First Heartbeat

Longing For You

Krystal

 

 

Amber's POV

 

25th of September 2012

 

it's been two months since my first day of high school. now i'm friends with that tall, noisy yet innocent girl named Sulli. ah and yeah, she introduced me to Minho and Jonghyun as well, then they asked me to join the school's basketball team. i did since i like sports things. Minho was in the same class as me and Sulli, Jonghyun? he was in the same class as Key.

 

well perhaps what of people said was true, Sulli was easy to hang with and she really opened up to me and Luna. she even told us once that she had a crush on Minho.

 

oh and last, to be honest because of my boyish attitude i prefer to hang out with the dudes. but sometimes Sulli and Luna came along with us too. they are my great friends, they're so fun to talk with. 

 

ding dong. the bell rings as i busy dozing off, but Sulli's voice snaped me back into reality.

"yah! hyung! school's over let's go home", claimed her. her desk was next to me. she loves to call me hyung i don't even know why. 

"wake up you sleepy llama", said Luna as she got up from her seat and so did Sulli. and this girl loves to call me llama because she said that i looked like one, aishhh.

"wait a minute", i replied while i wore my beanie back and got up from the seat too.

 

we walked our way into the school's front gate......and that was the time i saw the beautiful girl with her long black hair and that cold face standing in front of the gate waiting for someone to pick her up once again. that was the second time i saw her since the first day of school.

"SOOJUNG-AHH!!!!", yelled Sulli happily as she running straight approaching that pretty yet cold-ish face, the girl waved and smiled.

"oh so her name is soojung", i mumbled, but Luna heard me.

"eh you just know?", asked her curiously, i nodded.

"um yeah, i actually saw her in the first day of our school she was with Sulli, but besides, you guys never introduce me to her before right", i said, and she nodded her head back a few times.

"then now it's a good time to do so.......YAH! SULLI-AHH", yelled Luna as she approached both of them.

" and hello Soojung!", said Luna, "hi Luna", said that cutie girl with a smile waving at Luna.

"yah! you forget to introduce Soojung to her", added Luna while pointing at me, i just awkward-standing and scratch my neck besides Luna.

"oh yeah sorry!", she clapped her hands, "hyung! this is my childhood friend Soojung! Soojung this is my classmate Amber!", explained her happily.

"Hi Amber nice to meet you", she greeted me with those sweet smiles of hers.

i melted inside. oh god Amber what the hell? control yourself please you're straight.

"HH-Hi Soojung", i couldn't help but muttered it made her giggled.

"your friend looks so shy Ssul", stated her simply.

i blushed in a sudden and scratched my neck, both Sulli and Luna giggled. but minutes later Luna's sister came to pick her up and we bidded goodbyes to her.

i was standing next to Sulli while she was busy talking to Soojung, i bring my bike today but i wanted to stay here a bit longer. that girl had some sort of...a smile that could make everybody lost their minds.

 

"Soojung let's go shopping this saturday, it's been awhile", stated Sulli.

"sure i got nothing to do anyway and um....Amber right?"", said Soojung as she looked at me.

"yes, what's up?", i asked.

"why dont you come along with us it might be fun", stated her with her sweet yet cold-ish smile.

"yeah! why dont you hyung? we can go to the cinema to you know", asked Sulli.

"eh i dont know, but i'll text you if i can", i said to Sulli, she pouted.

"Aigooo this kid", i ruffled her hair making it messier than ever, "yah!", yelled Sulli and i saw Soojung giggled at us, i smiled.

 

"who are you waiting for? where's your house?", i asked Soojung, trying to get to know her a little.

"four blocks from here, my sister usually come to pick me up but i dont know shes not coming yet its already an hour", she replied.

"ah really? me too, i can take you home though", i stated with my dorky smile.

shot im not being so obvious right?

she's one of Sulli's friends anyway, don't mind it all Amber.

but then Sulli pinched my cheek, "yah! hyung! dont make a move to Soojung", said her jokingly.

"ouch! aish sulli-ah it hurts", i rubbed my cheek and pouted, soojung giggled.

"are you sure? is it okay?", asked her, i smiled and nodded.

"umm okay i'll text my unnie first", said her.

okay now i tried not to grin but failed....sulli pinched me back and i yelled in pain. it hurts ten times than before. yep.

 

 

when she done texting to her unnie, both of us excused ourselves to sulli and made our way to the parking lot.

i drove her way home with a smile on my face and my heart beats rapidly than i thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please don't tell me that i'm in love at the first moment i saw her?