy named Kevin who-"

"Just get to the chase!" She pressed on. I forgot how impatient and blunt she was.

"I'm going to court tomorrow. We have a chance out of here." In no less than a second, she pounced on me, squealing and thanking me a thousand times.

"Can it, ladies!" Officer A.Hole banged the cell bars, interrupting our little celebration. We both sent small glares and I cursed his soul as he walked away.

"I can't wait to get out of here." I muttered, sending a disgusted look at my stiff bed.

"But..." Hyoyeon sounded unsure which worried me. She's always confident and sure. "But where will we go? I have no place and I'm sure as hell you wouldn't want to be with your parents- if they want you back." She was blunt, but was right. 

"It's all arranged. Kevin managed to rent a house for me and paid for the month which gives us enough time to find a job. We'll be roommates!" I threw my hands in the air and hugged her.

"Joy." She said sarcastically, but I could still feel her smile. "You did good, Yul. Thank you."

It was weird hearing her so nice for once, but I like it nonetheless. We spent the rest of the night talking about what we would want to do once out. She gave me details on her dream dance studio; she wanted it to be high tech and spacious to fit large crowds of kids who would want to learn to dance. She seemed to have everything planned out, but I was still doubtful about my future. 

"So... What about you and Lu Han?" She asked once the lights were out. We were both too excited to sleep anyway. I fell silent, contemplating. 

"I would want to stay with him, I mean, there's no reason for us to break up. Actually, I wanted to know if you were okay with him living with us or something." I dragged on.

"I don't mind as long as I don't hear you moan in the middle of the night." She joshed and I threw the sorry excuse of a pillow at her which felt like a rock. Her giggled died down and we laid in silence. "But are you sure... About him?" 

"Why wouldn't I? I told him I love him and so did he." It sounded reasonable, right?

"Just... Just be careful, okay? You're like a lost puppy, oblivious to the dangers around you." She sighed.

"Uh, sure, of course." I smiled, even though I knew she would never see it.

The next day, I was awoken early to get ready. I had asked if Hyo could accompany me and the guards reluctantly agreed. We were both getting ready, picky about our choice of clothing. Instead of wearing a tight pencil skirt, I opted for a more loose black skirt with a white blouse tucked inside. I let my hair down in waves and minimum makeup. Hyoyeon decided to wear jeans and a t-shirt since she wouldn't be up on a stand in front of people.

I felt nervous and there was only 45 minutes before I had to meet the judge. I walked down the familiar hallways freely to Lu Han's office. He was on his break and promised me he would come to court for some support. I needed some right now and maybe some words of encouragement.

As I continued my walk, I heard breathless moans. I scoffed. These guards were shameless with their ing. Couldn't they find a soundproof room to save all of us from hearing their little escapades? It wasn't the first time I heard these sounds, but I tried to ignore them. 

Once in front of Lu Han's office, I slipped in the key he made for me whenever I wanted to visit him and twisted the knob open.

"Lu Han?" I called out, but immediately wished I didn't.

I caught them.

Lu Han on top of Yoon Ji.

He glanced at me, cold, heartless and emotionless eyes.

The next thing he did almost broke me then and there.

He turned his face and continued kissing her. 

A/N:

A little smidge of drama ;)